baseballbat + my lappy = mad trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMakoFox

Supreme [H]ardness
Heres what happened, I am also going to pm a mod with this traders name because I dont know if its needed yet (will talk to a mod about it) and if he reads this post is more then welcome to post and tell his side.

I got post on one of my threads about buying a watch of mine. Well the guy had a few items that was for trading and I liked the broke laptop which I saw had pretty good specs and only had most likely a blown mobo.

Well it took 9 days for us to beat out a deal, in which I removed my item from being for sale because he seemed interested in it.

When we got the deal worked out it was he would send the laptop (which he made sound like it was in good shape, with all the parts just it didnt power on) with power adapter and money for my end of the shipping, which soon after shipping I get a message that says this:
hey i just shipped, it, the tracking numbers in my car though so iul have it later tngiht. i couldnt find some of the small screws that came with the laptop, so i included 20 dollars instead of the 12 so they can be purchas4ed. lemme know when u ship the watch, thnx joe
he NEVER sent me the tracking number on this, which kinda irked me, let alone NOT telling me it had missing screws.

Which when I got the laptop I had a horrific discovery when I removed the bubble wrap, which was done quite well might I add, to see the laptop in horrible shape.

First sight of damage was a HUGE crack in the LCD screens back, not a small chip but a whole chunk missing from it. Next I find the case is smashed and cracked a lot, as it fell apart in my hands on my couch I was even more shocked to see the harddrive GONE!, which made me quickly check the ram to show it was missing too!

So I message the guy about this damage and missing power adapter leaving out the missing hairdryer and ram, as I wanted to see if he would suddenly remember something along the lines of "Oh besides the A/C adapter I forgot the harddrive and ram!".. No chance for that to happen, instead I get him insisting he included and checked it before it left his home.

He wanted to replace the laptop casing if it was affordable, which it wasnt because I looked for a few minutes and couldnt find all the casing for sale, and my only other suggestion was get another broken one off ebay (at the time it was going for around 20$) because it replaced all the parts he left out.

After that I get this message:
do u have paypal? i cant deal with this, if u can send me back my 20 dollars throguh there, otherwise send it by mail back to me, keep the laptop, i cacant deal with this, i know what was in there idk what ur doing, but theres no way i can prove it either way because i shipped first, oh well, got beat outta a broken laptop w/e, just please get me back my 20 dollars

I will be sending him his $20 back as soon as I go buy more envlopes because I dont have a problem with sending him it back to him.

I am just happy I didnt ship first on this, as I am questioning what happened here..

I dont know if this was an attempted trolling, or just another seller on the forum who needs to learn to tell people more info and it be the correct info.

I will be PMing a mod about this so they know whom this guy is, so if he does anything like this again and someone loses something its not just a 1 time thing for him. I'm just thankful I didnt cross-ship on this one and I asked him to ship first after his mistake with the specs on the laptop. He had a post about the broke lappy, it said higher cpu speed and better specs then what the makers site said the laptop had.

You should of asked for a picture. ( a picture is worth a thousand word)

He's not really a troll, just a bad trader with poor trading practices.

thephenom said:

Yeah, I know I should have asked for pictures the things that was the worst damge wouldnt have most likely shown in pictures the pictures by the sound of his message.. Thing is he never showed me pictures, and he only mentioned a "chip" that was a huge chunk missing after I got the thing to my home. Not the fact it was cracked majorly also missing hardware which was included!

im sorry i forgot the ac adapter, ill ship that tomarrow, and bashed up? theres a chip in the corner, but that was in the pictures...?

thephenom said:

I agreed. I would off never done any businness with him until I saw the pictures. Did you check his heat? That is important to me, to read about his trading practices.

arock1_3 said:
I agreed. I would off never done any businness with him until I saw the pictures. Did you check his heat? That is important to me, to read about his trading practices.

I had no heat at the time which he asked me for mine so I never requested his because I didnt have it.

