Batman Confronts Superman In New Dawn Of Justice Trailer

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
During today's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, director Zack Snyder unveiled a brand-new trailer for his superhero epic. Check out the new Batcave, Lex Luthor and Kryptonite, Robin's suit, and what happens when Superman needs you to get out of your car.

They're getting a bit over the top with trailers these days, I like to see the first (or teaser) trailer and leave it at that, movies like this I'm going to watch regardless of the trailer, as a such I don't want to be spoiled at all, like with the second Avengers movie, that whole intro bit with Ultron with the hammer would have been SUPER fucking hilarious if they didn't already show the entire damn scene in the trailer, the Hulkbuster armor would have been nerderection inducing level of awesome but nope I knew it was coming.

I mean this movie isn't supposed to be released until March 2016, do we really need trailers this far out?

While I like the trailer, it is too bad that Jack Snyder is incapable of developing characters and putting together a good story.

I think I just had an orgasm. Don't like the Fatman logo or the Lego batman costume but still fun.

I wonder if they are going to stick to the original story where Batman beat Superman then faked his death.

We're getting close to a hundred years of milking the super hero moolah cow. It's really amazing that they've kept generating profits for so long without really making anything new.

i was hoping it would have been closer to the ending of batman's returns comic triology by frank miller.

I alwaysed liked that batmans intelligence and dedication for his cause, beat the crap out of the over powered superman.

i was hoping it would have been closer to the ending of batman's returns comic triology by frank miller.

I alwaysed liked that batmans intelligence and dedication for his cause, beat the crap out of the over powered superman.

I was just thinking the same thing. After watching Batman: The Dark Knight Returns part 1 and 2, Dawn of Justice has some shoes to fill.

I hate how they always have to handicap Superman in the comics when he fights Batman, everyone knows Superman could EASILY beat Batman with one hand tied behind his back.

He's simply stronger, faster, smarter, better in about every way then Batman who's just a man.

I thought it looked good. I wasn't sure after the first trailer. Now, I'm definitely looking forward to it. Affleck looks like he'll do great filling the Bat suit.

I just hope the next few trailers leave a lot out. The biggest letdown for Terminator Genisys was the lack of surprise. The trailers really ruined it for me. They had a HUGE opportunity for surprise and enjoyment from that film, but they spoiled it in the trailers. I'm hoping for that to not be the case in this movie...

I hate how they always have to handicap Superman in the comics when he fights Batman, everyone knows Superman could EASILY beat Batman with one hand tied behind his back.

He's simply stronger, faster, smarter, better in about every way then Batman who's just a man.

I guess Batman's new Armored Batsuit is somehow supposed to even the odds in this :p

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

Abraham Lincoln

If this movie make a good effort to examine this question it will the greatest superhero of all time. Supes and the Bat going at it, the two most iconic heros of all time with Supes proving that with all of Superman's power and laying waste to the like of Batman, Wonder Woman or other earthly heros and yet wielding to the concept of the greater good on his own is what will make this epic.

Cut out all the Lex Luthor crap ... would be a great movie. :p

Agreed. Jessie Eiesberg has to be one of the worse miscasts for lex Luther ever. His scenes are weird and cringeworthy. Wish they just cut his character out. Awful.

Wait that long haired guy is Lex Luthor? OMFG That can't be right. I thought it was some minor lackey.

Other than that I liked the trailer. Ben looks OK as Batman. I like Bale as Batman though I wasn't a fan of his Batman voice. To me Kevin Conroy will always have the best Batman/Bruce Wayne voice. I'd love to hear what it would have been like if they redubbed the trilogy with Kevin Conroy. :)

Watching the trailer a second time helps but not much. For WB not to tie Bale's Batman into this was such a lost opportunity.

Ok, so how's the story go?

batman and superman fight, then kiss and make up at the end and fight side by side?

I think the idea behind Lex Luthor is to make him more relatable to today's information age "super villain" which generally ends up being some really young dork looking guy with Assburgers.

But personally, I just don't understand how Batman can fight a guy that can just fly around the world to reverse time, lol! Batman got his ass kicked by Bayne, basically a roider with asthma who straight up broke his back... Superman on the other hand couldn't just break his back, all he has to do is power stare at the dude and he's BBQ yet alone lay a finger on him.

For this to work, Superman is going to have to be less Godlike and Batman is going to have to borrow technology from the Borg.

Gotta assume they team up at some point or else I agree with Archer, this trailer is just a what if clip and the actual movie is 15 seconds long

Superman can throw Batman who does nothing into space, he dies
If hes got a suit made out of Kryptonite it doesn't really matter, Superman can just throw like house sized boulders at him, he dies
If Batman make some sort of Kryptonite projectile it doesn't matter, Superman is apparently faster then a speeding bullet

So what the fuck is going on in this movie? (I didn't read any of the comics)

LOL! Yup, or hell Superman can fly into lower orbit, listen really hard for someone to say "I'm Batman" which Batman can't resist doing, and just throw a steel beam like a javelin at Batman (think about it... an arm that is strong enough to throw an object into space plus the acceleration of gravity it'd have so much kinetic energy it'd pretty much vaporize batman).

I'm getting bored of the Marvel/DC films. I'd like to see a Hollywood studio take up Spawn again. The first film was cheesy bad but the HBO animated series was awesome.

It would be over in a heartbeat if they didn't, a sneeze is all it would take.

I would rather see Walter White/Heisenberg vs Superman or Batman.

Stories like Breaking Bad and a character like Walter White that had the good fortune of being played by a talent like Bryan Cranston are just once in a lifetime types of things. In the last episode where White said "I did if for me. I Iiked it. I was good at it. And I was really... I was really alive." Just amazing. An incredible blend of the protagonist and antagonist in the same character. As violent and disturbing as Breaking Bad is it is art. It has meaning and I think is this time's Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Everyone forgets Superman's morality. It comes into play, and Batman uses it against him.
Well, if that's the case, instead of black armor he should strap a whole bunch of black babies to himself, that way if Superman tries to harm him not only is there the moral issue of killing babies, but its a PR nightmare to boot as he's now super racist.

Well, if that's the case, instead of black armor he should strap a whole bunch of black babies to himself, that way if Superman tries to harm him not only is there the moral issue of killing babies, but its a PR nightmare to boot as he's now super racist.

LMAO!

That has to be the funniest thing I've read all week!

2 things I don't like

The fat batman, that suite is just too insane

The fat batman logo

I guess Batman is just fatter in this one

Back