basking in short glory

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
Welp , I finally made it :p I just checked my stats and I'm in the top 100 on the [H]orde folding team #33. Although it's only by 51 pernts, I can still bask in the glory of being in the top 100, as far as folding pernts go, on the #1 team in the whole freaking world!!!! :eek:

All's I can say is, thanks Stanford, thanks team #33 members and

FOLD ON TO THE MAX

:D
Congrats!

It's tough competing within the top team in the world, isn't it?

Race to top 10? ;)

Nice! You are in rare company that high up.

Fold on!

:D
Congrats!

It's tough competing within the top team in the world, isn't it?

Race to top 10? ;)

Thanks Mr relic and you are certainly correct it's tough in capital letters to compete on the #1 team in the whole known universe :eek: Top freakin' 10 :eek: you know the ole' sayin' "it's lonely at the top" and I don't figure on bein' lonely or in the top 10 ;). I think when more people start the GPU thing I'll be lucky to be in the top 500 (even if I get a GPU card, which is kinda' "up in the air" ATM) Real life is killin' me (only kiddin') I just thought I'd brag a little while I had the chance (you know, 51 pernts out front :rolleyes:)

As far as racing you to the top ten, I wouldn't accept that challenge even in my wildest dreams. I know when I'm "out gunned" (my momma might have raised an ugly kid , but she didn't raise no fools) . Besides not being completely on the "far side" (nut ball, insane, crazy, wing nut, etc) you might start talking that IT language that's kinda' foreign to me (in other words I don't understand what little bit I know about it) and then I'd be more confused than I already am :D

FOLD ON!

Congrats man, I actually saw you getting close and was ready to start this thread if you didn't. These kind of milestones are a bit harder to track though. :D

congrats, hey making top 100 in the #1 team is definately an accomplishment!

i remember when i clawed my way past relic ;)

my momma might have raised an ugly kid , but she didn't raise no fools

LOL

JWS,

Newegg has a $99 -$30MIR MSI-8800GT (only 256MB but it folds just fine)
That's 5k/day for 70 clams. Not a bad deal.

Nice job man.... now keep it up!

The competition will only get tougher from here!!

/beers and tamales for you man!

Fold On!!!!

Back