Band of Brothers on blu-ray, $37.49 @ Best Buy, Amazon.com

damn... just paid $54 + 3.99 shipping and i thought THAT was a good deal.

Nice find OP. I just bought this through Amazon for 50 or whatever the deal was and I felt good about that... Bad ass series and Blu-Ray.

Picked up my copy about a month and a half ago for $55 at BB :(. Still worth the money though for a great series.

Awesome series... I watch it every winter and never get tired of it. After you watch it you know why they called them the "Greatest Generation".

It's probably the best war movie hands down. Thats a hell of a deal for the series alone, much less Blu-Ray :cool:

Wow, even cheaper than deepdiscount's price while they were running their biannual 25% off sale last month! Great deal.

Piucked one up! Thanks. I almost bit at the $43 a week or so ago, glad I waited..

Very good series, watched it a few years back on DVD...would love to have seen it in HD!

Very long though too, not something you watch in one sitting :p

I just purchased this on Saturday for $59.99 at the local Best Buy. Do you think I can bring it buy with the receipt to get the difference from $37.49? I know some stores off these sort of price security guarantees.

or you could buy at the current price and then return the new unopened one with the old receipt

or you could buy at the current price and then return the new unopened one with the old receipt

i'm confused. wouldn't it just be easier to bring the receipt and have them adjust it? that way you dont need to return and rebuy compared to just bringing in the receipt for a simple price adjust?

I just purchased this on Saturday for $59.99 at the local Best Buy. Do you think I can bring it buy with the receipt to get the difference from $37.49? I know some stores off these sort of price security guarantees.

Best Buy will do a straight price match if you haven't bought it yet and a price match plus 10% of the difference if you bought it within the past 30 days.

i'm confused. wouldn't it just be easier to bring the receipt and have them adjust it? that way you dont need to return and rebuy compared to just bringing in the receipt for a simple price adjust?
That was just a backup idea if the price match didn't work.

Back