Battlefield 3 - $10.00, Today(10/05) Only...

• Thread starter Deleted member 147607
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 147607

Here ya go...Click

The purchase is from Gamefly, had no problems checking out or downloading(currently doing just that.)

Best,

LC

Got mine for $20 almost a month ago and I thought it was a good deal. This is hot!

BF3 has actually been at $10 deals for a week or two now. There are many places that have it for this price now.

BF3 has actually been at $10 deals for a week or two now. There are many places that have it for this price now.

Yeah I'm aware of that. It was $10 for a day on origin and it was the same price a week ago on GameStop. I was taking about the $8 deal...only 2 bucks difference but hey, almost enough to buy a gallon of gas or a pack of gum lol.

Requires Origin account for game activation and online play

Boo!

Was going to buy it, then saw I can't get it on Steam.

Oh well, I'll continue to not buy it I guess.

BF3, one of the only reasons to ever have Origin installed...

Hahaha, just got it for $8. I love PC gaming, you wait a year and a $60.00 game can be had for $8. I remember when I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $7.49 on steam powered. :D The dozen of games I have on my backlog will keep me busy till BF 4.

Yeah I know, one of the reasons I never purchase games at full price when they are first released unless its an extra amazing game.

Yeah I know, one of the reasons I never purchase games at full price when they are first released unless its an extra amazing game.

Yeah, the last time I actually paid full price on release was for Far Cry 2, a valuable lesson learned the hard way :eek:

OMG, this can't be true, didn't saw this yesterday... Maybe missed it for 1 hour... :mad:

Sweet just snagged this for $8,glad I checked the forum today,now if I could just snag a nikon 400 mm lens for under $100.....

Just be advised that the download takes about 3 hours, the installation about 30 min, and the update like another hour or so. lol

Just checking back in...

I work nights...so I posted this before I crashed this morning.... :)

Glad to see you guys got the discount code, Magnus042 was kind enough to send me a PM letting me know about it, but I was asleep.

You can use the code to still pick up Spec Ops: The Line. For 5.99, that doesn't seem like a bad deal either, I just bit on it. Click

When gaming companies went from 49.99 to 59.99(plus a bunch of DLC's), I told myself I'd never purchase another pc video game over 9.99 again. I recently broke this rule because I didn't want to wait until Christmas for BL2 and I'd be gambling that it actually gets that cheap...;). So...I bought it for 23.99 from Direct2Play...I didn't do to bad, but I don't like breaking my own rules. Although, I've now got most, if not all of the latest titles I wanted for 9.99 or under...sans one.

If a person is on a tight budget as I am, it's very doable...so consider taking up the policy yourself and be patient. Although, I have to admit, I haven't suffered any...I have more titles than I can play and a backlog that I'll probably never catch up on.

Best Regards,

LC

Looks like it's dead on Gamefly, still $10 at Amazon (Might be 7.50 with promotion code OCTOFUN1 at Amazon).

I was thinking about getting it, but then I saw the premium content (5 map packs) still comes out to $60 total (maybe $45 with promo code?).

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Might be able to save an extra 25% off at Amazon with promotion code OCTOFUN1

lol.. dangit! missed the code.. but glad i double checked the thread and saw the amazon post. In process of D/l it now! woot Must be really tired, or been out of school to long and lost my reading comprehension.

Back