Bad Company 2

I mostly play on 'The Meatlocker' for VAG clan. 26 max players, and almost always full. Most of the clan is really good so it's nice to have a challenge for a change. Plus they kick/slay/ban noob teams that snipe/camp instead of moving up in rush.

Also finally rerolled since H4XonM4X was getting me too many bans. Damn noobs who think they own on console and get rocked on pc then cry hax. Especially on std servers with all the bright red arrows pointing at their heads lol. I'm now N00B-less. Since only noobs tube, i'm not even going to play engy on this char.

Remind me to ban you next time I see you M4X. ;)

Thanks for the positive feedback.

fuck. My game keeps crashing with the nvidia 260.99 drivers in nv surround. Anyone know the best drivers for gtx470 sli to use in this game?

THIS IS GODDAMN HORSESHIT.

Last edited:
best working drivers i know are the 258.96 but im not using a 400 series card. are the drivers crashing with the game or just the game crashing?

anyone down to play tonight with ventrillo?

let me know

i wish but my internet heres all fucked up. its only usable between 12am PST and 7am PST. other then that gap i cant play due to insane packet loss.

damnit didnt mean to double post. ment to add this to my last post. arg!

All weapons stats are the same except the MG3 which is increased damage/decreased rate of fire compared to the standard.

I'm not sure where this bullshit rumor started but Kalms from DICE has already said it's bullshit.

I'm not sure where this bullshit rumor started but Kalms from DICE has already said it's bullshit.

yeah i think its BS too. i have a feeling maybe a game dev had a little fun and modified the sliders. but the weapons should be the exact same. was playing with a guy that had the specact pack and we were comparing the guns and they act exactly the same.

Duno where it started, but the charts in game specifically show what I mentioned. If Dice themselves are saying it's bullshit, then they should change the MG3 SA chart to match the regular MG3. In game though they feel the same.

My only real gripe with the new rush maps is just how damn close to the mcoms the defenders spawn. Hoe the shit are attacker supposed to win if the defenders spawn two feet away from the crate? Especially with only 75 tickets. Raise thr tickets and move the defender spawn back a bit and it will be much more balanced,
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

I'm having the opposite problem actually, I've played 3 or 4 games of Harvest Day and my team is so completely fucking incompetant that I ended up about to TK everyone and raged quitting. We had something like 11 snipers and they were in our base.

Also I can't hit shit, and I don't know if it's me or what but trying to shoot down the UAV was fucking sad. I shot 2 magazines from the G3 and didn't hit the fucking thing once.

I'm having the opposite problem actually, I've played 3 or 4 games of Harvest Day and my team is so completely fucking incompetant that I ended up about to TK everyone and raged quitting. We had something like 11 snipers and they were in our base.

Also I can't hit shit, and I don't know if it's me or what but trying to shoot down the UAV was fucking sad. I shot 2 magazines from the G3 and didn't hit the fucking thing once.

with the uav you have to get the range and angle right. you also have to compensate for the bullet drop. its a lot harder with the G3. but you have to sit there and tap the trigger like your shooting a sniper rifle. i can usually kill them with a G3 pretty easily. just took a lot of practice to get it right. but i can take a UAV down from across a map with an m95 sniper rifle in my sleep.

well it looks like my connections behaving a little earlier then normal. if anyone wants to play add me ingame "sirmonkey". (one note, i dont play on hardcore)

As much as I love this game, I'm a little upset the netcode is becoming increasingly similar to Source games. Bullet lead is almost gone now and most of my shots register behind targets ala TF2. Bleh..

As much as I love this game, I'm a little upset the netcode is becoming increasingly similar to Source games. Bullet lead is almost gone now and most of my shots register behind targets ala TF2. Bleh..

never noticed that. i was sniping on heavy metal about 30 minutes ago.led a guy by about 50 ft and still hit him while he was in full sprint across the field.

fuck. My game keeps crashing with the nvidia 260.99 drivers in nv surround. Anyone know the best drivers for gtx470 sli to use in this game?

THIS IS GODDAMN HORSESHIT.

Mine too. Rolling back to 260.89 didn't help any. Neither did reinstalling the game or disabling onboard sound. I'm lucky if I can get a full round in before I CTD.

Mine too. Rolling back to 260.89 didn't help any. Neither did reinstalling the game or disabling onboard sound. I'm lucky if I can get a full round in before I CTD.