Which I will now trade with people who have heat, even though my first deal here we didnt have heat and it went great.

Thing is the laptop was missing stuff besides having heavy damage.

This is a quote from the thread I saw the laptop for sale/trade in.
hey i have a broken laptop i wanna sell/trade. it has a oentium 1.3ghz processor, 256mb ddr ram, a 20 gb hdd and a dvd rom drive. i have no clue whats worng with it, prolly a blown mobo htoguh form what i can tell, its in decent condition. for a price im asking 120+ s&h or make me a trade offer.

I found out it was the wrong specs when he gave me which I was ok with cause he may not have known that Toshiba shows their specs on the site, but he said decent condition.
It arrived in horrid condition. Shipping didnt do this, as he packed it very well.

thephenom said:
..........He's not really a troll, just a bad trader with poor trading practices.

if it's like lady says, then this guy qualifies as outright troll material. Getting something a little more scuffed up than what was lead to believe is "bad trader with poor trading practices" - read the OP and see that essentially this guy delivered a pile of plastic chiklets with NO HD and NO RAM. :eek: As said earlier, if what Lady say is what happened, then this guy is most definately a TROLL. :eek:

topcat989 said:
if it's like lady says, then this guy qualifies as outright troll material. Getting something a little more scuffed up than what was lead to believe is "bad trader with poor trading practices" - read the OP and see that essentially this guy delivered a pile of plastic chiklets with NO HD and NO RAM. :eek: As said earlier, if what Lady say is what happened, then this guy is most definately a TROLL. :eek:

I not going to call him a troll cause it could have been honest mistakes done here, it does happen.

BUT! I know I wouldn't want to trade with someone after reading this about them, would you?

I know pictures do matter but what would it do for keeping that hardware from being missing if they had them in there when the pictures are taken? I also didnt know about the missing screws tell it was shipped, and such I was reading it was in "decent" shape which means its not coming apart on its own weight from being lifted and doesnt have it all cracked to pieces.

LadyMakoFox said:
I not going to call him a troll cause it could have been honest mistakes done here, it does happen.

BUT! I know I wouldn't want to trade with someone after reading this about them, would you?

I know pictures do matter but what would it do for keeping that hardware from being missing if they had them in there when the pictures are taken? I also didnt know about the missing screws tell it was shipped, and such I was reading it was in "decent" shape which means its not coming apart on its own weight from being lifted and doesnt have it all cracked to pieces.

Honest mistake?

Ill quote from you
"which he made sound like it was in good shape, with all the parts just it didnt power on) with power adapter and money for my end of the shipping"

and it was missing all the expsensive crtical parts, and looked like it had been beaten on. thats no mistake, thats a troll

if he said "im gonna pick a busted laptop out of a pile at random" then i could see it.

he LIED and cheated you, but if you wanna go easy on him, thats your choice. I for one wont buy anything from him.

LadyMakoFox said:
I had no heat at the time which he asked me for mine so I never requested his because I didnt have it.
Which I will now trade with people who have heat, even though my first deal here we didnt have heat and it went great.
Thing is the laptop was missing stuff besides having heavy damage.
This is a quote from the thread I saw the laptop for sale/trade in.
Quote:
hey i have a broken laptop i wanna sell/trade. it has a oentium 1.3ghz processor, 256mb ddr ram, a 20 gb hdd and a dvd rom drive. i have no clue whats worng with it, prolly a blown mobo htoguh form what i can tell, its in decent condition. for a price im asking 120+ s&h or make me a trade offer.

I found out it was the wrong specs when he gave me which I was ok with cause he may not have known that Toshiba shows their specs on the site, but he said decent condition.
It arrived in horrid condition. Shipping didnt do this, as he packed it very well.

