Battelfield 3 Premum -- $20 at GamersGate

I'm always able to find plenty of servers for both. I rarely play CQ, but I jump in every now and then. I have never had an issue finding AK servers.

I am waiting to pick up Battlefield 3 by itself. Lowest price has been $8 in the Fall, but I am hoping to see $5 soon. I am just interested in single player.

I enjoyed BF3 single player, aswell as the multiplayer. I just bought the premium dlc two days ago for $30 :/

Compared to Call of Duty and Crysis, I would say it's better by far.

CoD scripting in SP is much better IME than any game in the BF series, including 3. That said, the last SP of either I enjoyed was CoD4. I really wouldn't bother with either series if you're interested in SP.

Crysis (1, haven't played 2 or 3) is a whole different ball-game since you can at least pretend to have a choice through most of the SP campaign.

the last SP of either I enjoyed was CoD4.
Quoted for truth and am in full agreement
Crysis (1, haven't played 2 or 3) is a whole different ball-game since you can at least pretend to have a choice through most of the SP campaign.
I loved Crysis and enjoyed the "limited freedom" in taking different approaches

Yup bummer as i'm finishing up building my father a new rig and would of been cheap at $10 to put that game on there to see how it fairs.

That's how they've been trying to push it. They've even had the "Premium Edition" of the game (game + Premium in one pack) be cheaper or the same price as the Premium upgrade itself.

Fuck em. I'll buy Premium when it's $5.

That's how they've been trying to push it. They've even had the "Premium Edition" of the game (game + Premium in one pack) be cheaper or the same price as the Premium upgrade itself.

Fuck em. I'll buy Premium when it's $5.

Normally i'd buy it once it drops to $5 but by the times it does, my friends will have already moved onto the next BF game lol.

Yeah, true...I haven't even played BF3 in forever, might just skip Premium entirely.

No one "needs" videogames. They are a luxury in life.

I wouldn't say luxury but something to waste boredom. It's only few bucks. Anyone can afford them.

I think Luxury now a days is where a person can't afford something.

Like a fancy car.

I hated bf3 when it was released because of BF2 is so much better but still I want to pick it up again.

Anyway good deal I got on it.

I think Luxury now a days is where a person can't afford something.

So to starving person with no money, food is a luxury :confused::confused::confused: That is one of the more retarded things I've read this week.

I wish I would have waited to buy premium but I was pretty into bf when it came out. I got duped by gun master, I thought it was gonna be more like gungame in cs. I really only ever play conquest on the normal and back to karkland maps anymore. Some tank superiority and scavenger too but not enough to have warranted paying full price.

So to starving person with no money, food is a luxury :confused::confused::confused: That is one of the more retarded things I've read this week.

I wish I would have waited to buy premium but I was pretty into bf when it came out. I got duped by gun master, I thought it was gonna be more like gungame in cs. I really only ever play conquest on the normal and back to karkland maps anymore. Some tank superiority and scavenger too but not enough to have warranted paying full price.

Agreed completely.

Back