Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 Heading to EA Access and Origin Access

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Two of EA’s biggest titles are coming to its PC and console subscription services: Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 will be available on EA Access and Origin Access by September. Star Wars Battlefront Expansions are accessible now, and prospective members can join for $4.99 per month or $29.99 a year.

We’re pleased to announce that the best shooters of the year are coming to Origin Access (PC) and EA Access (Xbox One) – members will soon be able to play all Star Wars Battlefront Expansions, Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 as much as they want! Then it’s time to hit the pitch and try FIFA 18 before official release. Members will get to play all these and more this season – check out all the titles headed to Origin Access and EA Access from July to September 2017.

Nice, I think it's time I look at signing up. I love bf1 on my PS4 and I have been wanting to play tf2, at this point it's worth the $30 for a year

That's a pretty significant bump. I never bought either but for 30 bucks a year This would probably be the time to get in.

I was really surprised to see everything offered on Origin Access even before this and I signed up for the yearly a month or 2 ago. Ive been extremely pleased with it and feel it was already more than worth the price of subscription. I know we love to hate on EA and Origin .... but this is some money extremely well spent unless youve already played almost everything offered on Origin Access.

This is good for Titanfall since there are ~3 active players at any given time.

DLC usually shows up later (see the announcement for Battlefront expansion packs at the top). I've been waiting to play Titanfall 2's campaign since I heard it was great and fairly condensed, time to ask my so-pissed-off-at-Andromeda-he-replayed-all-three-Mass-Effects buddy for a favor.

DLC usually shows up later (see the announcement for Battlefront expansion packs at the top). I've been waiting to play Titanfall 2's campaign since I heard it was great and fairly condensed, time to ask my so-pissed-off-at-Andromeda-he-replayed-all-three-Mass-Effects buddy for a favor.

it is a nice way to get use to all the titans.

Back