This is just enough proof to say that this guy is a troll. I mean a hdd and memory stick don't come out of the lappy by themselfs. If I was you, I will not send the money back and use it to send him the lappy back the cheapest way posible and keep the change. :D

LadyMakoFox said:
I was meaning this as for the ram, and harddrive missing, someone could have removed it and he not know since it was a non-working one and by the looks of it just laying on the floor.

Reason why I'm not screaming troll yet 100% is I wana see his side of the story if he does post as mods pointed him to this thread.

It could be called an attempted trolling right now though, because it backfired on him if he was trolling cause I never finished the deal with him and all I will be out so far is about 50 cents to send his $20 back.

He could fix what problem he started but honestly I doubt he will.

On second thought I change my mind, he did say he checked it before he shipped..

Either he is blind, or knows that it didnt have ram or harddrive.

I vote troll or idiot.

It doesn't matter if you have a Heat score or not, it is accpetable to ask for someone elses. If you're just starting out here, welcome; don't buy from people who don't have heat (or other rep), you're probably not going to be able to sell stuff, until you have at least a few positives in heat. I rarely buy from people who have no rep, only stuff $20 and under. I figure if I loose $20 it isn't a big deal.

arock1_3 said:
This is just enough proof to say that this guy is a troll.

2nded.
A picture is worth a thousand words (Or a thousand dollars in some cases).

Phonic said:
2nded.
A picture is worth a thousand words (Or a thousand dollars in some cases).

I'd like to see the pictures he spoke of that I never saw personaly right now, cause if they show everything besides a small chip to it, then thats quite some proof he knew the damage was there.

ok, first off nice of you to make this post here. second dont dare say its an attempted trolling as ive posted here before about this laptop and offered pictures in my thread, u seemed like u were using it for parts so i just made the deal with you and was done with it. i am one hundred percent posotive that it came with all parts intact, the damage was done to the outside of the laptop and none of the internal components are damaged. You say it didnt come with a hard drive? thats bull, i made sure all pieces were in before i shipped, i included extra money for screws also, i know that may not be a big deal, but its a gesture. you gave me and attitude from the first time we started talking about this dea. i really cant belive how ungrateful you are to post this thread, i let u keep the laptop with the components and all i asked for was my 20 dollars back because i know that tehres nothing more i could have done about this deal. this is rediculous and for you to post somehting here is just pathetic. i am a good person to deal with when it comes to buying, selling, and trading. you my friend are not

thnx for tainting my rep and being a baby about the whole ordel, ur the one making out on it and theres the pics i had, UPON REQUEST wich u never did, also in ur above post what do u mean fix what i started? im not goin to buy another borken laptop on ebay for 100 dollars then ship u the parts so im out about 150. i honestly belived when u first told me about the missing parts that you are the troll (i know it sounds bad people that are reading the post) but who wouldnt want a free hdd and free memory, sorry for accusing you, but to me thats what it looked like.

(before I get started I am going to say that I have basically left hardforums and only come here now at the request of my roommate and/or when such bullcrap is going on, that said, here we go)
-----------------------------

liquidwhatever, I am basically in charge of opening packages here and dealing with computer equipment as I am an established hardware technician with over 15 years as a professional in this field. mako and I were both present as I took pics with my digital camera before during and after opening the package you sent her. it was her deal but we hae agred that I know what I am doing very much better upon inspecting computer equipment. I have pictures in my am of the package, the bubblewrapped lappy, the unwrapped lappy, and the lappy just before it fell apart as I handed it to mako for her to see how horrible of shape it was in. I have dealt with a lot of trading equipment over the net and over friends with mail before but never once in over 15 years have I seen a laptop in such horrid condition or such an outright blatent attempt at trolling as this. you want pictures? fine give me a while to find a free host that *I* trust to put them on and bother to unload them off the camera, when I want to bother with it, and you will see what you know is and was there the whole time.

