Bad Trader Alert - Tom Glogowski - AKA: kwlt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoButt

Gawd
Good Job, Notact! I'd say you're at least getting your moneys worth from the harrassment. Even better would be if you actually got the DVDs.

I hate trolls.. I have been known to get delayed in the past, but it takes a kid to succumb to the fear of communication when you're dragging your feet.

Bump to keep this up top so everyone sees this TROLL FUCK for what he is:mad:

Seems everyday there are fewer and fewer honest people in the world today and that sucks.

On a better note HAPPY NEW YEAR all you non-trolls, LOL:D

Originally posted by Cutter
Bump to keep this up top so everyone sees this TROLL FUCK for what he is:mad:

Seems everyday there are fewer and fewer honest people in the world today and that sucks.

On a better note HAPPY NEW YEAR all you non-trolls, LOL:D

i'll second that!:eek:

:)

kwlt

You need to communicate more with these people!!!

From reading your thread where you are selling these dvd's, it seems you have stated that your idea of what it would cost to ship dvd's was less than what you are actually paying.
You have to suck it up and pay the extra because you posted your prices! Next time you will know better and put in a price plus shipping, but this time you have to make good or return the money!

It doesnt matter how busy you are, when you offer to sell on a forum you MUST keep up communication!!!!!
Now get busy and fix this up right now!!!!!!!
Never mind the neg comments, just fix things up, send money back, send dvd's, send email, send pms, do whatever you gotta do!!!

he gives up canadians a bad name :(

keep this thread up please

ttt

Yeah I am hating doing this but you know someone has to and if it is me then so be it.

I also had another guy that had my package and another guys under his car seat 2 weeks after his wife was supposed to ship it. I am giving him a chAnce though to make good on shipping items. He at least communicated with me, which is all ask really. When I am avoided I am disatisfied.

I left my first negative heat the other day in response to the guys positive heat for me and got a retalitory heat in return. First bad one for me and am trying to get it removed. Have had no contact from heat yet on it. I am thinking they are on vacation or due to the increase in trolls right noiw they are busy.

I am not bumping my for sale threads for a while so I can clear all this up before I buy/sell more. I have been very busy in the last 3 months buying and selling so I am really familiar with shipping costs, times and good trades. Only in December did I run into lazy assed traders. Juggling many buy/sell deals is no easy task but sending an email when someone is uneasy is simple. Sending shipping informtaion and buying a delivery confirmation for all items shipped is extremely simple.

All of this is unfortunate really and a hassle but I am determined to cling on like a pit bull and shake till I hit a bone if I have to. Worth it really to root out bad traders.

My only fear is being seen as some hardcore dickhead that goes ballistic on people. Which if you look at my heat I have great deals and am very professional at all times. That doesn't mean when I get screwed I am going to take it as a loss. Happy New Year everyone.

Wow I got a response. Could it be that Troolhunters were effective?Take note of how many different emails he uses here?

----- Original Message -----
To: "No Tact" <notact@>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Re: ????

