Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

Had an amazing game today on TDM.

I got 3 melee ribbons in one game.

Didnt get MVP but atleast i wasnt camping like the enemy.

Love this game, when you can find a good match the game is so worth it. Problem is they're hard to come by, even with auto balance, always seems one sided most of the time.

Metro is my least favorite map. If COD players are anything like me they aren't too envious of that map.

well it'd be like the huey then, but yeah it'd be boring flying in big looping circles over and over again. chances are most people would get bored after a few minutes and then just banzai the thing into a building.

the venoms prett manuverable and fun to fly

Any tips on the best way to get AT rocket kills?

Join a Metro 64 player server and fire some rockets into the choke point areas. Lame but it'll work.

I'm disappointed in the assignments. Some of them reward behaviour that most players don't like. I just wish DICE would have been more creative with the assignment requirements.

Any tips on the best way to get AT rocket kills?

getting 20 AT rocket kills was more difficult than i expected. about 6 of them were from vehicle kills and the other 14 i cranked out on Metro and Bazaar. you feel like a dipshit doing it but the ACW-R is worth it.

Does anyone have issues with the knife not working? I've noticed several times I'll be behind someone, try to knife them but instead it'll just bring out my knife but no matter how many times I click it won't work.

Does anyone have issues with the knife not working? I've noticed several times I'll be behind someone, try to knife them but instead it'll just bring out my knife but no matter how many times I click it won't work.

Yes I've had this issue. Frustrating!! :mad:

I have premium, but does anybody find it hard to find close quarters servers?

Or is it technically not out yet for premium players?

Come back from not playing a week or two because of work training and 3 out of 4 matchs I played I had to leave because of obvious aim bots. Feel like I am playing CoD.

Seems like it fails much more since it came out. Really frustrating :(

Posts got deleted and received an infringement. So which one of you girly humorless fan boys had a hissy fit because the cynical truth of those pics was just too much for your egos to bear :p

Ha ha wasn't me! I was just saying it was epic. LOL!

I don't get how it's "trolling". He did it all in good fun, not to purposely piss people off.

All I have to say is fuck you BF3. FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

First server i joined....

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/34033820/1/350171952/

chopper 79/11

fuck you....

leave, join another server...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/34039661/1/350171952/

chopper 86/2

fuck you again.

either we have some obviously hackers here or they seriously over powered the choppers, which were already overpowered to begin with. why cant they make a fuckin patch that doesnt BREAK everything. not to mention the soflams are now paper thin. bullshit. i dont think i raged this much since i was a teenager. but i did tonite.

Last edited:
Agreed on the chopper hate^

Thing is, if there was Voip it would be easier to counter them talking over the mic instead of typing to people to get soflam. work out who'll use the jav etc.. It's just a shambles, makes it very easy for a couple of dudes on TS or mumble or w/e to completely dominate a server in a chopper, making it impossible for tanks etc to even leave the base.

It's shit like that that makes me facepalm at this game. Why there is no squad based voip or something is just beyond me....

Looking forward to CQ with conquest WITHOUT FUCKING JET/CHOPPERS!!!

Love to see how all the jet/chopper whores do with some actual guns in their hands, not very well I would imagine :p

Posts got deleted and received an infringement. So which one of you girly humorless fan boys had a hissy fit because the cynical truth of those pics was just too much for your egos to bear :p

There were like 6 or seven of them all in a row all saying the same thing. I - uh, other people have been banned for less. Don't know if it was worth removing them, though.

Ug, I am tired of getting banned from servers for so called "cheating". I am a vehicle whore I'll admit that, but not a cheater.

Does this look suspicious:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/34047170/1/238774374/

I don't think 63-4 is all that special. It's not like I was going around using some "insta kill you wherever you are on the map" hack that most BF3 cheaters use. Constantly getting behind clueless opposing team tanks 2-3 at a time and tearing them apart is not cheating. :/

Ug, I am tired of getting banned from servers for so called "cheating". I am a vehicle whore I'll admit that, but not a cheater.

I don't think 63-4 is all that special. It's not like I was going around using some "insta kill you wherever you are on the map" hack that most BF3 cheaters use. Constantly getting behind clueless opposing team tanks 2-3 at a time and tearing them apart is not cheating. :/

Just got to realize most admins have tiny dicks and ban anyone who's either giving them a beat down or is outperforming them.

Agreed on the chopper hate^

Thing is, if there was Voip it would be easier to counter them talking over the mic instead of typing to people to get soflam. work out who'll use the jav etc.. It's just a shambles, makes it very easy for a couple of dudes on TS or mumble or w/e to completely dominate a server in a chopper, making it impossible for tanks etc to even leave the base.

It's shit like that that makes me facepalm at this game. Why there is no squad based voip or something is just beyond me....

Looking forward to CQ with conquest WITHOUT FUCKING JET/CHOPPERS!!!

Love to see how all the jet/chopper whores do with some actual guns in their hands, not very well I would imagine :p

Yeah WTF!?!!?!?!? No voice yet, seems like the most obvious requirement for a team based game. No idea why its not default.

Use stingers. The locking is enough to make half the pilots run.

This. Even when I run out of rockets, I still lock on to helos and planes. They bug out when they hear the lock.

That accuracy is a tell tale sign you aren't cheating.

Yeah WTF!?!!?!?!? No voice yet, seems like the most obvious requirement for a team based game. No idea why its not default.

EA is too cheap is the basic answer. Also the player base will holler go rent a VOIP server and give everyone in the world your info is the answer to this. They will tell you that you're just a cheap skate. Also others will tell you that it doesn't matter and you need to learn to type faster. I just play lone wolf style if my team is dumb.

Yes, choppers are over powered. They rearm flares too fast after using them. And they've neutered the anit-air from Engineers by making the lockon distance way shorter.

All I have to say is fuck you BF3. FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on.

First server i joined....

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/34033820/1/350171952/

chopper 79/11

fuck you....

leave, join another server...

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/34039661/1/350171952/

chopper 86/2

fuck you again.

either we have some obviously hackers here or they seriously over powered the choppers, which were already overpowered to begin with. why cant they make a fuckin patch that doesnt BREAK everything. not to mention the soflams are now paper thin. bullshit. i dont think i raged this much since i was a teenager. but i did tonite.

Jets kills a chopper in a single pass.

Back