Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

Can't play due to 'dxgi_error_device_hung' on AMD14.1 + R290

Tried:
Disabled overlay.
-20% power limit + 10% clock underclock.

And that's after disabling the integrated HD4000 since that leads to the crash when trying to enter Options.

How is it that this can still be such a trainwreck?

QlP7UCPl.png

<sigh>

Can't play due to 'dxgi_error_device_hung' on AMD14.1 + R290

Tried:
Disabled overlay.
-20% power limit + 10% clock underclock.

And that's after disabling the integrated HD4000 since that leads to the crash when trying to enter Options.

How is it that this can still be such a trainwreck?

QlP7UCPl.png

<sigh>

Whenever I get this error, I select the Repair Game option and then it works again.

Dude, there are a LOT of servers out there. When you see BS, leave.

"Rules" servers are beyond stoopid.

Dude, there are a LOT of servers out there. When you see BS, leave.

"Rules" servers are beyond stoopid.

This. Servers with excessive and imbalanced rule sets are bullshit. Them and servers that have improperly configured auto-balance... nothing pisses me off more than when I get swapped 3 times in one damn round.

I bought a code for a buddy and he's not been around for a couple weeks. If someone wants it I'd let it go for about $20 bucks.

Last edited:
Where's my hotdeal on Premium dam it!?

That's what I'm waiting for as well. I'm hoping it goes on sale before, or soon after the next DLC comes out in a few weeks. I really want to play the older maps, but I don't think I'm going to be buying premium until it's on sale.

So I've been playing a lot of obliteration and rush....engaging people a lot at 50 - 100 yards. I've been using the ACE 52 and have been wrecking in a lot of rounds but is there another gun I should be looking at for midrange? I love the ACE 52 because it's hipfire is just deadly so if I'm in a close gunfight, I'm usually OK and then I run a Cobra or a FLIR 2x scope. I've used the MG4 too but man that thing is unstable for me, I need to adjust to the muzzle climb I think.

I hit myself with my own SRAW last night.

Fired at a helicopter, needed to run right that fucking second, switched to primary, and it swung a 180 and came right the fuck back and hit me square in the teeth.

I was pretty impressed.

I hit myself with my own SRAW last night.

Fired at a helicopter, needed to run right that fucking second, switched to primary, and it swung a 180 and came right the fuck back and hit me square in the teeth.

I was pretty impressed.

:D:D:D haha that's good stuff

I'm waiting for premium to drop to $30 or below. There are ways to get it that cheaply now but I'd like something that feels more legitimate.

As for the Origin code I think it's worth about $25 bucks.

Man, I've been trying to hit helis with the sraw the past week or two. I just don't understand how you do it. I know you're not cheating, but god damn. My eyes and hands don't seem capable of doing what you do :D

Back