> Rod, why do you worry so much? I never said your dvds would arive the next day. The dvds were shipped via Ground Regular mail. you cant expect them to be lightning fast.
>
> You will receive your dvds, so hold your horses. I refunded you 60% of what you paid because of the large delay, and you understood.. then a few days later you went nuts and emailed everyone including troll hunters. Jesus. Simmer down man, Your dvds were shipped. Its the friggen holidays.. proabably the worst time of the year for shipping out things, not to mention the fact that all these dvds have to opened and cleared by customs.. which does NOT work during the holidays. Making for a BIG delay. Hold your horses, youll receive your stuff as promised. I felt bad about the length of time you have been waiting for this stuff, thats why I refunded you some of the money.
>
> What do you expect me to do? magically track down your package and tell them to hurry up with it? or refund your money in its entirety so I basically sent out 2 dvds for free?? Fuck. I cant believe your ignorance, and your patience.
>
> Tom
> >
> > From: "No Tact" <[email protected]>
> > Date: 2004/01/01 Thu PM 12:29:58 EST
> > To: <Contact@>
> > CC: "Tom G" <[email protected]>, "Tom G" <[email protected]>
> > Subject: Re: ????
> >
> > In my opinion this is far from cleared up. 30 Days since I paid him via
> > paypal for DVD's. He has promised to ship once when I paid, twice at 2
> > weeks, another time at 25 days after I paid. Funny he will email you but not
> > answer my emails or clear his PM box and answer a PM. zHe had no problem
> > with immeidate contact before the sale by email and PM.
> >
> > Thanks for the help will let you know if and when the DVD's show. I would
> > definitely call this guy one to avoid due to the issues entailed here.
> >
> > I am also confused as to which email to use as he has used so many?
> >
> > Sincerely
> >
> > Rod
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Contact from Trollhunters" <contact@>
> > To: <notact@>
> > Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 9:22 AM
> > Subject: FW: ????
> >
> >
> > > Thought you'd like to see the below:
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
> > > Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2003 11:39 PM
> > > To: [email protected]
> > > Subject: Re: ????
> > >
> > >
> > > Uhh.. All the dvds were shipped out so i dont know why this is
> > > necassary. Everything regarding why they were delayed has been cleared
> > > up and everyone was contacted weeks ago..
> > >
> > > Tom
> > > >
> > > > From: "Contact from Trollhunters" <contact@@@@@trollhunters.net>
> > > > Date: 2003/12/31 Wed AM 03:28:01 EST
> > > > To: <[email protected]>
> > > > CC: <deleted>
> > > > Subject: ????
> > > >
> > > > Mr. Glogowski,
> > > >
> > > > What are your intentions regarding the DVD's you owe?
> > > > http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?
> > > > <http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=8bfde41a28427b76576b779f62901f9
> > > > 6&
> > > > threadid=696256&perpage=15&pagenumber=1>
> > > > &threadid=696256&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
> > > >
> > > > We need to hear from you, and this needs to be taken care of ASAP.
> > > > Next step is adding you to the Bad Traders List, and your local
> > > > authorties contacted.
> > > >
> > > > It is up to you, I suggest you get things together asap.
> > > >
> > > > -TrollHunters

My Response.

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Cc: <admin@>
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: Re: ????

> I have email logs here before you had my money where you contacted me over
> and over again solidifying the deal. Then after you have my money I did not
> hear from you for 2 weeks. I had to drag information from the internet and
> call you on a cell phone I found before you would even contact me.
>
> I did not say you would be shipping next day. You said I would have the
> DVD's in one week from you receiving my paypal in the thread. That means you
> would take the DVD's to the post office the next day after I paid you for
> them and mail them. It has been 30 days since I paid you. I waited 14 days
> before I contacted you and asked about the DVD's. You gave excuses and
> refunded $10.00 yes. It was 12 days after that contact that I contacted you
> again and you stated that you had waited 11 more days to ship the DVD, if
> you have in fact shipped my DVD's on the 27th. I have emailed and tried to
> contact you by PM over and over and until I had troll hunters get involved I
> had yet to receive a contact. Now you finally contact me after these 16
> days of me trying to email and PM you and are insulting me and calling me
> ignorant?
>
> The Holidays are no excuse for horrible trading habits. I ordered 5 games
> from a fellow in Toronto and he shipped on 12-19-03. I received in 7 days on
> the 265th. If you visited hardforums.com where your DVD's for sale thread is
> you would see my pleas for contact and proof that it takes 7 days to ship
> from there to here.
> http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=696256&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
>
> You have been dishonest with me and if I wasn't persistent I feel you would
> walk with the money I gave you. All the excuses and all the insults you can
> muster does not negate the fact that it is 30 days later , you have promised
> to ship to me 3 times, ignored my email and PM's, neglected your duties as a
> trader and I still have not seen the items you promised.
>
> Regardless of your opinion of me I am not the one that has acted like a
> troll.
>
> Thanks

Bump for a resolution and to keep this up top.

