Battlefield 4 @ cdkeys.com - $46.37 (REGION FREE!!)

If they'll e-mail us as soon as the keys are available at least that means I don't have to keep checking their website.

Place seems pretty fast. I emailed them at 9:15 am, got a response at 9:20 am.. So lets hope they get the keys out as fast as the respond to emails :)

I don't think you can find it cheaper elsewhere (aside from the Mexican or Russian Origin store). So I doubt it'll go down in price any time soon. Just saying. Of course if you don't care about getting China Rising then sure, wait for a possibly better deal.

Me too! :D

But they didn't e-mail it to me (yet). I just checked on the website.
They got the keys before the game is even out. Brilliant!

Kudos to cdkeys.com for the excellent pre-launch price!

I too would like to confirm I have received and successfully activated the product key on Origin, and am pre-loading BF4 as of 5:30PM EST :) See you out on the Battlefield!

I did the express checkout clicked the 'download link' in my e-mail and got the same result, thanks for the heads up now I can let this download while at work...and beyond that since it is going to take almost 30 hours, thanks DSL!

This works! Got mine for $45.55 and am downloading via Origin now. This is a way better deal than Green Man Gaming. My credit card companies stopped my attempt to buy a game on GMG. They told me on the phone that there's a lot of frauders who use that website, which is why they automatically flag any purchase from them. No problems with cdkeys.com!

Got my key from this place. Was $45.30 after the coupon. Good deal. Got the cdkey instantly in my email and activated it instantly. Came with the china expansion also.

Got this a few hours ago! Still downloading haha.

Great deal though, thanks.

Hot damn for anyone that doesn't have Skyrim: Legendary Edition, they have it for $29.68.

just bought a copy. 47 cash + china rising i think. And im downloading instantly.

This worked, and I'm downloading now.
The best deal yet.

OP, thanks alot!

Log-in to your account there
On the left side menu click on 'My Downloadable Products'
It'll display your order. On the right, under 'Download', there is a link named... 'Link' (LOL). Click it.

THANKS! I had to verify my identity w/ an SMS, lol.

Grats to everyone who got in on the deal!

Just went to the BF4 homepage, looks like they will have a total of 5 expansion packs? Is this true? Might as well wait for the collectors edition.

Price went up some but I just ordered so i could get China Rising. Everything worked fine.

THANKS! I had to verify my identity w/ an SMS, lol.

Grats to everyone who got in on the deal!

They needed my ID (i covered up the important stuff) with the date and the website written on a piece of paper next to it :rolleyes:

w.e. they were still quick to respond

Back