I also find it funny your pic shows nothing of the other damaged ares...

and as per sugestions for a fre image host, as I said, I am an experienced tech, I know what I am doing quite well, and know how to find / what are good image hosts. just dont feel like doing it now. this guy took 9 days to do anything about the lappy so why should I hurry? lets keep the thread ontopic eh? ^_^

anyways ill get the pictures wen I feel like it. dont bother PMing me as you can check my history ive not posted nor logged in for weeks or maybe was it months prior to this... talk to mako she can talk to me if you wanna talk to me.

LadyMako seems to hang around the troll section so often some people are starting to wonder whats really going on.

i odnt want to talk to anyone, i want you to stop calling me atroll. i would be a troll if i made you ship first, I shipped first and waited for you to revieve the laptop, it was in bad conditioon? alright fine, i said you could keep it and i just wanted my 20 dollars back ,im not saying i want a medal for this, but i responded imediatly and tried to remedy the situation. Again i tried to dfind a solution, and the easiest oe to me was to let you have the laptop and just send me back my money. you did not lose anything in this deal and i find it very rude how you talk, both in ur im's and the thread, i am not a troll, i apologize for the whole mess, but i am a well extablisghed seller, i have both heatware and ebay and this is the first itme this has ever happened to me, i have sold 3000 dollar systems two different times, i try to do my best and my best htis time was just letting you keep the laptop and just sending me back my mone, i htink i did the right thing in trying to resolve the matter and i dont think it needs to go any furthure. but if youd like to keep whining about it, feel free, ill be here

exactly ^ (post right before mine) like i said, i am posotive all the components were in there, i had no reason to take them out, i think it was THEIR failed attempt at trolling, or at least getting me to buy em a new hdd and memory...oh well

First off:

This is the post you made onto my thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=873436

Second off:

This is the thread about the specs that I saw:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=869006

Can you tell me where pictures are mentioned, or any damage. Infact the specs are way off. The CPU speed was a 1.13ghz and had SDRAM

Your next fs/ft thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=873110

still no pictures.

You only informed me about the missing screws after shipping, there was no harddrive or ram included. I find out about damage AFTER I get the laptop here, and it not only was that chip but quite a few cracks in the casing not to mention the fact it fell apart after I lifted it up.

And I get this im my private message box.

You rediculous

i repllied to your thread, u really are rediculous. you couldnt just talk about this im pm's with me like a man? or call me? instead you decide to taint my rep and ruin deals for me in the future, i let you keep the laptop and just send back my 20 dollars because A) there were no missing components, i bet my life on it, and B) it was in bad condition wich i htought u knew about, i cant r,meber what i said to you, i do deals all day everyday, i cant remeber what i said or didnt say to one person, and if u didnt know, ui didnt ask, i posted pictures in ur thread. i just caant belive how stuupid ur being about the whole thing, it didnt cost you a dime and you got something, again, ur rediculous

My memory is cyrstal clear on what you said to me, and what I said to you. Want to know why? I have complete logs of everything said between us in private message on this forum.

I dont think I'm being "stuupid" about any of this, you have bad trading practices which thats clear by this, and also if I had known the laptop was in this shape I would have not even bothered

So basicly I didnt ruin your rep, you ruined it I didnt even mention your name in it, and I told the mod I PMed this
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread...#post1027392125

I made this post about this guy called liquidgeforce here on the forum the post explains the whole thing.

Thanks

If the mod required you to answer this thread thats their buisness on why it was done cause if you note I said you was more then welcome to post your side of the story.

In all honesty I dont care about the deal, I didnt lose anything just some time and the cost of sending you your $20 back, and space in the trashcan.

LadyMako seems to hang around the troll section so often some people are starting to wonder whats really going on.

Well I do spend time in this section for very good reasons: One to put together a nice Do Not Trade With List. Two: learn how to keep from being trolled Three: What to do when trolled. and this list grows each time I look in the TT&T section of FS/FT.

I made this post to see about this deal that went sour from bad trading practices that land most people on Do Not Trade list when people see this about them, and honestly I wouldnt blaim anyone for placing you on one after having to deal with you myself.

