Batman Arkham City, any missable collectibles?

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
Just wondering if there are any missable (have to be gotten at or before a certain point of the game, can't back track) collectibles for the GOTY version?

Haven't started the game yet, so no spoilers please. :p

Not sure if they fixed it, but there was one in the museum that I missed, and couldn't get back too, even after the end of the game. It was in the room with the electricity. If you were stupid like I was, it was possible to flip the necessary switch to turn on the electricity which would block the exit needed. (Mind you, it wasn't exactly an easy to get to this unsolvable state, but it was possible. Too bad for save points which don't allow me to reload to 5 mins before).

I didn't feel like replaying the game from the beginning, so I just left it unfinished.

I think there's some catwoman only trophies, and i'm not sure if you can switch back to her at the end. So those ones might be missable? Or maybe some in areas you can't return to? :eek:

Yea I'm mainly wondering if that type of situation occurs where some areas you can't reach or something after passing them. Arkham Ayslum did this well in that something like that didn't occur and you could go back at the end of the game and get them all still. Just wondering if its the same with AC. Really one of the few games I actually enjoyed going after the collectibles as opposed to wanting to just use a guide for OCD reasons... :p

I'll keep the museum thing in mind.

I think there's some catwoman only trophies, and i'm not sure if you can switch back to her at the end. So those ones might be missable? Or maybe some in areas you can't return to? :eek:

After you've beaten the game, there are spots on the map that allow you to switch between the two characters, so you can go back and get the Catwoman trophies.

The room with the electricity -- I did that too, and I believe I found a way to turn it back off but I had to use a gadget from later in the game...

I didn't have any problems grabbing the obvious ones while I was playing through and going back and getting them all. Even the catwoman ones are obtainable after the game is "over".

The only thing I'm not 100% sure about are the Zsasz phone calls -- if you skip the challenge, will he keep calling?

Back