Battlefield 4 Premium ($20 Amazon)

I was super late to the party, but when I finally did get the basic BF4 I found the maps incredibly fantastically unappealing. Part of me is like- eh, shell out the $20 and see perhaps what else the game has- but I doubt I'd ever break level 25: forever a n00b.

I was super late to the party, but when I finally did get the basic BF4 I found the maps incredibly fantastically unappealing. Part of me is like- eh, shell out the $20 and see perhaps what else the game has- but I doubt I'd ever break level 25: forever a n00b.

i just got the game too and i think the new maps are worth it, you get like 25 more i think

I feel the base maps and China Rising maps are the most fun. Seems like there are fewer servers and players these days probably from the rampant cheating. Still worth the $20 though for Premium Edition.

I feel the base maps and China Rising maps are the most fun. Seems like there are fewer servers and players these days probably from the rampant cheating. Still worth the $20 though for Premium Edition.

Yea lots of cheaters now. Pretty much every other server I get onto, there will be 1 cheater and you keep on seeing people getting banned on fairfight. :/

Yea lots of cheaters now. Pretty much every other server I get onto, there will be 1 cheater and you keep on seeing people getting banned on fairfight. :/

Hmm.. I've been primarily playing TDM and I haven't seen a cheater "yet"... I hope.

As long as Battlefield 4 is still available on Origin gametime the cheaters will continue to shit in vanilla servers. Your best bet in avoiding them is on servers with dlc maps in rotation.

As long as Battlefield 4 is still available on Origin gametime the cheaters will continue to shit in vanilla servers. Your best bet in avoiding them is on servers with dlc maps in rotation.

^ This, unfortunately. Cheaters yes, but more so humble bundlers and gametime freeloader noobs clog up the vanilla maps.

Last edited:

How is the player base for the dlc maps? I like playing TDM primarily (like the infantry fights) more so than conquest where its just planes and tanks galore. If there is a solid TDM base for the DLC maps it pique my interest.

so how does this work if you already have the base game? the premium edition is $20, not the premium add-on

This is the cheapest I've seen. I bought in at $35.

Dec 17th 2014 I got it on Amazon for $32.39. Wish I waited now. I will make sure I hold out longer for hardline and get it at least $20 if not less for the Premium edition. I paid $20 for BF3 Premium a while back.

Still leveling with BF4 think I'm at 78 right now. Haven't been on it in a while.

And here's the reason I haven't played a multi-player FPS since COD 2. Multiplayer game cheaters are as sad to me as the middle-aged divorcees you see sitting alone at off-track betting parlors on a Friday night.

Is BF4 single player any good? I did moderately enjoy BF3 single player...

Dec 17th 2014 I got it on Amazon for $32.39. Wish I waited now. I will make sure I hold out longer for hardline and get it at least $20 if not less for the Premium edition. I paid $20 for BF3 Premium a while back.

Still leveling with BF4 think I'm at 78 right now. Haven't been on it in a while.

Hardline seems like its dying already, by the time it hits $20 there will probably be no one playing.

And here's the reason I haven't played a multi-player FPS since COD 2. Multiplayer game cheaters are as sad to me as the middle-aged divorcees you see sitting alone at off-track betting parlors on a Friday night.

Is BF4 single player any good
? I did moderately enjoy BF3 single player...

Yes but as BF3 and the newer COD games..... It's too damn short to pay more then $10 for. :rolleyes:

Hardline seems like its dying already, by the time it hits $20 there will probably be no one playing.

People said the same about BF4. :rolleyes: If it dies out to where hardly anyone is on when it hits $20 then it wasn't worth it to begin with. :D

so how does this work if you already have the base game? the premium edition is $20, not the premium add-on

There's nothing to it. Just buy, add it to account and you get premium as in all the maps while sacrificing the previous base game key. I had base plus China Rising when I added premium edition.

I'm going to have to add a fake US address again to get the code. Time to find a delaware address lol.

if anyone is interested i have a BF4 Premium edition available f/s that i will more than likely not use. I already have bf3 basic game on my origin acct that i dont even play or hardly play at all.

if anyone is interested i have a BF4 Premium edition available f/s that i will more than likely not use. I already have bf3 basic game on my origin acct that i dont even play or hardly play at all.

I have The Witcher 3 (GoG) if you want to trade, my BF4 gametime just ran out. :D

Yeah- I tried to get it earlier, but said unavailable- kept checking back and got it (right before my earlier post).
Maybe they only get a certain numbers of keys at a time?

Idk. I know that there are no servers for BF4, unless that changes based on the day. I guess Tuesday mornings would not have many people on any type of game lol. Hopefully there are more premium servers with people in them on the weekend.

Back