Battlefield 2: Ranking and Awards Earned

WickedAngel

2[H]4U
Hey guys, I was just wondering how everyone is doing so far. What awards have you earned? Rank? KDR?

sig.png

http://bf2stats.ausgamers.com/sig/44319159/sig.png

Lance Corporal wickedang3l

Awards/Medals/Ribbons

Gold Star x7
Silver Star x6
Bronze Star x5
Staff Officer Ribbon
Combat Action Ribbon
Armored Service Ribbon
Basic Engineer Combat
Basic Assault Combat
Basic Command
Basic Transport
Basic Armor
Basic Anti-Tank Combat
Basic Medic Combat
Basic Sniper Combat
I am a Commander constantly and I'm usually in Armor (8 of the 15 hours I've played has been spent in Armor. My Armor KDR is 6:1).

You've got me cold.

Basic armor and Basic engineer only. But i tend to avoid ranked servers, due to the fact that they are almost always full and lag a LOT.

sig.png

EDIT:
Basic Medic Combat
Basic Spec-Ops Combat
Basic Assault Combat
Basic Armor
Basic Aviator

Bronze Star x7
Silver Star x9
Gold Star x17

Infantry Officer Ribbon
Meritorious Unit Ribbon
Combat Action Ribbon

sig.png

Basic Sniper Combat
Basic Spec-Ops Combat
Basic Assault Combat
Basic Anti-tank Combat
Basic Aviator
Basic Support Combat
Basic Transport
Aerial Service Ribbon
Combat Action Ribbon

sig.png

Play the engineer almost excusively. I dont play on a lot of ranked servers but I figured I should start building up my rank. Im looking for a no fee clan.

I don't care enough to go find myself on one of the hardcore stats pages, but I have most of the ones that everybody else has. The ones that were the absolute most fun to get though, were Basic Explosives, Basic Pistol and Basic Knife Combat.

sig.png

I seriously don't get how people play this game so much....

btw what is this? I never even noticed i had this. What do you do to get it?

Meritorious Unit Ribbon
Recieved:
Sunday 03rd of July 2005
Description:
The Meritorious Unit Ribbon is awarded to recognize an individual's contribution to their unit during sustained combat situations
Criteria: Squad Member
Qualification: Satisfactory
Team Player Rating: Satisfactory

sig.png

Detailed Stats

Summary of the "good stuff"
Most Played Class (Top 3 in order): Assault, Engineer, Sniper
Most Played Vehicle (Top 3 in order): Armor, Transport, Helicopter
Most Used Weapon (Top 3 In order): Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Grenade Launcher
Most Played Country (in order): MEC, USA, China
Mosy Played Map (top 3 in order): Sharqi Peninsula, Operatopn Clean Sweep, Kubra Dam
Team Kills: 28, 0 kicks, 0 bans

Awards: 3x Gold Stars, 6x Silver Stars, 5x Bronze Stars

I had to start a new account so I am back to a private and only have a basic resupply ribbon.

I am half way to first class.

Boy, looking through some of the stats definitely shows people with waaay too much time on their hands. :D

sig.png

Tygerwoody said:
Why did u do that?
After the patch, I could not log into my account. Kept telling me the uniquenick id was invalid. I deleted, trid to recover it and everything but nothing worked. That was at least 12 hours of gameplay too.

sig.png

Basic Sniper
Basic Spec Ops
Basic Assault
Basic Medic
Basic Anti-Tank
Basic First Aid

6x Bronze Star 2x Silver Star 1x Gold Star
Meritorious Unit Ribbon Combat Action Ribbon Airborne Ribbon

My kill/death ratio is horrible but I'm a medic most of the time so I usually don't get too many kills.

they actually have a rank for team kills??? AWESOME!!! i'm gonna start playing on Ranked servers then!!!! :)

sig.png

Overall

Basic Medical
Basic Armor
Basic Assault

2x Gold Stars
5x Silver Stars
7x Bronze Stars

Pissed me off because I had a 13 kill streak one game and of course it didn't save :p

Staples said:
After the patch, I could not log into my account. Kept telling me the uniquenick id was invalid. I deleted, trid to recover it and everything but nothing worked. That was at least 12 hours of gameplay too.

Well the upside is you can unlock a different gun this time. :p

I think some of you Medics are underestimating the quality of your guns.

Every single Medic gun (Whether it is for the USA, Chinese, or MEC) is very lethal and fairly accurate. They're very good weapons.

My top played class is the Medic and I think my KDR is around 2.5-1. Not too bad.

Well also being able to heal yourself (common, that's what most of you medics are doing) can help cut down that KDR pretty well. I can't remember the last time I was able to blow away a medic while he was reviving someone.

WickedAngel said:

Every single Medic gun (Whether it is for the USA, Chinese, or MEC) is very lethal and fairly accurate. They're very good weapons.

My top played class is the Medic and I think my KDR is around 2.5-1. Not too bad.
True, the medic guns are good and the unlocked one is even better. However I usually get killed trying to revive/heal people under heavy fire. I could just let the people die but when I see someone I can revive I usually go for even if it might be suicide for me.

I'm the Dude said:
Well also being able to heal yourself (common, that's what most of you medics are doing) can help cut down that KDR pretty well. I can't remember the last time I was able to blow away a medic while he was reviving someone.

Most Medics are getting smarter.

Like I've said before, there is no point in running out into an obviously suicidal situation and getting yourself killed in the vain attempt at rescuing someones life. I clear the area and then go for the rescue (Unless the injured person is within a proximity that would allow me to run in, save him, and still have enough stamina to continue running).

WickedAngel said:

This is true. I do have 1 less kill than I do with deaths the medic class (my most played class although I have way more kills with assault). The guns are pretty much the same as what assault uses, just no body armor or grenade launcher. I probably would have a better K:D ratio with the medic, but like some people on here, I'm a crazy bastard and will try to rez people under heavy gunfire.

Here's mine, i wont try to make an excuse for the K/D like the rest of you did :p but really, i dont care too much about it, im having a blast playing and thats all that counts to me.
sig.png

Awards:
Basic Sniper Combat
Basic Medic Combat
Basic Spec-Ops Combat
Basic Assault Combat
Basic Support Combat
Basic Command
Basic First Aid
Bronze Star x2
Silver Star x4
Gold Star x1
Combat Action Ribbon

I think that covers it all

sig.png

2x Bronze Stars
2x Silver Stars
2x Gold Stars
Basic Spec Ops
Basic Helicopter

My KD ratio wouldn't be so bad if I could just stop blowing myself up with C4.

DeadguyXX
Lance Corporal

basic assault combat
basic anti-tank combat
basic sniper combat
basic medic combat
basic engineer combat
basic spec ops combat
basic support combat
basic explosive ordinance
basic pistol combat
basic first aid
basic resupply
basic engineer
basic air defence
basic ground defence
basic transport
basic armor
basic helicopter
basic aviator
combat action ribbon
airborne ribbon
gold star x1
silver star x2
bronze star x2

fffffa

http://bf2stats.ausgamers.com/stats/43356059/

sig.png

i claimed 'Jon' back when the demo first came out. :p

i prefer anti-tank. because if you play it right, its anti-everything basically.

Back