Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand DLC $11.96

Im soooo glad i made the switch to BF3. For the longest time I hated EA And everything they touch.

But Activision is 10x worse then EA has ever been... in some instances.

BF3 Is amazing.

playin this now... OMG the maps are fucking amazing.

Best fps going. Wake still is an unbalanced map but the other maps are great. I think Oman might be my favorite still.

Im soooo glad i made the switch to BF3. For the longest time I hated EA And everything they touch.

But Activision is 10x worse then EA has ever been... in some instances.

BF3 Is amazing.

Like it or not EA does have their claws in some good development studios which produce some really good games. Dice, BioWare, etc.

Good maps, just having an excessive amount of problems with Origin and Bf3 staying connected.

In 80+ hours I've been disconnected maybe 8-10 times because of Origin/EA, that's well within reasonable limits for me, but I do know that many people aren't as lucky as me.

They really should change that system, if Origin is down it shouldn't affect playing.

Does anyone find it wrong that they are charging $12 for a map?.... this isn't an expansion pack... It's a map. Typically something that they've given for free with an update.

It's 4 maps, more weapons, more vehicles, new game mode,and it's damn fun!

And it's not call of duty. This is well worth it. Dont buy it If u don't want to. But it's fun!

I'm still exploring the normal maps as I just bought BF3. I reckon in a few months this DLC will be $5 bargain bin...so I'll take the gamble and wait!

I am glad I bought LE version already, Go buy DLC if you don't have LE then what are you waiting for ? This is focking HUGE map I have ever seen. :eek:

BF3+DLC=AWESOME.:cool:

I just wish the game would run stable. I still have issues during map changes (when it freezes 90% of the time) and startup (when it doesn't even initialize and I have to ctrl+alt+del). Plus I get intermittent lag issues in game that I can't seem to solve. Ugh.

When the game is running well, though, it's awesome.

I'm rank 2 so very new, but considering this.

Perhaps it's best to wait I can't imagine it being much more than this in a few weeks

Does anyone find it wrong that they are charging $12 for a map?.... this isn't an expansion pack... It's a map. Typically something that they've given for free with an update.

This was given for free to anyone who pre-ordered the game, and I think even after BF3 was released for a little while you could still get it for free.

4 Maps, that are very high quality (arguably better than the vanilla BF3 maps), 2 modes each, 10 new weapons that can be used on the other maps, and a few new vehicles, but the vehicles are limited to the new maps if I'm not mistaken.

Compare that to the bullshit DLC that COD offers and you'll see that it's definitely worth $12, you could probably fit all 4 COD DLC maps in one of these large conquest BF3 maps.

I can't stress the quality of these maps enough, the extra few months they took polishing them was well worth it.

YOu have to pay for this?! Didn't this game just come out a few weeks ago?
Everyone wants a piece of Call of Duty's pie.

The majority of gamers are slobbering idiots, and companies Activision & EA know it.
Gamers will pay $12-$15 for four maps and gush about how wonderfully polished they are, and how they're definitely worth that money.

The days of awesome mods like Desert Combat, or thousands of maps like Unreal Tournament, Quake, and Half Life are largely over. There are a few developers left who buck this trend (BIS, Valve, Croteam), but their ranks are thinning every year (GSC Game World).

i dunno, i pre-ordered and got the expansion for free. not a bad perk for pre-ordering imo.

i been having troubles with their site using my paypal since i have credit sitting in it.. the phone verification wouldnt go through (chrome browser) , either it is my cell phone (been having an issue where some calls to my phone get a not working message) or chrome browser and one of the add-ons. emailed customer service and they resent my paypal tie, so tried again and getting server error after confirming paypal..

i been having troubles with their site using my paypal since i have credit sitting in it.. the phone verification wouldnt go through (chrome browser) , either it is my cell phone (been having an issue where some calls to my phone get a not working message) or chrome browser and one of the add-ons. emailed customer service and they resent my paypal tie, so tried again and getting server error after confirming paypal..

Had the same problem - I just gave up and ordered with my Credit Card.

YOu have to pay for this?! Didn't this game just come out a few weeks ago?

Same thought here. Basically they shipped the game in two parts from what I can tell.

As for opting out of DLC, there are enough sheep that you'll need the DLC to avoid getting bumped from servers.

My brother was going to get my nephew BF3. I'm going to tell him that he now has a $12 hidden charge.

$3 per map....eh, I'm probably in for one.

It's not like BF3 didn't feel like a full, polished game. I got my money's worth.

Can I play this without owning the BF3 game? I don't feel like paying $60 for it, or hell even $40.

that sucks, man, guess I'll wait for the steam BF3 + Back to Karland bundle for like $9.99 or something like that.

Back