Don't give up No Tact, you have my support:D

There were other people that bought from him too. Wonder how they have done in claiming their items?

Originally posted by No Tact
Yeah I am hating doing this but you know someone has to and if it is me then so be it.

I also had another guy that had my package and another guys under his car seat 2 weeks after his wife was supposed to ship it. I am giving him a chAnce though to make good on shipping items. He at least communicated with me, which is all ask really. When I am avoided I am disatisfied.

I left my first negative heat the other day in response to the guys positive heat for me and got a retalitory heat in return. First bad one for me and am trying to get it removed. Have had no contact from heat yet on it. I am thinking they are on vacation or due to the increase in trolls right noiw they are busy.

I am not bumping my for sale threads for a while so I can clear all this up before I buy/sell more. I have been very busy in the last 3 months buying and selling so I am really familiar with shipping costs, times and good trades. Only in December did I run into lazy assed traders. Juggling many buy/sell deals is no easy task but sending an email when someone is uneasy is simple. Sending shipping informtaion and buying a delivery confirmation for all items shipped is extremely simple.

All of this is unfortunate really and a hassle but I am determined to cling on like a pit bull and shake till I hit a bone if I have to. Worth it really to root out bad traders.

My only fear is being seen as some hardcore dickhead that goes ballistic on people. Which if you look at my heat I have great deals and am very professional at all times. That doesn't mean when I get screwed I am going to take it as a loss. Happy New Year everyone.

this sounds EXACTLY like the right attitude to me:eek:
and screw those who say "aw man lighten up, it's only a few bucks":mad: :rolleyes:

Damn whats with people not shipping our damn DVDs huh?:rolleyes:

Another horrible trader to add to the list.

Paid him for 2 DVD's on 12-02-03. He said he would ship next day. I waited 14 days and attempted contact with him. Pm's and email. He only replied after I posted personal information that I dug up on him and left a message on his cell phone which I also dug up....hehe. He pleaded for me to remove the info and promised me the world. I removed the personal information but after 2 weeks posted it again. He gave excuses about postage, etc. said he would ship next day. Refunded $10.00. I waited 10 days and again tried to contact him by email and PM and have still had no response. I called on his cell phone and he said he shipped on 12-27-03 which was 12 days from second promise to ship to me and 24 days from paypal receipt. Has yet to respond to email or PM on hardforums. College student that has f'ed up priorities,. Would avoid at all costs. Have contacted paypal, trollhunters and posted to bad traders list at PCA Forums.

Relevant Link

Information

User name on hardforums: kwlt
May also go by: scoates

His Heat

Tom Glogowski
314 Westforest Tr.
Kitchener, Ontario N2N 3J1 CANADA
Cell: 519-635-7553

[email protected]
paypal - [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Domains registered to him

kwlt.net
kwlaptops.com
strangecube.com

All domains seem to be one page attempts at storefronts of some kind.

Others are waiting for items purchased as well.

Thanks

Thank you for doing your part to keep the forums safe. Also, Happy New Year every one.

lol check out his forum. Im leaving pay your debt in ever topic little ripoff. I hate trolls

Oblivion|MC
Newbie Cheeze

Re: dvd's from kwlt

this guy has alot of balls..
-----------

Dude, you will get your dvds, just hold on. You cant expect anything this week seeing how it is christmas week, and Canada Customs and some Post offices are closed or not operational.

Tom
>
> From: Piotr M Si**********<annullo@>
> Date: 2003/12/26 Fri AM 03:41:28 EST
> To: 'Tom G' <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: HARD FORUMS: DVDs for SALE
>
> So whats the story?
>
> How about my refund bro?

