Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

Well you can't cancel what's been canceled. So cancel your canceling of my already canceled pre-order.

But seriously, I haven't felt like this since HL2 was coming out, I have lost all interest in BC2 at this point.
ettucancelbitch.jpg

I hope the servers hold on up on launch day. BF BC2 and 1943 were disaster launches on 360. :(

Just to be on the safe side I have cancelled BF3, BF4 and BF5 pre-orders.

Can Tuesday come now, please...

dunno how i stumbled upon this, but LMFAO. i wish i could reply to this video. i also wish i could e-smack the shit out of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=0GjR0aXsUyY

Wow it is difficult to watch this due to that weird fucking face. Sums up console gamers?

The same graphics as MW3. Ok. LOL. Did I hear that right..LOL ROFL LMAO.

I think my dick could beat him up tbh. Kid looks like he has never lifted anything other than his mountain dew bottle and chips.

theres another video of him where he goes and gets all his console games and starts showing them to the camera. awesome. due to his amazing videos, pre-order cancelled

at the end of the 'firing console games around' video, someone in the background can be heard telling him to shut up. awesome.

LMAO WOW..

hmm battlefield copies cod? pretty sure BF (actually I know it was BF 2002, COD 2003) was out before COD.. but its ok.. "COD Idiot, your a loser"

Edit** Didnt watch the 2nd video till now, hes even more stupid.. Both games suck.. Cancelled both my pre orders.. damn noobs..

Last edited:
damn origin is a piece of shit. Preload would keep on quitting on me and giving me errors. So i had to backup the battlefield 3 folder each time i made download progress to get the thing to 100%

btw, is it suppose to look like this? it says 11.6gb out of 11.4gb which does not make sense

nyYBN.png

I couldn't watch past 25 seconds. His constant hand flashing maneuver thingy made me want to pre-order cancel his face.

I cant believe hes got 145k in views. Fucking tardhole...I bet dollars to donuts hes playin bf3 six months from now while his copy of mw3 collects dust.

damn origin is a piece of shit. Preload would keep on quitting on me and giving me errors. So i had to backup the battlefield 3 folder each time i made download progress to get the thing to 100%

btw, is it suppose to look like this? it says 11.6gb out of 11.4gb which does not make sense

That's Origin for you - first it hogs all your bandwidth preloading at phenomenal speed, then it downloads extra content just to fill up your hard drive. Just to be safe, you'd better cancel that pre-order.

Pujols!!!

I'm taking off Wednesday of next week. Plan on playing from 6am until I go to bed. Then work Thursday followed by my normal 3 day weekend.

I can't remove the beta or the alpha from Origin. I uninstalled them through add/remove programs but they remain. Please Origin fix foar me! Anyone seen that Offspring guy around? He was working for EA on Origin wasn't he?

Offspring, you were my favorite band, FIX FOR ME!

3 moar days.. Preload is done.

I can't remove the beta or the alpha from Origin. I uninstalled them through add/remove programs but they remain. Please Origin fix foar me! Anyone seen that Offspring guy around? He was working for EA on Origin wasn't he?

Preload done? Time to cancel.

Just like Steam, right? Even after you delete the local files, it still shows up in your library. Just change the Origin settings to "Ready to play" instead of "All Games".

Has everyone received the preload Email? I don't have it on my Origin or email. I only have the Beta still showing...If I click on BF3, the game, it tells me it's $59. I do have it preordered through Origin.

Has everyone received the preload Email? I don't have it on my Origin or email. I only have the Beta still showing...If I click on BF3, the game, it tells me it's $59. I do have it preordered through Origin.

they sent me 4 emails

Back