Battlefield 2 (PC): $27.49 @ BestBuy after coupon

wonkman

Limp Gawd
Regular Price $47.49

$20 in-store coupon

Expires Apr 8

Thanks to enzyme @ FatWallet

EDIT: Just picked up a copy. Coupon wouldn't scan but it is in the system if the cashier types it. Regular in-store price (at least at my BB) was actually $49.99 not the Web price of $47.49.

How exactly do you use this? I mean on the coupon it says to scan.. but can you scan a piece of paper? And I wonder if this works for special forces :)

yes, you should be able to scan the peice of paper if you print it out, even if it doesnt' scan they can type the numbers in manually and it would work like that

i just bought this fucking game sunday from CompUSSR for 39.99 can i use price match?

jcopin said:
i just bought this fucking game sunday from CompUSSR for 39.99 can i use price match?

But if they won't price match, buy it at best buy and return that copy to Compusa

i have been looking for a deal or decent price on BF2 for awhile now.

Problem is that it is only valid in usa :(

I am gonna try and see if my local Canadian BestBuy honours it, or price match it somewhere that also ships to Canada.

great i just bought the game two days ago from best buy and have already open the box
suggestions of what i should do?
Jon

Thanks for the deal; I didn't have BF2 so this was perfect for me!

Even though the barcode was a raster image on the pdf, and had some pixelation; the jedi master cashier at my BB widened the beam and refocused the crystal in her lightsaber and was able to scan it; nothing like having 3 inch long glued-on nails to motivate Shaquanda to keep trying the wand instead of typing it in.

And yes, the $47.49 price appears to be web-only; I ended up paying $31 and change with tax.

The deal worked for me today. Thanks again for the post.

To those thinking about returning a BB game to CompUSA... I believe this "exchange" will not work. The games are ID'ed by the bar code and the bar codes are ID'ed to stores. I'm not 100% about that theory, but that is what I always thought. So if you take a BB item to Comp-Crap, the will scan it and it will not show up as an item they had registered to that store and deny you the exchange. They will most likely say "sorry sir, this item wasn't purchase here". ... Busted....

i have many times returned stuff to a diferent store. bar code is bar code, and there is no difference.

Store policies vary, but it's not that unusual to be able to return a sealed item from another store for store credit.

I've often found that with those cases, they require that you to use the credit on the same store visit.

my friend used it yesterday, everything went smooth, even the cashier wanted to know where to get one

it worked lol bought at best buy and returned it to compUSSR with their 39.99 reciept

got mine, the only problem was installing the damn thing on my computer, i hate ea's copy protection, ran into the same thing with need for speed

Back