Battlefield 4 & Hardline both $5 bucks right now.

fociz

Limp Gawd
No links.

But this deal is going on right now on both PS4 and X1, also PC through Origin.

I believe i saw it ending on June 20, but i could be wrong.

Peace.

More details available at Road to Battlefield 1 - this offer also includes the PS3 versions of both games.

Both are also available on that EA Access / Origin Access service for five bucks a month. If you don't plan on getting the full versions of the game, I'd say a fiver is good to get a taste of both.

What's the current state of Hardline? People still playing? Is it any more interested than the beta was?

I would only buy this if i could buy more than 1 copy, so i can give to my brother and online buddies. They seem to only let u buy one copy tied to your account, origin is such a pain in the ass to deal with so i'm not even going to bother.

And what's worse is Origin still doesn't support pointing their dogshit client to more than one hard drive so you get to re-download your games for nothing. Welcome to 2016 you fucking morons. And the customer service, while light years better than Steam, is still filled with clueless, seemingly non-trained, barely able to speak English, staff.. It's almost as infuriating as calling Comcast.

Got BF4 this winter, was sad to hop on it so late after becoming obessed with it. Definitely worth 5 bucks

is it worth it to get the digital deluxe edition of BF4 with the 3 gold battlepacks and China rising for $7.49 instead of the standard version for $5? or just spend the $20 and get the deluxe edition that has everything?

is it worth it to get the digital deluxe edition of BF4 with the 3 gold battlepacks and China rising for $7.49 instead of the standard version for $5? or just spend the $20 and get the deluxe edition that has everything?

I'd get everything, a lot of the popular and populated servers are playing some of the new maps 24/7

Battlefield 4 is worth it. Hardline is NOT. It is questionable whether Hardline is worth $5 even.

Hmm.. I may snag it because my roommate plays it and so do a couple friends. Even though I don't like the browser bit but eh.

And what's worse is Origin still doesn't support pointing their dogshit client to more than one hard drive so you get to re-download your games for nothing. Welcome to 2016 you fucking morons. And the customer service, while light years better than Steam, is still filled with clueless, seemingly non-trained, barely able to speak English, staff.. It's almost as infuriating as calling Comcast.

If you are moving to another install, you can copy your games folder over to the new origin games folder. When you hit install on each game, it will check for existing files and only download what it needs.

Back