Battlefield 3 - $32.99 (Last Chance to Pre-order!)

Would anyone want to buy this for me?

- I don't have, use paypal.
- I pay you amazon payment.
- You buy game.
- Give me code :) or tell them to send to my email.

You don't need a paypal account. You can use a credit card, it just processes the payment through paypal.

Question for me is, why is EA giving keys to other countries CHEAPER than the US and UK? That is a little screwed up if you ask me.

it may be screwed up, but this is business. business is convincing people to pay you as much as possible for as little as possible in return.

I highly doubt theres any bans, i've tried to google for something even close to " I GOT BANNED! ", I've found nothing.

I couldnt even connect to a server last night. Thanks origin.

EA's servers can't handle the load. I mentioned this before launch given my experience with BC2 and got flamed for it. It will take them a week or so to get things straightened out, I'm saving myself the frustration and just playing the SP campaign for now...

Just bought it from here for $26, will update with how it goes.

Update: Got the key in under 20 minutes, activated and I'm downloading from origin. Pretty neat, may have to do this more often.

Last edited:

Update: Got the key in under 20 minutes, activated and I'm downloading from origin. Pretty neat, may have to do this more often.

Cool might have to pass that link to my cheap ass friend.

And yeah you kinda gotta be careful with CD Key sites since you'll want to buy all these games at discount once you realize how easily it can be done. The funny thing is usually after a couple months direct to drive sites will actually offer the game on sale for cheaper than CD Key sites. So they are really only worthwhile if you really need that game close to release, or if it's a CoD game which seem to never drop in price.

your link says the game is in Russian but can download english files... were you able to do this without issue?

your link says the game is in Russian but can download english files... were you able to do this without issue?

The email I received from has instructions on how to change the language and download links to the English files. I haven't finished downloading the game so I can't confirm that it works until tomorrow.

Question for me is, why is EA giving keys to other countries CHEAPER than the US and UK? That is a little screwed up if you ask me.

lol this is a standard business practice known as market segmentation. it is in no way illegal or even unethical. it's simply matching the price charged to the willingness to pay of a segment. econ 101 ftw

The email I received from has instructions on how to change the language and download links to the English files. I haven't finished downloading the game so I can't confirm that it works until tomorrow.

I would go for it too, I'm just afraid next patch might overwrite registry hack you have to do in order to get English language working... hmmm... price is very tempting...

I would go for it too, I'm just afraid next patch might overwrite registry hack you have to do in order to get English language working... hmmm... price is very tempting...

I might give this a shot once all the Limited Editions drop back down in price. I wouldn't be worried about a patch changing the language, even some Russian's might want to play in a different language and that is why the setting is there in the registry (and all the language files are included). There'd be literally no purpose (bug fixing/etc) to changing those registry settings with a patch.

The way I see it, I don't think EA can do anything about it - whose to say you didn't buy the game when you were in Russia on business? I haven't read the ToS, but does it specifically say you have to play the game in the country that you bought it (that'd be beyond stupid)?

Well just so everyone knows my copy works well. Followed the simple instructions (it's basically copying two folders and running a .reg file) and everything is in english.

This deserves a Hot deals thread of it's own. No one better to create it than the one who discovered it ;)

Mine is in English so far. I didn't change anything. I just activated it and installed the game and started playing. I got subtitles and voice all in english so far.

Bought the russian version, used the files they provided and its working fine. Lets hope it stays that way.

BTW this site didn't take my credit card so I'm transfering funds to paypal. Called credit card company and paypal and paypal says since they are overseas (not in us) the transaction was flagged for my protection, and prevented from going through. Has anyone had luck paying through a non paypal method using this company that lives in the US? I am starting to think it's just me and my luck :D

BTW this site didn't take my credit card so I'm transfering funds to paypal. Called credit card company and paypal and paypal says since they are overseas (not in us) the transaction was flagged for my protection, and prevented from going through. Has anyone had luck paying through a non paypal method using this company that lives in the US? I am starting to think it's just me and my luck :D

No, that happened to me too. It was some vague message that gave no reason. That was really infuriating. Now I know what happened... so annoying.... paypal..... looking out for me.... fuckin retarded. Take my damn order. Anything happens I can chargeback with my bank, I dont need paypal blocking my damn purchase when their sole purpose is to make the purchase. WTF. The stupid needs to stop. No wonder I canceled my account 5 years ago and never came back. They're still retarded as ever....

//end rant.

