Batmobile Found On The Millennium Falcon

Easter Eggs are usually found.....this is Disney's marketing arm starting the long, slow process of killing the Star Wars property to death even harder than Lucas ever could..........

I think this means that Han Solo will be in the new Avengers: Age of Ultron movie...the Marvel Cinematic Universe keeps growing ;)

So, how long will it take to find the hidden dildo or other stuff like what the animators and designers put into Disney's animated films?:D

Easter Eggs are usually found.....this is Disney's marketing arm starting the long, slow process of killing the Star Wars property to death even harder than Lucas ever could..........
After watching Episodes 1-3 abominations, I really find it hard to believe that Disney will top Lucas and make it any worse. Those 3 movies made me realize Lucas is the main problem. As long as he is not involved, then whatever Disney does will be ok.

Is that one of those 'if you stare at it long enough you'll see it' ?

I give it 10 minutes till Chewie rips it offa there.

After watching Episodes 1-3 abominations, I really find it hard to believe that Disney will top Lucas and make it any worse. Those 3 movies made me realize Lucas is the main problem. As long as he is not involved, then whatever Disney does will be ok.

Seriously? We are talking about the same Disney that takes cross marketing in their products to levels that would make Comcast blush.

Is that one of those 'if you stare at it long enough you'll see it' ?

I give it 10 minutes till Chewie rips it offa there.

On the topic of "Solving Problems With Wookies": Let's give Chewie a couple Red Bulls and send him to comcast HQ.

lol, have you ever watched red letter media and his review of the episodes 1-3, he makes some great points about Lucas and how he crapped on his own dynasty. Its funny to see Lucas in like 1990 talking about special effects only being useful to help the story and seeing how those movies turned out later.

I'd rather listen to and recite HHGTTG Vogon poetry than watch Mickey Jarjar Mouse ruin Star Wars by releasing a new film.

I'd rather listen to and recite HHGTTG Vogon poetry than watch Mickey Jarjar Mouse ruin Star Wars by releasing a new film.
Disney has released some great films though, and who is to say that they won't include Jar Jar in the next Star Wars purely for the purpose of killing him, so he'll be gone from the lore once and for all? Perhaps his death in fact will be quite gruesome, giving many fans tremendous satisfaction as he's laid out on a table and his intestines pulled out like William Wallace while screaming "OOOH MOOOEY MOOOEEY!!!"
jar-jar-binks-is-dead.jpg

Disney has released some great films though, and who is to say that they won't include Jar Jar in the next Star Wars purely for the purpose of killing him, so he'll be gone from the lore once and for all? Perhaps his death in fact will be quite gruesome, giving many fans tremendous satisfaction as he's laid out on a table and his intestines pulled out like William Wallace while screaming "OOOH MOOOEY MOOOEEY!!!"

One can only dream...

Then don't watch it, you're not losing anything if you never see it. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on the first one. If I like it I'll go back, otherwise no. I didn't think the prequel movies were that bad, especially after Lucas recut episode 1 for DVD and massively lowered the amount of Jar-Jar in the movie.

Yo dawg i heard you like millennium falcons? So we put a millenium falcon in your millenium falcon!

God, the whining about Star Wars never ends.

It's almost like some people think they own Star Wars, rather than Disney or Lucas. I'm surprised Lucas didn't just say

"Fuck you all very much, I'm going to make my films the way I want, and you can either go see them or not."

Because, THAT is exactly what I would have said.

So now, we're going to get the third trilogy, plus other films Lucas said he was never going to make because he was tired of the whole series. I consider that a plus. And no matter how good the films are people are going to endlessly bitch and whine, and whine, and whine, and whine.

Lucas makes films, you bitch and whine. Disney is going to make films, you bitch and whine. Just endless bitching and whining.

BTW, I was 20 years old when the original film came out. So now I'm 57 years old, and looking forward to the next batch of films.

God, the whining about Star Wars never ends.

It's almost like some people think they own Star Wars
Because, collectively, they do. It becomes part of our culture and history, and it'd be like the Borglum family descendants decided that Mt Rushmore would look better in color and spray painted it and then carved it up to make it "higher definition" and added an ear ring as a nod to the equality of homosexuals and while you're at it add Obama on the right hand side. And if people bitch, they are over-entitled a-holes right? :rolleyes:

Its no longer the original creators work at that point anymore than any other historically significant piece of art like updating the Mona Lisa. It belongs to the community.

n_atletico_de_madrid_varios-1150021.jpg

Doesn't this look so much better now?

Then don't watch it, you're not losing anything if you never see it. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on the first one. If I like it I'll go back, otherwise no. I didn't think the prequel movies were that bad, especially after Lucas recut episode 1 for DVD and massively lowered the amount of Jar-Jar in the movie.

Truth be told, I did not find the prequels to be that bad either (except Jarjar). I am actually stoutly against Disney to be honest. I have had several family members work for them since the 1940's and not a single one of them supports the "Disney" of today... It's just another Corporation hellbent on taking as much of your money as it can under a guise of "family enjoyment".

You enjoy movies with no plot and terrible dialogue?

I thought the movies were really good aside from the massive retard Jar Jar. I'm looking forward to Episode 7 just like everyone else. You can all bash Disney for doing what companies do, making money, but all of you massive dweebs will be there right next to me in the theatre and Disney knows that. See ya soon :)

I thought the movies were really good aside from the massive retard Jar Jar. I'm looking forward to Episode 7 just like everyone else. You can all bash Disney for doing what companies do, making money, but all of you massive dweebs will be there right next to me in the theatre and Disney knows that. See ya soon :)

K, can you tell me who the main character of episode 1 was then?

Am I the only one baffled by this? Disney owns the Star Wars and Marvel franchises, not DC. Batman is a DC character. Why would they do this? Are they buying DC too?

Seriously? We are talking about the same Disney that takes cross marketing in their products to levels that would make Comcast blush.

Thank you, Sir. Explained it better than I could have.

Pharrell is probably hard at work writing the new batch of theme songs......hopefully they'll use Bill Murray's rendition from SNL as a starting point :)

Star Wars is the Ultimate series because? It came out when Beta Max and Laser Discs took off movies started really picking up steam in the 80s and haven't really changed much. Have you ever watched a movie and it's like the same thing as you just watched the same formula the same guy with a guy and a girl. It's all Hypnosis to me.

AFAIK, this back and forth started when Snyder posted a random photo of Superman dressed up as a Sith. I don't know how or why a filmmaker working on a massive project would waste their time on this shit.

Have you ever watched a movie and it's like the same thing as you just watched the same formula the same guy with a guy and a girl. It's all Hypnosis to me.

That's because EVERY movie since the 1970's has used the same formula. Within the last decade, it has been revised... You can blame Blake Snyder's screenwriting manual Save the Cat! for that.

Pretty sure I saw a doc on the making of Star Wars (the original one, dammit) in which the model guys basically used parts from any commercially available toy models for parts. They used these as random pieces that served no purpose other than to give the surface of the ships/props "texture". And they knew that no one would be able to zoom in tight enough to see a model of a Trans Am or such for what it really was. OK now I need to scour the internet to see if I can find that, moderately certain I didn't hallucinate it.

This is just their way of having a little fun.

There is a precedence to this: Batman stole the Hyperdrive out of the Millennium Falcon in Lego Movie.

Back