Ok you can say that all you want, i have a decent heatware, so negatives, but i only have 7 of em, all went real smoothly, most of them from hard ocp, and i have a good ebay as well. you were not (in my mind) respectful in our pming, i understand about the laptop and i dont even want to talk about that right now, all im saying is that i htink i remedied the situation fine by just asking for my 20 dollars in cash back and thats it, i apologize and thats the end of it. my trading practices as you call them i dont think are bad, i didnt know much about this laptop, it was my girlfriends, i obvioulsy couldnt turn it on, and i gave u a model number, i was off onb the specs, but i didnt know that i know what she told me. but whatever, as its over and i think u made a molehill into a mountain, noone was harmed and i handled the discrepency thats what matters, trolls dont do that , trolls just dont care, i tried to fix things
also i answered this on my own volition as i feel that it was wrong you didnt pm me before posting this and ask me for nemore info as to why the trade went bad, that is not good practice

To the seller: Do you have any other pictures of the laptop than what you posted? Any proof that it had RAM and/or HD in it? Regardless of whether this was an attempted trolling or not (I personally don't feel like it is... a troll definitly 100% would not have shipped first, nor included $20 for missing parts, nor let the buyer keep the goods, regardless of damage level.), it is my opinion that you've done the right thing; there is nothing more that the buyer can request that would be reasonable in this situation.

To the buyer: What more do you want from the guy? Without pictures of the RAM and HD it is very hard to prove that he originally had installed them, but in the same sense it is very hard for you to prove that you didn't remove them after the fact. If this was a troll attempt, be glad he shipped first. You're not out a single doller (37 cents for the letter :rolleyes: ), so I don't think you've got much to complain about.

thank you acid, it was never my intention for any of this to happen, no i do not have pics of the inside of the laptop, i dint think i would need them. i figured it was one persons word against anothers, so i just called it quits and put and end to it ya know. i just dont like being labled as a troll because i tried to remedy the situation and lady never pmed me saying how wrongeed they felt, i would have gladly talked to them...even on the phone, i have no probvelm with that. im not a bad trader or seller, and i just hope that this gets put behind and we can go on and continue with our lives

Yesterday, 06:16 PM
liquidgeforce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

are you still oging to ship?

This another of the things that went wrong on this deal that kinda ticked me off, you forget part I assume forgot :rolleyes: , yet ask about my end of the deal being shipped.

And this attitude you speak of me having throughout the whole deal?

I didnt have one, tell I saw the shape of the laptop and the parts missing my attitude was ANGER, who wouldnt be pretty steamed if it was missing hardware and had heavy damage to it?

and I dont want anything from him now, because he tried to work a deal with me on what was wrong, and that didn't last very long as he changed his mind and just wanted the money back which I have sent back, like I said I would.

I did this to see advice on what to do about reporting his bad trading practices, I didnt force him to post, I dont know if the mod did because noone was trolled for anything and this could be have been an attempted trolling or just bad trading practices noone truely knows except for liquidgeforce.

So.. either the seller is totally clueless as to what he was shipping.. or the buyer was trying to scam for free parts? This is really an odd case since both seem to provide evidence that both are innocent when clearly someone is in the wrong. I'm not labelling anyone as a troll, but unless either could provide good feedback as an established trader for a long time, I'd probably have to put both in the "Careful" to trade with list.