Will filing a claim with paypal actually do anything? I know my friend got screwed last year and they didn't do shit.

I sent him the money on the 2nd.. so day 30 would be today.

what do you think?

I disputed paypal with an ebay purchase thats the guy sent me a DVDr instead of an original DVD which i purchased. It took a month but i finally got a refund because they told him to refund the money or they will cancel his account.

Yawn. 30 days still no goods only excuses and lies.

Now he says he shipped on the 29th and Saturday on the phone he said he shipped on the 27th.

What a tangled web mini trolls weave.

Latest reply to thread

Originally posted by kwlt

unbelievable. I dont visit hard forums for a couple of weeks and everything goes to hell.

I am not a troll in any way. Infact, I paid for extra shipping on most dvds. Post office said that they would arrive in 4-6 days when they were shipped on Monday of this week. You should see your DVDs soon.

If for any reason that you dont receive your DVDS in 7 days from now (being Friday, January 9, 2003) Please contact me with an email to: [email protected] with the money that is to be refunded.

I guess I may as well cut my losses soon, as this is going to far. The post office screws me, once again.

No Tact:
As everyone elses dvds, yours were shipped, except, i also refunded 60% of your money. I dont understand why you are going nuts and everything. its taking an unbelievable time, and I am sorry for that. Please be patient and you will receive your dvds.

I dont know what else to tell you, if my digi cam was working, id show you the receipt for the shipment. Since I have no proof, your going to have to wait, and take my word for it (eventhough it means nothing to you right now)

:S

And "take note on how many email addresses he uses"

I only use two primary email accounts.
[email protected]
[email protected]

any email @kwlt.net or something along those lines gets forwarded to [email protected].

Wow that is funny as these 2 email addresses far from match the email addresses he has listed on the first page of his FS thread.

expecially when you register for his forum it sends an email from [email protected] (if it was a forward address you couldnt smtp from it.) I wouldnt wait any longer he might just be holding out past the paypal limit.

Hmmm....my wife and I are actually heading to Toronto at the end of this month. I am certainly not involved in this particular fiasco, but I hate trolls with a passion
pissed.gif
I got no problem paying a visit to his last known address and knick knocking on the dizoor. It would only be a friendly visit:) Besides he doesnt have a clue who I am. Whats he gonna do? Kill me??? I am not sure how far away from Toronto he is though. Obviously, if its 100's of miles this is outta the question. Paying trolls the home visit usually is an attention getter
blowingup.gif

Wow, this is unbelievably getting out of hand. Everyone who purchased a dvd from me will receive them, they have nothing to worry about. I admit that it has take a long time and I am sorry for that. I have nothing to say besides that. Once you do receive your dvds though, please remove me from here and any other place you have posted anything about me.

Thanks, and I am sorry for the delay.

Originally posted by nork
kwlt

You need to communicate more with these people!!!

From reading your thread where you are selling these dvd's, it seems you have stated that your idea of what it would cost to ship dvd's was less than what you are actually paying.
You have to suck it up and pay the extra because you posted your prices! Next time you will know better and put in a price plus shipping, but this time you have to make good or return the money!

It doesnt matter how busy you are, when you offer to sell on a forum you MUST keep up communication!!!!!
Now get busy and fix this up right now!!!!!!!
Never mind the neg comments, just fix things up, send money back, send dvd's, send email, send pms, do whatever you gotta do!!!

You are 100% correct. But the problem is I have communicated with everyone but No Tact, its hard communicated with every email, if you get them on a daily basis. If I dont respond within 48 hours, he sends me another one, or posts here. Its crazy. I refunded 60% of his money, and his dvds were STILL shipped. I dont know what to do anymore :(

I guess in 5 business days he will realize that i am not a bad guy, and nowhere near the bad guy he is portraying me to be. :(

Originally posted by kwlt
Wow, this is unbelievably getting out of hand. Everyone who purchased a dvd from me will receive them, they have nothing to worry about. I admit that it has take a long time and I am sorry for that. I have nothing to say besides that. Once you do receive your dvds though, please remove me from here and any other place you have posted anything about me.

