Battlefield 4 @ cdkeys.com - $46.37 (REGION FREE!!)

Hi Jodiuh,

Thanks for your email.

I can confirm Battlefield 4 is the region free, English version. You would definitely have no issues with Origin as we only buy direct from official sources.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Tom B
Customer Support Rep
cdkeys.com

That was enough for me.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/battlefield-4-pc-cd-key-origin

Like them on FB for another 5%: https://www.facebook.com/cdkeyscom/app_393344207416996

Feedback: http://www.trustpilot.com/review/cdkeys.com/52628f6a0000640002600fdf

Last edited:
this is tempting... However I plan to upgrade my system in december and may be able to get it in a bundle with a card.

It's going to be $30 on Black Friday at Gamestop, but can you trust them to stock the PC version?

I'm just waiting till last minute. Last year I did that and picked it up bf3 for a great price.

I was greedily hoping they would have a deal for premium. No go :(

To play devil's advocate, what would compel anyone to offer a deal on Premium when everyone's pretty much paying fullprice for it ahead of launch? And why worry about it when it won't really be beneficial until the second DLC is released, since DLC1 is already included as a preorder bonus in the base game?

That said, I'm tentatively going to buy BF4 at GMG and then use the $10 credit they're offering toward either another game or Premium when it makes actual sense to buy it.

Last edited:
To play devil's advocate, what would compel anyone to offer a deal on Premium when everyone's pretty much paying fullprice for it ahead of launch? And why worry about it when it won't really be beneficial until the second DLC is released, since DLC1 is already included as a preorder bonus in the base game?

That said, I'm tentatively going to buy BF4 at GMG and then use the $10 credit they're offering toward either another game or Premium when it makes actual sense to buy it.

So GMG have it for the same price and you get a $10 credit to use latter?

line skipping in queue for starters...

You aren't going to see Premium-only servers for a good while as server owners seek to keep their servers populated.

But hey its your money. I'll get Premium eventually just like I did for BF3 because the two weeks early access to DLC's is a must when playing with a clan since everyone else will have it, but initially there's not much point and waiting buys you time for deals and coupon codes to come along for it.

I used this website for BF3; got it on release day for like $34 with liking them on facebook. Haven't had any problems and the key was almost instant. Probably go with them for BF4 this year as well.

I bought it yesterday using the Facebook 5% off coupon. Let's hope they deliver.

Any idea when they send the CD key for your pre-order? Is it following payment, or some time after the game drops on Origin? Would like to play immediately after the game comes out at midnight, so...

"Pre-Order - Key will be available on or before 1st November 2013"

Last edited:
Just wanted to chime in with my CD-keys experience. While attempting to go through my order their website gave me an error message. I assumed that my order didn't go through so I proceeded to re-do it. After I submitted the re-do I received notification in my PayPal that I was charged twice. Apparently (read obviously) the first submission actually went through and I was the proud owner of two BF4 keys. I emailed their support with my issue and I kid you not, I had a refund in under 5 minutes. I hadn't even finished my poop before my phone dinged with a PayPal notification that the money was back in my account. The customer service rep even linked the verification page in his response to make things a little easier/smoother.

Pretty much the fastest customer service response I've ever received. Couldn't even get through one level of candy crush while on the pot before a response...

eh what the hell, in for one.. Never dealt with cdkeys, but have bought numerous keys from cjs-cdkey, dunno if they are affiliated or not tho..

Last edited:
willacm:
Isn't it nice when you find a company out of nowhere that just knocks customer service out of the park?

willacm:
Isn't it nice when you find a company out of nowhere that just knocks customer service out of the park?

Yes it certainly is! This experience will be the very reason that I do business with them again in the future.

I don't know guys, I put in an order, and I don't like the way it's going. After the order, they asked for my phone number for verification, I gave my google voice number, and they texted a confirmation code. Now they are asking for additional ID, a photo copy of my drivers license. No way are they getting more personal info from me, I have asked for a refund. Seems shady, I'm regretting giving out my number, probably get a bunch of solicitors.

