Bad Trade: beheo2019 with RTX 2080TI

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't have time to skim the whole thing. was it a proven scammer or has anyone questioned the ability to skim items during transit? what stops joe the janitor from skimming stuff in the shipping depot? pick a nice corner just out side of camera view and whip out a box cutter and some tape?

EDIT: previous offender, got it!

Last edited:
Damn I wish I would have seen this.
I had done a copper IHS delid for him a few months back and it went fine. earlier this week I got an email from him asking if I can do it again for another processor, he sent me $60 as a f&f payment and I ordered the IHS and bought the supplies. I don't check my email everyday, and went to tell him that the ihs shipped and noticed he had said "if you can't do it could you refund it".
I replied telling him that it had shipped already. I thought all was good and he was going to ship the processor like he said. Today I have an email from him saying he's just going to do it himself and go direct dye and filed with PayPal to say that the account holder did not authorize that charge.

With covid-19 PayPal has no number you can call for support right now, and chat support says it will be hours before an agent speaks to me. They put a hold on the money and my account is negative.
fucker. beheo again or under "mrthanhnguyen". seems he's still lurking around tpu and tom's....

don't have time to skim the whole thing. was it a proven scammer or has anyone questioned the ability to skim items during transit? what stops joe the janitor from skimming stuff in the shipping depot? pick a nice corner just out side of camera view and whip out a box cutter and some tape?
he's scammed here twice. dont give him any benefit of doubt.

fucker. beheo again or under "mrthanhnguyen". seems he's still lurking around tpu and tom's....
I don't remember my login for TPU and I haven't had one at toms. Maybe can you or someone make post over there about him? He sent me an e-mail after I questioned him for the chargeback, and this is all he said.
"Dont worry. I try to see if u answer my email or not. I will do the delid by myself so just send me a ihs. How much u want to keep?"

This is one of those cases where as much information should be found out and spread around so he can't just keep making other accounts to keep screwing people over and hopefully get his Paypal account shut down.

I don't remember my login for TPU and I haven't had one at toms. Maybe can you or someone make post over there about him? He sent me an e-mail after I questioned him for the chargeback, and this is all he said.
"Dont worry. I try to see if u answer my email or not. I will do the delid by myself so just send me a ihs. How much u want to keep?"

This is one of those cases where as much information should be found out and spread around so he can't just keep making other accounts to keep screwing people over and hopefully get his Paypal account shut down.
i dont have one at either, either. crap like this grinds my gears.

Damn that sucks. Seems like he's still messing around with people all around. Just the way he does business is shady.
He should still pay you the full amount for the materials and shipping even if he wants to do it himself. Either way, he should have told you he changed his mind.
Funny though, just a month ago, this guy was playing the "i got scammed card and can't even pay for food"

Cecil I still have that delidded 9600k from you and its running awesome, so thank you for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back