Thanks, and I am sorry for the delay.

No I will not remove any thread that is based in truth. You are a poor trader, with a poor attitude towards everyone you have dealt with in this regard and I have no pity for your cause. After I do recieve my DVD's I will continue to bump this thread. I will be amazed if you are not added to a bad traders list. This is far beyond DVD's now for me.

This is about integrity in online trading. My attitude is a direct result of your neglect of duty sir.

OK - yes he's doing a bad job. His excuse does not excuse over a month delay. But it also seems like you've spent WAY too long getting angry over this. So you got gipped like $20 or whatever. I dunno what your current employment status is - but I should hope you could earn that back in less time than you've spent thinking about this. Trolls suck. Get over it. I got trolled by rsheppick. I got irritated. I forgot about it. And it sounds like he's just a bad trader - not a troll.

Hmmm, it sounds like he uses lots of dead email addresses, keeps making up dates and then changing them after the fact, twisting what his buyers' say and conveniently checking his mail and messages by coincidence when threats of action pop up, as if he's just a sloppy troll. Trolls are thieves, just like someone who breaks into your car and steals your stuff. Different method, same result. I don't really think it's justifiable to rip someone off just because the perceived dollar value is low. I don't think $20 is going to break any of us here (hopefully) but there are a disgusting number people out there whose entire incomes are based on the fact that a lot of people aren't willing to expend any effort to defend what they've earned. If you can hustle 100 people a day out of $5, $10, $15 via internet trades or whatever medium, then you've got yourself a pretty cozy situation. I doubt kwlt has anything like that going on, but he shouldn't be able to get away with it even once. For me, it doesn't matter whether someone steals one dollar or 100,000, it's just not to be done. I don't really think getting away with ripping someone off should have anything how much money you earn, it's just the principle. And for what it's worth, in my experience the wealthiest people tend to be the ones who get the most irate over petty theft of their stuff.... example - Sam Walton. Go figure.

Originally posted by dahoseman
Hmmm, it sounds like he uses lots of dead email addresses, keeps making up dates and then changing them after the fact, twisting what his buyers' say and conveniently checking his mail and messages by coincidence when threats of action pop up, as if he's just a sloppy troll. Trolls are thieves, just like someone who breaks into your car and steals your stuff. Different method, same result. I don't really think it's justifiable to rip someone off just because the perceived dollar value is low. I don't think $20 is going to break any of us here (hopefully) but there are a disgusting number people out there whose entire incomes are based on the fact that a lot of people aren't willing to expend any effort to defend what they've earned. If you can hustle 100 people a day out of $5, $10, $15 via internet trades or whatever medium, then you've got yourself a pretty cozy situation. I doubt kwlt has anything like that going on, but he shouldn't be able to get away with it even once. For me, it doesn't matter whether someone steals one dollar or 100,000, it's just not to be done. I don't really think getting away with ripping someone off should have anything how much money you earn, it's just the principle. And for what it's worth, in my experience the wealthiest people tend to be the ones who get the most irate over petty theft of their stuff.... example - Sam Walton. Go figure.

Yes Principle. Some people, especially the young have no ethics and hold no standards.

Originally posted by NleahciM
OK - yes he's doing a bad job. His excuse does not excuse over a month delay. But it also seems like you've spent WAY too long getting angry over this. So you got gipped like $20 or whatever. I dunno what your current employment status is - but I should hope you could earn that back in less time than you've spent thinking about this. Trolls suck. Get over it. I got trolled by rsheppick. I got irritated. I forgot about it. And it sounds like he's just a bad trader - not a troll.

Your attitude is the reason trolls and bad traders flourish and remain on places like Hard.

I will spend as much of my free time to bring a bad trader to light as I wish.