Well, it turns out I got my refund immediately, took barely a minute? At any rate I am scared off.

The last time I bought BF3 from a place like this everytime BF3 had an update it would break it for me and I would have to go find a file to to fix it. I hope this one isnt like that?

I don't know guys, I put in an order, and I don't like the way it's going. After the order, they asked for my phone number for verification, I gave my google voice number, and they texted a confirmation code. Now they are asking for additional ID, a photo copy of my drivers license. No way are they getting more personal info from me, I have asked for a refund. Seems shady, I'm regretting giving out my number, probably get a bunch of solicitors.

Well, it turns out I got my refund immediately, took barely a minute? At any rate I am scared off.

Wow!

I'll wait until Black Friday and I'm sure there will be "$15 off" from Amazon, Greengaming, or other MUCH MORE reputable site... I don't have to have FB4 that bad on Day 1, but even if I did, I'd rather do it through more legit sites than this... $15 in savings is not worth me warring about my identity being stolen, etc...

The last time I bought BF3 from a place like this everytime BF3 had an update it would break it for me and I would have to go find a file to to fix it. I hope this one isnt like that?

Yeah that means you ended up with a russian key. Which is why its best to just stick with the known sites that aren't fraudulently trying to pass off greymarket keys.

Last edited:
Cancelling my preorder.... I paid the extra $4 from GMG and have my key for preload tomorrow.... gimmie my money back!

and I got my money back...

Last edited:
Cancelled as well (went with gmg) since I just got my schedule next week and will only have time to play on the day of release over the next week or so. The "on or before nov 1st" was just a little too ambiguous for my tastes but such is life with international release dates.

They refunded immediately, no questions asked.

GMG here also they are instant key release today already preloaded

Sadly I can't cancel my order and buy it on GMG. Because GMG for some reason decided that only Americans should have a discount code for BF4. Why? Because fuck everyone else that's why. Even though they're British.

(End rant.)

Will definitely be using these guys again. Even though I cancelled my order because of the greenman gaming deal, they refunded my money almost instantly no questions asked

Solid site and company

Will definitely be using these guys again. Even though I cancelled my order because of the greenman gaming deal, they refunded my money almost instantly no questions asked

Solid site and company

I had the same experience. I realized I wouldn't be receiving the key until the UK release date so I emailed them about a refund... within 10 minutes (literally) my money was refunded.

Sadly I can't cancel my order and buy it on GMG. Because GMG for some reason decided that only Americans should have a discount code for BF4. Why? Because fuck everyone else that's why. Even though they're British.

(End rant.)

They allow Brits to play Battlefield????

I bit, only because I'm in no real rush to play it. I don't get you guys sometimes "OMFGWTFBBQ WAIT A COUPLE OF DAYS FUCK IT!!!!!!!!" who cares about another 3 DAYS! lawls.

I bit, only because I'm in no real rush to play it. I don't get you guys sometimes "OMFGWTFBBQ WAIT A COUPLE OF DAYS FUCK IT!!!!!!!!" who cares about another 3 DAYS! lawls.

Less than two dollars more for a U.S. cd-key with less risk of being banned, pre-loading, the ability to play when one has free time planned (before U.K. release) and from a reseller I generally take my business... not too hard to understand.

He'll even $2 more for the correct region would be reason enough. No OMFGWTFBBQ here.

why would you be banned for having a region free copy? That would be a logical reason, also I didn't see anything about the DLC for the other site that had the USA version. Could be I'm just an easy sell who knows. I did little research other than reading this thread.

Just emailed them, asking if there was anyway to pre load this, or when we would get a key,

"Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, our offer does not include the beta key. However, we are expecting the product keys for this game a day or two before the official release date.

Rest assured, we'll email you a day before the official release date or as soon as the keys are available.

Kind Regards,

Amy D
Customer Support Rep
cdkeys.com:"

Back