Also.. for the seller to take the loss (whatever it may be) is a good gesture and that is the reason I wouldn't label him as a troll, but "IF" it was the case that he was at fault, it is clearly not good practice to not check what you're shipping out.

again i apologized and id apreciate not being labled as a troll, mostly cause the main reason of i shipped ffirst, if i was a troll i would know that ud see the condition of the laptop and not want to do buisness, oh well, its over and im glad. -joe

Hmm....convoluted. The only thing I don't get was -if- the seller was a scammer, why would he be willing to ship first and let you review the product before you ship out in return? I mean it just doesn't make sense at all to me do deliberately ship a misleading product when you have the full capability of backing out on the deal if upset and the seller can't do anything about it....anyone else hitting a speedbump on that point, or is it just me?

liquidgeforce said:
again i apologized and id apreciate not being labled as a troll, mostly cause the main reason of i shipped ffirst, if i was a troll i would know that ud see the condition of the laptop and not want to do buisness, oh well, its over and im glad. -joe

When you said we could have talked this out, aparently you must not remember you trying that with me which I did so try to work out something
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidgeforce
ok i can do without the attitude thanks, and missing a hdd? no, thats in there i know that, memory? in there too, checked before i shipped, as far as the ac adapter ill ship tomarrow, and a case, find one and ill send money for it if its resonable

I've found a link for replacing some of the damaged/missing parts:

http://www.impactcomputers.com/tosh...assemblies.html

This is all I found besides one ebay auction that is for an non-functioning one, that includes all the parts that are broken/missing

http://search.ebay.com/1105_Compute...tZ58058QQsojsZ1

The reason I haven't searched any more then this, as it frankly isn't my responsibility to do that, it is yours as a seller.

Yet then you stop the deal saying send me my money back, and its on its way.

Dugoth said:
Hmm....convoluted. The only thing I don't get was -if- the seller was a scammer, why would he be willing to ship first and let you review the product before you ship out in return? I mean it just doesn't make sense at all to me do deliberately ship a misleading product when you have the full capability of backing out on the deal if upset and the seller can't do anything about it....anyone else hitting a speedbump on that point, or is it just me?

Well actually I kinda could see how this could turn into him trolling me, he send me a damaged item, we work out some kind of agreement I send my part of the deal so he could replace my broken/missing parts and I never hear from him again.

But it could just be me being over paraniod after reading some of the crazy crap people have done on trolling people.

And if you notice, I never called him a troll, closest I got to doing so is saying he could be a possible troll. I personaly wanted to see about bad trading practices which this is deffently a case of.

After this post I'm done with it , He said we should have worked something out.. Aparently his memory isnt that good because he tried and gave up fast on that. I can supply any private message between the two of us, down to the very first one sent.

i thoguht about working somehting out, but when it appeared to me thatd you waould want me to buy some of the replacement parts i, forst off dont have themoney, second off, if u did get the hdd and memroy :rolleyes: id be buying u even more, so i did what was best for me

liquidgeforce said:
i thoguht about working somehting out, but when it appeared to me thatd you waould want me to buy some of the replacement parts i, forst off dont have themoney, second off, if u did get the hdd and memroy :rolleyes: id be buying u even more, so i did what was best for me

Should you have said that before you started saying we didnt work out a deal of some kind, and you just said find a replacement case which I did and it was the cheapest place I found.

Not having the money isnt an excuse as a seller and you didnt do whats best aparently, Heck you could have found broke ram, and harddrive of the correct specs, and sent them along with with a shell that was in decent shape, but your "work someting out" wasnt even attempting to work something out.

LadyMakoFox said:
Well actually I kinda could see how this could turn into him trolling me, he send me a damaged item, we work out some kind of agreement I send my part of the deal so he could replace my broken/missing parts and I never hear from him again.

This point is mute since this did not happen. And I think the seller has already "worked it out" on his end because the buyer is the main complaintiff and the buyer did not lose anything except for maybe a bit of time. Not quite sure where you're going with this, but what more do u want the seller to do? I believe asking him to buy another $100 laptop to replace the $120 one he sent you is not exactly reasonable. After shipping expenses and all, why not just have him send you the money for your item?

