Batman: Arkham Origins STEAM CD-KEY GLOBAL $22.82

That's quite a deal. I've also never used them and am wary of buying. I will wait to see if anyone else has used them before.

I can confirm it valid and works. Just got it and activated on steam. It actually came out to $23.43 USD. Don't know if that was the conversion rate or extra because I used a credit card instead of a bank account on paypal. Either way its still a good deal.

Last edited:
If legit, that's a damn good deal.

After the amazing experience that was Arkham Asylum, I felt Arkham City had lost some of the magic and was slightly disappointed. This deal is smokin' enough I'm almost tempted to give Origins a try.

More than likely, whoever this is got their hands on a ton of nVidia vouchers, either through legitimate, grey-area, or illicit means. Even if it works, I'd exercise caution.

...not that it takes long to get through the game anyway.

This is a hot deal but I was very surprised how quickly the first two games dropped down to $5 each.

Paid for it and I have the message:
Average time to wait: 10:00 till it clicked to 0
Then: Average time to wait: 15:00 ticked down
Then Average time to wait: 15:00 ticking down...........................
Did I get ripped off?
Im not waiting up all night.

Paid for it and I have the message:
Average time to wait: 10:00 till it clicked to 0
Then: Average time to wait: 15:00 ticked down
Then Average time to wait: 15:00 ticking down...........................
Did I get ripped off?
Im not waiting up all night.
You must be new to this, but this isnt exactly an Amazon setup they are running. You can expect a key in 2mins or 2 days.

BTW I have no idea why you would buy from this place when more well known cd key sites are selling it for less.

http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/Batman:-Arkham-Origins-Steam-CD-Key.html

http://www..net/store/Batman-Arkham-Origins-RU-Multilanguage-VPN-Activated-Steam-Key.html [H] removed their URL. Google everything after the .. and they are the 2, 3, 4, 5, 6th result.

yeah Im new to them
I have paid for keys to steam outside of steam but it never took all night.
sigh

Back