Batman: Arkham Knights $13.95 at cdkeys.com

hordak

Limp Gawd
http://www.techbargains.com/deal/78224/batman-arkham-knight-deals

cdkeys.com has the Batman: Arkham Knight Game (PC Download) with BONUS Harley Quinn DLC for a low $13.95. No Tax or Shipping Costs.

For $20 you get the Premium Edition, which includes Main Game + Season Pass, Harley Quinn DLC + 52 Skin Pack

Recommended:
OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 - 3 GB Memory Recommended

Boughted!

After the 5% facebook discount I got the Deluxe version for $18.21 out the door!

And this does activate on Steam for anyone who was wondering...

Does the game actually run properly now? Seriously not trying to crap your thread there was supposed to be some major patch coming in September and I haven't kept up with it.

Does the game actually run properly now? Seriously not trying to crap your thread there was supposed to be some major patch coming in September and I haven't kept up with it.

An 'Interim' patch was released a couple of weeks ago that is supposed to fix a whole load of problems and there are more patches coming.

Given that aside from the problems with the PC port the game itself gets 9s and 10s on all the review sites I'm willing to buy now and give it a shot. If I have to wait a bit longer for patches so be it...

Good news - testing for the interim patch has been completed and it is now available for those who already have Batman: Arkham Knight for PC. As a reminder, below are some of the major fixes and improvements that will be addressed with this patch:

Reduced frame rate hitches
Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
Fixed low resolution texture bugs
Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)

In addition to the above, we’re continuing to work on the following for future updates:
Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs

As always, we will monitor for any additional issues that come up and will provide further optimizations and bug fixes along the way.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and invaluable feedback. We’ll provide ongoing updates here as they are made available. In the meantime, please enjoy the game with the latest patch.

- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Holy smokes, Batman! This is one HOT deal!

I just grabbed the Premium Edition with the 5% off Facebook coupon code. It's probably going to be a while before it's this price or lower directly on Steam during one of their seasonal sales.

Thanks, hordak!

It runs 100% better, but the deeper you get in, the worse it gets for me on my overclocked 970.

I have everything up except shadows high, instead of ultra? Nvidia stuff enabled.

60fps@1080p mostly, but lots of dips into the 30's at times. It's definitely better, and very playable, but still inconsistent.

You really need to have an i7 and a 980 Ti as well as an SSD to play this game properly on max settings. Even with all that it can drop into the 50s at just 1080 from the smoke if the camera is right in the think of it. Turn off the two physx settings which are interactive smoke and that paper debris setting and it will run fine for those with the hardware I mentioned.

Even without those two settings the game will eat vram for lunch and peg an i5 at times though. Anyone that says they stay above 60 with an i5 or a card lower than a 980 is lying.

Great price if the game didn't have the bad rep on PC. I won't touch this even if it was free. Sorry to sound like a hater, but this title made be sick with how it was handled for its PC port. Extremely disappointing.

If it works for you and your'e not stubborn like me, then buy it and enjoy :) Don't let my opinion rain on your parade.

Great price if the game didn't have the bad rep on PC. I won't touch this even if it was free. Sorry to sound like a hater, but this title made be sick with how it was handled for its PC port. Extremely disappointing.

If it works for you and your'e not stubborn like me, then buy it and enjoy :) Don't let my opinion rain on your parade.

I just played about 2.5 hrs straight after it finshed d/l'ing...zero issues whatsoever with gameplay. Few anomalies with minor things like phone cords shaking weirdly, but that's really about the only issues I've encountered so far.

Game is absolutely fine. I played and finished pre patch. Used to hover around 80 fps at 1440p with drops to 60 while driving. Post patch it stays at 80 since they reduced smoke and debris by about 70% after that patch. Now driving doesn't hitch at all (previously used to hitch while moving from one island to next for less than 1 second).

Post patch it stays at 80 since they reduced smoke and debris by about 70% after that patch

these 'patches' seem more like graphics downgrades...so instead of trying to make the game stable with all of the effects turned on they are just lowering graphical fidelity?

meh I'll wait till BS has it cheap as a whole package. I haven't even gotten to any of the others yet so in no hurry to get this one. I can wait for a $5-$7 BS game bundle.

I dunno. This game used to run at 20 fps on my machine on average but now I get around 80. I think they fixed it folks. This is a deal

An 'Interim' patch was released a couple of weeks ago that is supposed to fix a whole load of problems and there are more patches coming.

Given that aside from the problems with the PC port the game itself gets 9s and 10s on all the review sites I'm willing to buy now and give it a shot. If I have to wait a bit longer for patches so be it...

Runs fine on all 3 of my machines in my sig.

With the patch, the game definitely runs better, but SLI is still disabled. If you turn on the extra nvidia features, there goes your frame rates. I'm not going to play the game until they release an SLI patch. In the mean time, there are plenty of other games to play.

With the patch, the game definitely runs better, but SLI is still disabled. If you turn on the extra nvidia features, there goes your frame rates. I'm not going to play the game until they release an SLI patch. In the mean time, there are plenty of other games to play.

I hear ya, the old Titans are roughly equal to the R9-290, so you should be fine if you ignore Gameworks options, but if you have 3-Titans, it's understandable you want to use them.

Game is absolutely fine. I played and finished pre patch. Used to hover around 80 fps at 1440p with drops to 60 while driving. Post patch it stays at 80 since they reduced smoke and debris by about 70% after that patch. Now driving doesn't hitch at all (previously used to hitch while moving from one island to next for less than 1 second).

It better run well on your RIG or God help the rest of us lol

yeah i can't even play it at 1680x1050 at low quality on my rig. Hopefully I will be updating soon :)

Ahh that's what I was doing wrong... wasn't overclocking for more GigaWATTS.
Makes sense now. :D

Back