Baller Sprains Wrist Yanking for a Fortnite

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Injuries are not uncommon in the world of Major League Baseball, muscle strains, knee injuries, getting wanged by an errant ball. However Boston Red Sox pitcher David Price is likely going to miss his start against the Yankees due to a case of mild carpal tunnel syndrome. Price complained of numbness in his pitching hand before getting checked out. The possible reason that the pitcher has such an unusual injury, is due to Price playing up to three hours a day of battle royal game Fortnite according to The Boston herald. Managers deny the link between the injury and Price's mobile gaming.

Don't ruin your career. Safety first, always use a keyboard and mouse if you plan on gaming. Thanks to cageymaru for the story.

"I mean, it can happen in different ways, like I said earlier today, it’s about repetition and I don’t know, you throw bullpens, you throw off of flat ground, you throw games, you make adjustments with pitches, I don’t know, the only thing we know is it’s this and, for me, this is quote unquote good news compared to thinking about something news," said manager Alex Cora.

Some years ago I got a bad case of prolonged nausea so much so I needed a drug called Compazine. It had one interesting side effect: it caused really bad carpal tunnel. After I stopped taking it my symptoms stopped immediately and never came back (I found ginger actually quite effective against nausea). My MD didn't believe me but I tried it again some time later, immediate carpal tunnel. Now I've heard it comes with warnings about neurological side effects though not CT specifically. Anyway for anyone having a carpal tunnel syndrome, there may be medicines that are making it worse...worth looking into anyway.

Dude must have a very firm grip, well developed yanking muscles and awesome technique.

Anyone have his number?

!@#$%^ Heath Hembree... Blew Wednesday's game, and almost blew todays.

Price has to give up Fortnite completely so they never have to have a terrible bullpen hand the Yankees the game.

Price is injury prone and competition averse since signing with the Sox last year. I don't care if he's chugging beer and eating the skin off fried chicken during every game from the clubhouse as long as he gets a W during his starts.

Price is injury prone and competition averse since signing with the Sox last year. I don't care if he's chugging beer and eating the skin off fried chicken during every game from the clubhouse as long as he gets a W during his starts.
It was Lester who admitted the bosox starters were playing cards and drinking beers during off days right? I always love that one.

It was Lester who admitted the bosox starters were playing cards and drinking beers during off days right? I always love that one.

Well to be historically accurate, it got leaked to the boston press, and a lot of it fell on Josh Beckett as he was having an off year and was visibly putting on some weight from Beer and Fried Chickengate. To be fair, their manager Terry Francona pretty much said who gives a shit if the pitchers want a cup of beer and lunch on their day off from pitching, which was definitely a solid considering the entire city of Boston had a lynch mob out for the starting rotation after the article went viral.

Do they pay you over 10 million a year, let you drink a six pack of micro brews and eat a dozen wings while you're at the office, but not in a meeting? If so, shoot me an application :)

Last edited:
Back