Battlefield 4 Trailer

The FOV looks terrible, bad death animations and horrible decals. This game sucks they are just milking the franchise.

doesn't look like gameplay, looks like a recorded movie..?? I don't get it.....must be fake

For those who don't know freddiew. There's plenty more videos on his channel.

For you gun totting , gun loving, special effect loving ppl out there :p freddiew 's youtube movie are always great :p

The video they shot on the set of space cowboy with the director of that particular movie was interesting :D

This reminds me of what Contra looked like on the NES. I'm totally cancelling my BF4 pre-order.

85879612.jpg

Still no crosshair? I'll play if they get rid of all the stupidity(airstrikes, vehicles,etc) and give me a crosshair.

Also, really obvious this is fake. No way they wait until 2017 to release Battlefield 4.

I watched this earlier. Just showed my wife... her comment "the graphics are pretty good".

Still no crosshair? I'll play if they get rid of all the stupidity(airstrikes, vehicles,etc) and give me a crosshair.

Also, really obvious this is fake. No way they wait until 2017 to release Battlefield 4.

Battlefield 2 came out in 2005 so the timeline fits.

This is what you get when you are stuck with EA for too long. DICE should cancel their contract with EA and go Steam only. And Valve should be up EA so bad that EA will need a government bailout too.

Wow, the textures look amazing, and there's absolutely no aliasing whatsoever.

I guarantee that even if games looked like that , that there would be people complaining it doesnt look real enough.

Wheew! Tasco stepped up their game with their chinese knock off scopes. Even Tier 1 Operators use them in 2020 lol.

That was pretty cool. Give people time and money and they come up with some pretty cool shit! Love the 2017 release date! Haha

For those who don't know freddiew. There's plenty more videos on his channel.

For you gun totting , gun loving, special effect loving ppl out there :p freddiew 's youtube movie are always great :p

The video they shot on the set of space cowboy with the director of that particular movie was interesting :D

This x10 billion. The guy is awesome

This is cool. I don't know why, but it reminds me of that really cool 30-minute CGI movie with special-ops bunny rabbits. I wish I could remember the name...

I believe this video is fake... there was no heavy breathing/screaming/static from that one guy that's in every game who can't seem to take his finger off his mic key.

You know how I can tell it was a fake?

The driver actually waited for other players to get on board the vehicle.

That has never once happened in any game of Battlefield so this has to be fake.

So this is what the troops are doing with their time across the big pond. Yes, I'm joking. :D

I guarantee that even if games looked like that , that there would be people complaining it doesnt look real enough.

/disagree

The problem is...once the games look *that real* we'll have the whole PMRC (1985) thing all over again :(

They'll almost force the studios to dumb it down....because it'll be a "terrorist training aid" *sigh*

Wheew! Tasco stepped up their game with their chinese knock off scopes. Even Tier 1 Operators use them in 2020 lol.

Budget cuts. Military starts shopping at walmart for $49.97 scopes.

Yeah, I thought the entire vid was awesome, until they did the scope view. No mil-mil or mil dot, and horrendous edge-to-edge clarity.

Back