Battle Bots New Youtube channel

GotNoRice

[H]F Junkie
The show is fun, but I hate how they try to do a 30 minute mini-documentary on the life history of each contestant prior to each battle - and then the actual Battle-Bot fight only lasts about 30 seconds. It's much nicer watching clips from YouTube.

Insomniator

Limp Gawd
The show is fun, but I hate how they try to do a 30 minute mini-documentary on the life history of each contestant prior to each battle - and then the actual Battle-Bot fight only lasts about 30 seconds. It's much nicer watching clips from YouTube.

Yeah the actual bots and fights are great. Everything else about the production -- the commentary, interviews and especially farooq, is just a total cringefest.

I guess kids are the target audience but man... I wish it were more fighting and bot weapon/battery/armor technology talk and less everthing else.

Krenum

Fully [H]
I used to watch the one on PBS back in the late 90's. Robot Wars, the guy from Red Dwarf hosted it.

GoodBoy

2[H]4U
Yeah the actual bots and fights are great. Everything else about the production -- the commentary, interviews and especially farooq, is just a total cringefest.

I guess kids are the target audience but man... I wish it were more fighting and bot weapon/battery/armor technology talk and less everthing else.
What?! I love Faruq. Most of the time anyway, I doubt he writes those intros.

toast0

[H]ard|Gawd
I went to a live match once circa 1999, it was kind of fun. Mostly just robot mayhem without all the chatter. :)

Direkt

Weaksauce
I love watching Battle Bots highlights on YouTube. Good to see that it still has a following.