Battleborn Livestream And Reddit AMA

HardOCP News

[H] News
Gearbox Software has announced that it will be hosting a livestream on its Twitch channel that outlines the upcoming changes to Battleborn. There will also be a Reddit AMA on Friday. Do any of you even play Battleborn?

This Thursday (September 29th), we’ll be holding our next livestream on the Gearbox Software Twitch channel! A panel of Gearbox developers including Battleborn Creative Director Randy Varnell, Designer Grant Kao, and Community Manager Joe King will dig into the details of the update as well as announce its release date! Make sure to head over to the Gearbox Twitch channel and follow it so you can get notifications whenever we go live! In addition to the stream, the guys will also be participating in a Reddit AMA on Friday (September 30th) on the Battleborn subreddit at 12pm PT (3pm ET)! If you had a question that didn’t get answered during the stream, swing by and add it to the thread.

I loved this game when it launched. I hate that Gearbox ruined their chances by advertising it as an Overwatch competitor. They're very different games. Unfortunately, I think Gearbox is wasting their time with this. Battleborn's player base is too small now, and the damage has been done.

Yeah. The biggest draw for me was the fact that it's for all intents and purposes a MOBA played in first person. Great idea, IMO. I kinda hope Blizzard throws something similar into Overwatch.

Gearbox doesn't sue cheat makers, Artificial Aiming supports Battleborn instead of Overwatch.

When I hear the name "Battleborn" I always think of an expansion pack for Skyrim.

Gearbox should ask Blizzard if they could do a crossover. That would probably be fun.

Back