Batman: Arkham Knight stupid good pre-order deal at GMG

caw2007

[H]ard|Gawd
Game is listed at $49.99 on GMG. This is $10 cheaper than Amazon or Steam.

Apply voucher PLOCVS-G2T5YX-DATY6M and it takes it down to $40!! :D

Had to get in on it at that price and it is for a Steam key.

link to trailer: https://www.batmanarkhamknight.com/

Last edited:
lol I would love this but I havent even had time to finish Arkham city that I bought 2 years ago when it came out.

Awesome deal. But I learned that I should wait until someone has a coupon from a video card that they're willing to sell for $20. Bought origins for full price and I didn't even get a chance to play it yet.

i have so little time for gaming that i only buy when they hit $5 or less now. Even then I'm building a backlog

i have so little time for gaming that i only buy when they hit $5 or less now. Even then I'm building a backlog

Hope Thief isn't part of that log. I got it for free and I still feel ripped off....

And for haters...Yes, I gave it a full play through, sidequests and all =P.

I can't think of any game, ever, that is a good deal for $49.99. Within a year or two it'll be $10.

It's going to be the same damn game. I'll wait until it's $10.

This being a Rocksteady release, I'm confident in a quality product launch. Great deal, thanks!

I can't think of any game, ever, that is a good deal for $49.99. Within a year or two it'll be $10.

Most will be $5 within that time. My previous limit used to be $7.5 but I dropped it because I see so many of them dropping to 5

I can appreciate a good deal, but this whole "wait until is hits $5" attitude will be the death of PC gaming. When I'm really looking forward to a game, I pay full price to support.

I can appreciate a good deal, but this whole "wait until is hits $5" attitude will be the death of PC gaming.

Especially from people who regularly spend game equivalent funds on alcohol and cigarettes (extreme rip offs) every day/few days but bitch out the price of games. Tempted to pre-order this but I still have not played Arkham City or Origins, nor have the gpu power to do so comfortably @1440p.

the only game I looked forward to last year was BF4 which I bought at discount (I think I paid $50). If YOU want to delay your purchases then you can say that you are contributing to the death of PC gaming. I rarely paid full price before (like 3 or 4 times in my life)

Anyone else having a problem paying? The site won't take either Paypal or my card.

Edit: Nevermind, switched to Chrome and it works fine. Thanks, OP!

I can think of plenty. Hell, I used to pay $70 for new SNES games, and those were plenty worth it.

Honestly, video gaming is among the least expensive hobbies one can have.

I can appreciate a good deal, but this whole "wait until is hits $5" attitude will be the death of PC gaming. When I'm really looking forward to a game, I pay full price to support.

The games that are looked forward to are few and farrrr in-between these days.
Maybe two games a year are a Day 1 must buy to me. But days before release some disappointing info comes out which causes me to wait.
Like TitanFall. 6v6, 60fps cap, 40GB download(I use SSDs), limited depth beyond the Beta. Went from Day 1 to a sub $20 purchase.

Batman isn't on the what's hot list anymore. So I can wait.

I will say that I get some of the sentiment expressed here about waiting until it gets discounted on a Steam sale and whatnot. Having been a life-long PC gamer I have been burned by hype and half-assed churned out sequels. I kept myself from buying BF4 day one and could not be happier I waited and bought a voucher for it for $15.. That's what that game is worth to me with it's constant bugs and other BS.

However, as a poster expressed above, I will happily pay full price for content I believe is worthy and if I can get a nice discount before release then all the better. Rocksteady made Asylum and City and if you weren't blown away by the fact someone made an amazing Batman video game, never mind possibly the best comic character-based game ever, and built a franchise on it then simply don't buy it and wait and see.

I will take a very acceptable risk and pay $19.99 under retail to have a game that looks freaking amazing, at launch. I created this post to share it with my fellow [H]ers so that they could benefit as well if they feel the same way about the game.

Back