I'm glad imnot the only one, as much as I don't want others to feel my frustrations. I'm going to try wiping all my drivers and install 258.96. I realy hope they work, I couldn't get fallout new Vegas to run, either.

I'm having the opposite problem actually, I've played 3 or 4 games of Harvest Day and my team is so completely fucking incompetant that I ended up about to TK everyone and raged quitting. We had something like 11 snipers and they were in our base..

Why did you stay on that server?

yeah i think its BS too. i have a feeling maybe a game dev had a little fun and modified the sliders. but the weapons should be the exact same. was playing with a guy that had the specact pack and we were comparing the guns and they act exactly the same.

Duno where it started, but the charts in game specifically show what I mentioned. If Dice themselves are saying it's bullshit, then they should change the MG3 SA chart to match the regular MG3. In game though they feel the same.

Did everyone just miss the posts about how the "sliders" are completely innaccurate? They haven't been accurate at all since around release of the game/first patch.

Anyone else sucking dick since these two most recent patches, the ones that "fixed" the hitboxes? I'm dying a lot more than usual and although I can usually play for the team, arming objectives and whatnot whilst maintaining a 2:0 KDR, I can't do either any more. KDR is slipping and I can't arm/defend/defuse any more, I just seem to soak up hits after going behind cover.

I just seem to soak up hits after going behind cover.

Same, I will run behind cover, then around 1 - 2 sec later I will randomly be outside cover dead. Seems like some net lag or something after this patch.

Anyone else sucking dick since these two most recent patches, the ones that "fixed" the hitboxes? I'm dying a lot more than usual and although I can usually play for the team, arming objectives and whatnot whilst maintaining a 2:0 KDR, I can't do either any more. KDR is slipping and I can't arm/defend/defuse any more, I just seem to soak up hits after going behind cover.

You're not alone. My KDR is slipping and I dropped 15 skill rating since my last stats update. Bullets seem to register way behind moving targets now and I'm frequently dying behind cover. I'm also losing a lot more close-midrange engagements than I used to. Another thing is people coming at me for the knife kill and landing the hit when they are a good 15 feet away from me. Hmm... never had any of this prior to the patch.

I thinks its because they changed over to the hit box system that's in MoH. The hit box is laggy, and even though you are behind cover, the bullets still hit you.

You're not alone. My KDR is slipping and I dropped 15 skill rating since my last stats update. Bullets seem to register way behind moving targets now and I'm frequently dying behind cover. I'm also losing a lot more close-midrange engagements than I used to. Another thing is people coming at me for the knife kill and landing the hit when they are a good 15 feet away from me. Hmm... never had any of this prior to the patch.

the knife part has always been like that. fecking irritating. put 15 rounds into the guys head as he lunges 15-20 ft at me with a friggin knife.

Did everyone just miss the posts about how the "sliders" are completely innaccurate? They haven't been accurate at all since around release of the game/first patch.

Yeah, I guess I missed that lol.. I'll keep that in mind.

I stand corrected.

Went back and played one of the new maps, Heavy Metal as Conquest and really liked it. Too much air power for my taste but few of them were very good so I was able to trace them and down em with Carl. That map is fucking huge though but that's good in alot of ways.

I stand corrected.

Went back and played one of the new maps, Heavy Metal as Conquest and really liked it. Too much air power for my taste but few of them were very good so I was able to trace them and down em with Carl. That map is fucking huge though but that's good in alot of ways.

i love heavy metal because of the size. its so much fun getting in a sniper war with another sniper half way across the map. sitting there trying to get the range just right. and watching as the other sniper does the same seeing shots hitting the ground right in front of you or just going past your head. the helo's are fun as well sniping the pilots or gunners out of them which i did about an hour ago. guy was flying right across in front of me and me and my squad mate sitting right next to me both put a round through the pilot. watched the black hawk start the drop as his gunner switched seats with the black hawk about 10-15 ft off the ground just barely saving it. then a teammate in a tank put a round right through the black hawks tail rotor killing it.

wish i had the ability to run fraps while playing. that would of been a bad ass video.

the maps balanced very well though. tons of AA fire power to shoot down the excessive air power. along with plenty of AT stations to kill tanks.

I'm glad imnot the only one, as much as I don't want others to feel my frustrations. I'm going to try wiping all my drivers and install 258.96. I realy hope they work, I couldn't get fallout new Vegas to run, either.

