Battlefield 2 stacking...

jblue42

Limp Gawd
does anyone else notice that pretty much every server is heavily stacked. I can't even figure out how to change teams or join a winning team. Are there any good servers that have auto team balance or something? seriously, this is ruining the game for me.

My best advice if it bothers you is to join a clan with a server and practice.

QuimZ said:
My best advice if it bothers you is to join a clan with a server and practice.

Word. I just finally got BF2 a couple weeks ago, and my first few run-thoughs were pointless when I was trying to do things on my own. Then I found out that my CS clan also often played BF2. With Teamspeak on, and strategy made up, I started racking up the points like gangbusters!

Join a clan, one that uses microphones, and teamspeak. You won't regret it unless they're all 12 year old whiners. :cool:

As time goes by, the pool gets culled and the talent keeps increasing. It's a lot harder to pick up the game and have success right off the bat than it was a year ago, or 6 months ago, or 3 months ago. I'll pm you the server i play on. Across the board the talent is a little higher than most other servers because there are a lot of regulars that play there. Not only the clan members, but a large group of non-clan members that have made the server their home because it's well admined and it has good rules that make the game fun (rape all you want, spawn camp all you want, FF off, no whining, no complaining, no TK'ing.) Regulars try and keep the teams balanced.

jblue42 said:
does anyone else notice that pretty much every server is heavily stacked. I can't even figure out how to change teams or join a winning team. Are there any good servers that have auto team balance or something? seriously, this is ruining the game for me.

Easy, when you first join or die figure out who has the most tickets/winning. Then just above where you select your kit there will be the two factions. Now wait til the respawn time is 0 but do not select a spawn point. Once its at 0 select the winning faction and quickly pick a spawn and do not die for about 5 minutes. :)

I do not think that team stacking is a problem that is exclusive for BF2. It commonly happens on CS:S too and is quite annoying.

drizzt81 said:
I do not think that team stacking is a problem that is exclusive for BF2. It commonly happens on CS:S too and is quite annoying.

You dont have to worry about tanks\bombs\squads being there when you spawn because thats the only place the enemy is gonna find any action. Seems like most of the time when theres a tank at the main spawn everyone wants to wait there and die until its gone and they can get a ride instead of walking to the nearest flag. Sure they could join my squad and spawn near me but they never do.

Yeah, stacking in CSS is pretty annoying, especially in servers with rank, people are such stat whores. Honestly though, I'm good enough at CSS to enjoy being on the losing team and still own.

Back