Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cLq9M.png

Thread went from nerd rage to tears of joy in 15 minutes lol

I stopped raging years ago. A game comes when it comes.
I'm a happier gamer because of it.

Thread went from nerd rage to tears of joy in 15 minutes lol

I don't think anyone was raging, it was just annoying ;). Regardless, I'm still annoyed, and think EA botched it... doesn't mean I won't play it ASAP though :p. Someone complaining about a screwup by a company doesn't automatically make them a "nerd rage" guy... might want to try looking up your 4chan memes :rolleyes:.

and.... installed...

Download just finished, installing now!

If you bought it off of origin, is the key on there? I have yet to get an email and I can't check origin right now.

If you bought it off of origin, is the key on there? I have yet to get an email and I can't check origin right now.

No, I got an email with "Battlefield 3" as the sender, "Your early access to the Battlefield 3 BETA" as the subject. I then had to copy/paste the key into Origin itself to activate it. Refreshing the games list prior to that did not make it show up.

Doesnt look much different from the alpha despite having more settings to play with.

To all those thinking it would be different than the alpha: not happening. What you saw in the alpha was BF3 in debug mode.

Wow, you guys are truly something else.

Just woke up, entered in my code, maxing my ~700 KB connection.

I remember tons of you were complaining about not being able to pre-load it either. OMG it's going to be so slow. Looks great to me.

Now I'm off to a picnic with my girlfriend. All day adventure! Battlefield 3 will be waiting for me when I get home.

FCKKKKKKKKKK ( this is what im dealing with now after the install and after it asks you download the plugin! )

dfafa.jpg

anyone else get that error message when trying quick match ?????????

FCKKKKKKKKKK ( this is what im dealing with now after the install and after it asks you download the plugin! )

dfafa.jpg

anyone else get that error message when trying quick match ?????????

Happens to me with manually selecting a server as well... first it was code 2, now code 4.

I have the same problem. Are they really gonna use a web browser to show list of servers?

so who else cant connect to save their lives?

tried FF IE, broke my eyefinity. grr.

I have gotten it to load the game in a window as a black screen, rarely, but nothing more, with no HDD access going and nothing ever happening. Most of the time it gives a "generic game error" code.

Got my code 15 minutes ago and just got done installing... I too have the generic error: code 2.............. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoldenTiger, that was my suggestion about the popup. They sort of went overboard with it, so yeah. I'm going to talk to them about fixing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back