I will have the balls for you MichaelN. The problem is bad traders are counting on the people they screw to forget about it.

I truly beieve if I had not went to this extreme this guy woiuld have sat on the deal till I had forgotten and ran with the money. I think he counts on this.

just becuase YOU might feel ok about taking it in the ass for $20, why do you think no tact(or anybody else) should?:confused:
to me that seems like you're pushing your morals (turn the other cheek maybe?) onto others. imagine how much more trolling there would be if all those who got nailed for $20 or less didn't make a big stink about it:eek: something to think about.........:eek:

Is this you?

If so where is the eval you left on rsheppick?

Another example of enabling trolls.

BTW if you want I have time for you too.

Yes Principle. Some people, especially the young have no ethics and hold no standards.

Your attitude is the reason trolls and bad traders flourish and remain on places like Hard.

I will spend as much of my free time to bring a bad trader to light as I wish.

I will have the balls for you MichaelN. The problem is bad traders are counting on the people they screw to forget about it.

I truly beieve if I had not went to this extreme this guy woiuld have sat on the deal till I had forgotten and ran with the money. I think he counts on this.

YES I Agree lets not forget KLAMAN bullying everyone for over a year because everyone was afraid to say anything about him. Hell I was one of the first to find out he was Full of **** (just ask BakedON about it), and everyone was like ohh give the guy a break then a year later the mods finally banned his ass. Maybe if everyone wasnt so quick to forgive when it is obvious that the problem still remains, we wouldnt have so many assholes trying to rip people off.

Originally posted by topcat989
just becuase YOU might feel ok about taking it in the ass for $20, why do you think no tact(or anybody else) should?:confused:
to me that seems like you're pushing your morals (turn the other cheek maybe?) onto others. imagine how much more trolling there would be if all those who got nailed for $20 or less didn't make a big stink about it:eek: something to think about.........:eek:

I really cant believe you guys are making such a big deal out of this. $8 dollars, is $8 dollars, and I totally agree, I wouldnt let anyone else take $8 out of my pocket either. But you guys really think that I would troll anyone here for a measily $8?? Like honestly. There is no way in hell I would ruin my online reputation over $8. Its just not worth it. His, along with everyone elses dvds are on their way, or have already arived. I cant do anything about my ignorance of putting two stamps on a dvd, thinking that they would end up where they are supposed to go. Its hard speaking with a Post office during Holiday Hours, and I am not denying the fact that I fucked up. Everyone who had ordered any dvds from me in Canada, Received their WEEKS ago, with no complaints. No Tact is the only person that cant see the fact that I admitted to the fact that I fucked up, and I fixed the situation. He is the only one that I refunded 60% of his money to, because I felt bad about the situation and also one of his dvds was a Blockbuster Rental DVD.

If anyone who would like to complain to paypal about me, Please go right ahead. Because before paypal will even do anything or touch any of the money, you would have received your dvds by then. So please go ahead, make a claim, like No Tact has, and your claim will be cancelled By Friday of next week because you are guaranteed by Canada Post that you will receive your packages by then. If not, you will be receiving a nice check from Canada Post for the insured value of the packages, which is $100 per dvd, as the first $100 of insurance was included in all shipments.

Have a Nice day, and I hope you enjoy watching your dvds as soon as you receive them.

Oblivion|MC from Hard is waiting for $33.00 in DVD's as well. I am in contact with him through PM and both of us are not amused by your trading habits.

Like I said this isn't about DVD's or $8.00 anymore it is about you being a bad trader and me pursuing this fact and exposing you for such.

w0rd

guy tales fairy tales like my old grandmother.. always something new..

your dvds shipped..

your dvds shipped

I had a problem with canadapost... but...

your dvds shipped..

Ill offer a refund if you dont get them.. but...

your dvds shipped...

you will get dvds in the mail, or a check in the mail...

whos is this troll trying to fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back