Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They asked for the spotlight. I guess they didn't realize how hot it gets under the lights.

Deal with it.

He's a joke. A perfect example of someone who isn't fit for the job he is required to work. Maybe if he didn't talk out of his ass 24/7 people wouldn't have expectations through the roof.

Eh honestly though hes got a point, Hell look at this topic, ungrateful fucks.. Crying because its the same map in beta, crying because its only 10-12 days long..

I mean cmon, Ive never created a game, but have done some modeling, and that shit is a pain in the ass sometimes, so to have people bitching and moaning about something Ive busted my ass on, Id be the same way..

And yes he has talked out his ass ALOT..

Moaning about the people that pay for his salary? Bad idea. I think my mom had a good saying for this kind of situation: If you don't have anything nice to say...

dice.jpg

zh1nt0 having a hissy fit.

Yep, got to agree with him though without even having to go to the forum to read the comments. Every popular game that is released excites that fan base into a fervor. Then for some reason humans get this feeling that they "own" the game and now it is their right to direct the game's development from their couch.

Most developers grow a thick skin over time that allows them to ignore insults. But initially they truly do care what is said about them and don't know how to block trolls, misinformation and useless information out. So you get an outburst like in your screenshot that summarizes exactly how they feel after stress overload.

It's their "Et tu, Brute" moment aimed at the community.

I'm glad some of you are finally starting to realize what a fucking toolbag zh1nt0 is, and Demize isn't far behind.

Yep, got to agree with him though without even having to go to the forum to read the comments. Every popular game that is released excites that fan base into a fervor. Then for some reason humans get this feeling that they "own" the game and now it is their right to direct the game's development from their couch.

Most developers grow a thick skin over time that allows them to ignore insults. But initially they truly do care what is said about them and don't know how to block trolls, misinformation and useless information out. So you get an outburst like in your screenshot that summarizes exactly how they feel after stress overload.

It's their "Et tu, Brute" moment aimed at the community.

Maybe they should not try to get all these interest free loans called "pre-orders" then. Damn right people are going to feel like they have a say because they are invested at this point. They wanted what ever bullshit, piddly day 1 DLC EA was hanging over everyone and gave them their money way in advance. DICE/EA whipped these sheep into a frenzy and then they tell them to "grow up"?..:rolleyes:

Maybe they should not try to get all these interest free loans called "pre-orders" then. Damn right people are going to feel like they have a say because they are invested at this point. They wanted what ever bullshit piddly day 1 DLC EA was hanging over everyone and gave them their money way in advance. DICE/EA whipped these sheep into a frenzy and then they tell them to "grow up"..:rolleyes:

Ha ha well they still have to develop the game. Complain about what it's missing after it is released, and try to assist in making what is there better with good feedback. But like I said I haven't visited their forums lately so maybe they did overstimulate you'll.

That's good marketing!

With that language, I don't think that video will end up as a commercial. They even age-gated the original video on the Battlefield account on YouTube.

i usually don't nitpick over stupid little things like which music they use in trailers...but i agree that song is a bad choice. of all the rap songs to choose...that seems to fit the game horribly.

Based on that horrible choice of music, I fully expect all pistols to be fired on their sides without the use of sights.

i usually don't nitpick over stupid little things like which music they use in trailers...but i agree that song is a bad choice. of all the rap songs to choose...that seems to fit the game horribly.

I agree...they completely nailed all the other trailers. I really don't get it, why even release this? I got the email with an update to my youtube subscription, watched the video, and immediately thought "well that was both awful and retarded, thanks for wasting my time".

Maybe they should not try to get all these interest free loans called "pre-orders" then. Damn right people are going to feel like they have a say because they are invested at this point. They wanted what ever bullshit, piddly day 1 DLC EA was hanging over everyone and gave them their money way in advance. DICE/EA whipped these sheep into a frenzy and then they tell them to "grow up"?..:rolleyes:

Dice does not sell the games.

From the sounds of all the internet forums over that video it seems that the only problem DICE has is bitches.

Makes sense. I wonder what crowd they are marketing to ?:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: nice range of racist dumbass comments going around now

Rap was HUGE in the 80's and 90's(atleast here in the US, and all the kids that grew up when it was the hot shit are now 20's and 30's, their prime market

:rolleyes: nice range of racist dumbass comments going around now

Rap was HUGE in the 80's and 90's(atleast here in the US, and all the kids that grew up when it was the hot shit are now 20's and 30's, their prime market

As much as I hate rap, I kinda agree with this statement.

I got 99 problems but finding a shitty song to go with our video ain't one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back