Bandai Namco Humble Bundle: Dark Souls, PACMAN DX+, Ace Combat and more

LeviathanZERO

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.humblebundle.com/

For the next 2 weeks.

Pay $1 or more for DeadCore, Platformines, and PAC-MAN™ Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle. Pay more than the average, and you'll also receive ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition, Ridge Racer™ Unbounded Bundle, and Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition. Pay $10 or more, and you get all of that plus Dark Souls™: Prepare To Die™ Edition!

Theres a question mark on the last game, so there is at least one more to be added. I'm thinking a Naruto Ninja Storm game.

EDIT:The last game(s) were added.
STAR TREK reboot and "Beware planet Earth!"

Last edited:
To those of you that have Dark Souls already and have played a significant amount: How is the PC version. I've heard rumors of bad things, but am not sure if these were because early versions were poor and things got fixed or if the PC port just sucks.

To those of you that have Dark Souls already and have played a significant amount: How is the PC version. I've heard rumors of bad things, but am not sure if these were because early versions were poor and things got fixed or if the PC port just sucks.

The PC port has some problems, but if you play it with a controller and use DSFix, it's fine.

Be glad you're attempting this now and not pre-2015 when you had to deal with the GFWL monster :p

The PC port has some problems, but if you play it with a controller and use DSFix, it's fine.

DSFix => ability to use texture packs, can do some framerate fixes, and there's a nifty auto-save mechanic

Some people are happy with KB+M which is to say it's not impossible, just that the game does play nicer with a controller.

The last game(s) were added.
the STAR TREK reboot and
"Beware planet Earth!"

Doh. I really wanted Ninja Storm 3. oh well

i missed this one if anyone has a bundle to sell hit me up via PM!

Back