battlefield 3 LE pc amazon digital download $41.99

1.) Reported.
2.) Thanks for insulting and not even directly answering the questions.

I answered it just fine. Origin doesn't remove your games, it's there forever and ever, you're not getting around using it. I don't know why you still feel the need to spread bullshit, especially when it was cleared up MONTHS ago.

If you don't like Origin then you're out of luck no matter which way you swing.

thanks OP, too bad it releases at 10am, I dont wanna hog bandwidth that early aha.

I answered it just fine. Origin doesn't remove your games, it's there forever and ever, you're not getting around using it. I don't know why you still feel the need to spread bullshit, especially when it was cleared up MONTHS ago.

If you don't like Origin then you're out of luck no matter which way you swing.

Not only that, Amazon download still has it in the Games locker of your account.

thanks

thanks OP, too bad it releases at 10am, I dont wanna hog bandwidth that early aha.

speaking of which, does anyone know if you need to reinstall the game if you played the beta for BF3? Can you just use the beta install folder and update the game via updater somehow, for a quick launch into the game? Or would I need to install it using the new release after it becomes available to download to everyone?

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks! I was holding out for something cheap and this worked out perfectly.

thanks

speaking of which, does anyone know if you need to reinstall the game if you played the beta for BF3? Can you just use the beta install folder and update the game via updater somehow, for a quick launch into the game? Or would I need to install it using the new release after it becomes available to download to everyone?

You need to reinstall the game, the beta is nothing like the retail game.

I'd be all over this if I didn't have Gamestop gift cards and already preordered there. Hell, I'm still considering it and then picking up Skyrim with my gift cards.

i really shouldn't be spending the money right now, but amazon gave me an offer i could not refuse. :eek:

Cancelled my pre-order from Origin as well. Went with Amazon. I love it when big companies dive into new markets and give incentives. Competition FTW.

Thanks for the post!

Omg, my prayers for another deal got answered when I missed the Newegg deal T___T;""!

Puahahaha, yeeees...
Now to live off the Nong Shim noodles I bought from another deal posted here on the [H]...sigh...

Omg, my prayers for another deal got answered when I missed the Newegg deal T___T;""!

Puahahaha, yeeees...
Now to live off the Nong Shim noodles I bought from another deal posted here on the [H]...sigh...

korean noodles for the win. Shin Ramen > all.

Sweet deal. I cancelled my origin pre-order, which cost $59.99 + $5 tax. About a $23 savings. Maybe I can apply that $23 towards MW3 :D?

showing $51? is there a discount that shows up during checkout, or did I miss the lower price?

Lol I canceled my order with origin via chat last night, which I may add was pretty nice painless and fast, got the game added to my cart but forgot about it and went to bed. Now it's $51 , I fail :(.

Whew, looks like it's back up to 51.99
I barely got it in this time >___<!

Dead thread. Nong Shim noodles time :3

amazon's price guarantee rocks, if they lower the price anytime between now and when it ships, you get the lowest price.

"Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price."

$42 - $20 credit from Black Ops = $22 :cool:. Looks like we'll be able to pre-load the game very early too (Oct 21).

Just wait till it goes on sale, since you know it's going to be buggy at release like every other BF game.

Back