Also, this is not a knock on you lady, but I hope you do understand this does not look good on you to keep complaining about a trade in which you did not lose anything. It would be different if you actually lost something. It's a good warning for others maybe, but I think we've past this point already.

doggyworld said:
This point is mute since this did not happen. And I think the seller has already "worked it out" on his end because the buyer is the main complaintiff and the buyer did not lose anything except for maybe a bit of time. Not quite sure where you're going with this, but what more do u want the seller to do? I believe asking him to buy another $100 laptop to replace the $120 one he sent you is not exactly reasonable. After shipping expenses and all, why not just have him send you the money for your item?

Also, this is not a knock on you lady, but I hope you do understand this does not look good on you to keep complaining about a trade in which you did not lose anything. It would be different if you actually lost something. It's a good warning for others maybe, but I think we've past this point already.

I'm more going on as long as he does, because he said I didnt try to work something out is the thing.

I'm done with posting about it.

Unless he post more things like I didnt try to work it out, when I did.
Now if someone post something that I feel needs and it needs answer to I will post about it.

Also we could have worked something else out most likely, but he didnt want to contune any kind of discussion on it.

what would you have wanted to work out though? please lemme know, what could i have done that wouldnt have cost me money?

liquidgeforce said:
what would you have wanted to work out though? please lemme know, what could i have done that wouldnt have cost me money?

I have no clue at this moment, but who knows honestly its like anything else why bother on what if.

QFT
Vertigo Acid said:
To the seller: Do you have any other pictures of the laptop than what you posted? Any proof that it had RAM and/or HD in it? Regardless of whether this was an attempted trolling or not (I personally don't feel like it is... a troll definitly 100% would not have shipped first, nor included $20 for missing parts, nor let the buyer keep the goods, regardless of damage level.), it is my opinion that you've done the right thing; there is nothing more that the buyer can request that would be reasonable in this situation.

To the buyer: What more do you want from the guy? Without pictures of the RAM and HD it is very hard to prove that he originally had installed them, but in the same sense it is very hard for you to prove that you didn't remove them after the fact. If this was a troll attempt, be glad he shipped first. You're not out a single doller (37 cents for the letter :rolleyes: ), so I don't think you've got much to complain about.

LMF - despite the fact that you received very damaged hardware, i really don't understand what grounds you have to stand on. He shipped first, included money for return shipping as well as missing hardware. You aren't out anything. you now have an ugly doorstop, and 20 bucks. he, on the other hand, is out an ugly doorstop and 20 bucks. quit raising a rotten fuss about nothing. as you have already come out ahead of him, why not just acknowledge the fact that you will not be satisfied to complete the transaction, and henceforth terminate the transaction. accept his readily-offered resolution, and send back the 20 bucks. or if you want to be a jerk and 'get even' - send him back the laptop using the 20 bucks you have that belongs to him. this whole thing makes me roll my eyes...

I am really curious about something. Why is the lady involved in so many bum deals? Just curious because it seems unusual.

r00k said:
QFT

LMF - despite the fact that you received very damaged hardware, i really don't understand what grounds you have to stand on. He shipped first, included money for return shipping as well as missing hardware. You aren't out anything. you now have an ugly doorstop, and 20 bucks. he, on the other hand, is out an ugly doorstop and 20 bucks. quit raising a rotten fuss about nothing. as you have already come out ahead of him, why not just acknowledge the fact that you will not be satisfied to complete the transaction, and henceforth terminate the transaction. accept his readily-offered resolution, and send back the 20 bucks. or if you want to be a jerk and 'get even' - send him back the laptop using the 20 bucks you have that belongs to him. this whole thing makes me roll my eyes...

I know I wasnt out of anything, have you read all of the post I made?? I have SENT his money back already.. Jeeze seriously READ because you missed me saying its in the mail.

Dont you think this post is saying I'm not finishing the deal, cause I'm tired of dealing with him, and all the crap that went wrong.

I posted this without forcing him to post, and I'm posting because the fact he said it was in DECENT shape, and had hardware, it might not have ran but still when you say somethings included you include it.

He included extra money because screws in the laptop was gone which I was also unaware of, tell after he shipped.

Do I really have to go on from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back