No, that happened to me too. It was some vague message that gave no reason. That was really infuriating. Now I know what happened... so annoying.... paypal..... looking out for me.... fuckin retarded. Take my damn order. Anything happens I can chargeback with my bank, I dont need paypal blocking my damn purchase when their sole purpose is to make the purchase. WTF. The stupid needs to stop. No wonder I canceled my account 5 years ago and never came back. They're still retarded as ever....

//end rant.

Yeah paypal is pissing me off too. Suspending my account because I ordered a $130 tablet. WTF. I've had a paypal credit card and never charged a cent to it, and have had hundreds of transactions through paypal wired to my bank, and this one was no different. So now I can't even buy that indie bundle going on. F U Paypal!

Tempting offer, but a bit too sketchy for my tastes. I don't want to get an email from EA months from now saying my key was illegal or something like that.

Tempting offer, but a bit too sketchy for my tastes. I don't want to get an email from EA months from now saying my key was illegal or something like that.

Lol! All you can do at this point is laugh :rolleyes:

There's something sketchy about this unusually positive feedback: http://www.trustpilot.com/review/cdkeysdiscount.com...
or something sketchy about the total lack of negative experiences in this thread for this game or even the entire website.

Of course, there was that one guy who had trouble activating his Call of Duty Russian key with VPS from grandmas-keys.com that one time, so yeah, that makes this totally sketchy... :D

Guys dont even give a nickel to these shady chinese and east euro key sites or they'll continue multiplying like rats. I swear its like all the fake virus protection malware scammers have diversified into key peddling.

You spent how much money on a decent gaming rig for BF3 and now u want to stop three steps before the finish line to save a few measily bucks on the game. I wouldn't risk weeks or months leveling up in MP only to have the account possibly slapped down by EA..

Don't feed the key trolls.

Last edited:
I'll wait till it's $14.99.

Considering BF BC2 hasn't hit $14.99 yet you have a while to wait. Well there are rare times when you can get bc2 cheaper than $20 but currently $19.99 is msrp. I guess I'll see you on the servers in 2 years. ;)

Gotta love people who will spend $2k building a computer, but won't pay an extra $20 for a game and instead wait around a year to play it. L...O...L.

Lol! All you can do at this point is laugh :rolleyes:

There's something sketchy about this unusually positive feedback: http://www.trustpilot.com/review/cdkeysdiscount.com...
or something sketchy about the total lack of negative experiences in this thread for this game or even the entire website.

Of course, there was that one guy who had trouble activating his Call of Duty Russian key with VPS from grandmas-keys.com that one time, so yeah, that makes this totally sketchy... :D

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have bought from them and never had a problem, but there are also a lot of people that have had problems. I guess I'm just willing to pay a few extra dollars and not take the risk. Maybe that's just me.

I've also never heard of trustpilot.com before.

I wouldn't recommend this site. Yeah it registers on Origin fine and all, but in order to change the language to English you have to download a ~900mb RAR archive from megaupload, then a registry file. And if you don't have a sub for megaupload, then prepare to wait for another 2-4 hours for that download to finish.. or get get lunch or something. Either way, they should host these files on their website..

I wouldn't recommend this site. Yeah it registers on Origin fine and all, but in order to change the language to English you have to download a ~900mb RAR archive from megaupload, then a registry file. And if you don't have a sub for megaupload, then prepare to wait for another 2-4 hours for that download to finish.. or get get lunch or something. Either way, they should host these files on their website..

Some have said the games and subtitles are in English no? I'm wondering if all that downloading is necessary. Anyway I think i'm gonna bite on that deal. Transferred money to paypal and waiting it out.

Some have said the games and subtitles are in English no? I'm wondering if all that downloading is necessary. Anyway I think i'm gonna bite on that deal. Transferred money to paypal and waiting it out.

I'm trying to torrent these files from here instead. ETA 15 minutes, beats the hell out of 3 hours.

Wtf, the game is not in English? Since when? Mine was US, english default, 32.99 from CdKeyDiscount...

Last edited:
Wtf, the game is not in English? Since when? Mine was US, english default, 32.99 from CdKeyHouse...

Ah they have different versions, like 6 different versions offered. I think your good to go. BTW do any of these keycode sites accept regular credit card. Or are all of them overseas and I'm forced to use paypal?

Considering BF BC2 hasn't hit $14.99 yet you have a while to wait. Well there are rare times when you can get bc2 cheaper than $20 but currently $19.99 is msrp. I guess I'll see you on the servers in 2 years. ;)

Paid $6.80 for my copy of BF BC2 during Steam's last Christmas sale. BF3 will go on sale for under $25 by Jan/Feb I bet.

Back