Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

And?

And I thought I'd share it with everyone here you snarky prick.

Jeez, calm down.

Your post could have been taken two ways. Either what the hell [I might as well share] or what the hell [are these assholes thinking releasing DLC so soon]. Given how many people piss and moan about premium, it's not surprising someone assumed the later.

Any care to share how do this VPN trick. MSG me

Unless your not able to stay up tonight, your probably better just waiting out the remaining 6 hours. VPN is only going to (reliably) get you single player, and it's a bit more of a pain in the ass that it was when BF3 dropped. Also, it seems like there are issues with things like not earning achievements in Origin (if that matters to you, but probably not).

Quite frankly, even if VPN was a piece of cake and allowed online play without hassles, I still would probably skip it. I'm excited for the ritual of waiting up till midnight and then gaming until the sun comes up. Very rarely does a game come out that makes me want to do it (last one was Skyrim for me)

Hey guys, just wanted to give a shoutout to all my fellow [H]'ers.

My clan's server is up. 64 player Conquest Large.

Battlelog Link: Chicago Knight Warriors
Clan: The Gank Squad

Name: =CKW= Titties and Blow (Subject to change when I am on my period)
Maps: Conquest Large (Maps that feel like BF2)
Settings: I might make it BF2-esque, no triangles, etc., depending on how they classify "normal" servers.

People that activated via a VPN can already play, but I will be holding off till official release.

Tonight at release, I will be customizing the map rotation, so if you would like to join in and help make it a server that you want to play on, hop on and give input. If you want to get on TS3 with us, PM me for the info.

I figured I would let all of you know. Also, if any of you need people to play with we are always accepting new members. Click here for our website. Or, if you just want to play with us and not join, shoot me a PM and I will give you our TS3 information.

Also, 0 tolerance for admin abuse and hacking. A couple of us only will actually have admin, and no kiddies, 18+ in the clan.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

See ya on the battlefield!

meh, tried the vpn.

dl'd flyvpn
connected to korea vpn
store was in korean, preloaded bf4
won't install it

i click on install(it did this before i ever tried the vpn also) and nothing happens. i've ran origin as admin, etc.

wtf?

The beta played better with H/T on for me. Others reported the same as well.
In BF3 I had HT off, was able to allow me to reach 4.9ghz stable and I saw no difference in game when having it on, other then the random crash every once in a while due to OC not being 100% stable.

In BF4 I put HT on, smoother game play and possibly even more fps, I had to lower my OC to 4.8ghz though, but still saw better performance.

Hes good, but he is a douche.. He didnt spawn in pilot seat, so he just sits there in gunner spot, doing nothing, but playing with his cat..
Snappshoota you gonna be online tonight? I'm down to play a few rounds with ya. What modes you playing first?

Hes good, but he is a douche.. He didnt spawn in pilot seat, so he just sits there in gunner spot, doing nothing, but playing with his cat..

When he's not flying, people leave his stream. He found out that if he plays with the cat, then they will stay for the sideshow. Same thing at the death and loading next map screen.

:)

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040324718 said:
Snappshoota you gonna be online tonight? I'm down to play a few rounds with ya. What modes you playing first?

Probably not tonight, gotta be at work @ 2 am.. But most of the afternoon/evening tomorrow I will be.

Honestly have no clue what im going to jump into first.. Just know it will be hardcore. :D

Just pulled the trigger on Digital Deluxe Edition + Premium Membership. Chabang baby! What time does this sucker go live in the Midwest?

11PM. I hope you started the pre-load right away. Its roughly 25GB....

Don't worry that sucker is pre-loading as we speak. I gots me plenty o time to download. 11pm tonight, eh? Looks like I'm gonna get my shootin on. I hope my rig can take it!

I played 10 minutes of Single player and had to stop. My head was about to explode because of the FOV.

Seems slider only works in multiplayer.. same as BF3 at launch.

Edit: for people trying out vpn, I only stayed connected to launch Origin + battlelog. I closed the connection after then browsed servers and joined games.

I love my GF. She bought me beer and battlefield for my birthday a week ago. I normally buy all my games through digital download, but to surprise me she pre-ordered the game at Gamestop so I wouldn't know. Even though I will have to wait in line later tonight, I won't give 2 shits. Its a birthday gift from the greatest woman in the world. I can't complain.

I will meet you guys on the battlefield later tonight.

dicking around battlelog while i wait for release, found i already have a battlepack waiting for me.

yeah i was just watching that. he said he will bench 1440 resolution and AMD cards tomorrow.

So temping to pre order right now. I just picked up the note 3 so spending another $70 would probably be stupid.

Generally the graphic and artist design looks really good. There is just 1 problem though, and that is certain uneven textures between various scenes. For example, your team mates have better texture and polygon counts compared to NPCs and certain walls have poorer texture resolution than other walls.
Games seems to occasionally dropped below 60fps, esp looking at rays of light processed by HBDO. Today I will try the beta driver and see if it helps.

I'll wait till GS's Black Friday 30 buck sale, but it's looking pretty good from those screens. Should have a new build by then too.

Back