I managed to play for a few hours yesterday without a single CTD by lowering the details to low. Not ideal, but better than having to restart the game every 5-10 minutes. If I move the details back to high I get the random CTD problem almost immediately.

yeah sounds like a driver issue or hardware issue. might want to do some stress testing and see what happens.

I thinks its because they changed over to the hit box system that's in MoH. The hit box is laggy, and even though you are behind cover, the bullets still hit you.

Yup. Really annoying. They always fuck something up with each patch. Glacier patching process. One step forward, two back. GG Ea as always.

Hi everyone, loving the new maps. I find the key to having a good game is having a good squad. Sometimes hard to do when joining a random server. If anyone wants to play and is into squad-teamwork add me as a friend: "Qtqc"

same here... I find myself pumping whole clips into people to get them to die, and others seem to be having the same problem.

Maybe I'm just used to cod. Run and gun.
These new maps are way too big.

same here... I find myself pumping whole clips into people to get them to die, and others seem to be having the same problem.

Maybe I'm just used to cod. Run and gun.
These new maps are way too big.

these maps arent way to big. they are perfect :D need to get out of that dinky ass spawn on top of every one maps from COD thinking. :D

Yup. Really annoying. They always fuck something up with each patch. Glacier patching process. One step forward, two back. GG Ea as always.

lol im just happy the G3 actually works now dangit and i can see tank rounds and secondary gun fire! so its 2 steps forward and 2 steps back. :D

i love heavy metal because of the size. its so much fun getting in a sniper war with another sniper half way across the map. sitting there trying to get the range just right. and watching as the other sniper does the same seeing shots hitting the ground right in front of you or just going past your head. the helo's are fun as well sniping the pilots or gunners out of them which i did about an hour ago. guy was flying right across in front of me and me and my squad mate sitting right next to me both put a round through the pilot. watched the black hawk start the drop as his gunner switched seats with the black hawk about 10-15 ft off the ground just barely saving it. then a teammate in a tank put a round right through the black hawks tail rotor killing it.

wish i had the ability to run fraps while playing. that would of been a bad ass video.

the maps balanced very well though. tons of AA fire power to shoot down the excessive air power. along with plenty of AT stations to kill tanks.

Nice. Yeah that would have been a cool video man. I headshotted two pilots out of an Apache and a Huey within a couple minutes of each other but couldn't seem to do it again. Fucking awesome watching the bird fall to the ground; especially from high up.

I spent some time sniping on that map and yeah the 'sniper war' is cool on that. I'm a side to side mover who barely stops to shoot so I'm not an easy target to hit. I use the GOL exclusively and have the drop pretty well nailed so at most I need 2 shots using magnum ammo unless the guy is a mover like me. Big map means nice headshot bonuses too.

Was playing for a couple hours tonight and the servers seem much more stable as far as latency and ping goes. Didnt have the lags as bad as I did when the patch first came out.

Was playing for a couple hours tonight and the servers seem much more stable as far as latency and ping goes. Didnt have the lags as bad as I did when the patch first came out.

That lag was EA servers updating. The netcode still sucks. Random lag spikes hit hard. People getting hit behind, WAY behind cover. Etc.

Still the most fun fps out there. Sadly.

Nice. Yeah that would have been a cool video man. I headshotted two pilots out of an Apache and a Huey within a couple minutes of each other but couldn't seem to do it again. Fucking awesome watching the bird fall to the ground; especially from high up.

I spent some time sniping on that map and yeah the 'sniper war' is cool on that. I'm a side to side mover who barely stops to shoot so I'm not an easy target to hit. I use the GOL exclusively and have the drop pretty well nailed so at most I need 2 shots using magnum ammo unless the guy is a mover like me. Big map means nice headshot bonuses too.

arg i hate you GOL users. fecking fires to fast and pisses me off. im primarily using the m95 til i max the stars out on it then ill switch to something else. i tend to move in circles. makes it harder for people that are trying to headshot instead of just getting the kill. down fall is how long the m95 takes to reload which screws me up sometimes.

I'm not very good at this game, I'm only rank 27, happy to get a 1/1 KD ratio (I normally play Rush/CQ), though I normally have more points than my kills would suggest.

I must say, so far I'm really liking the new maps. I don't know if it's because they're just really good, or if people don't know the most efficient ways to win yet, but they all seem to play really well, both offense and defense. I didn't like the wide open one with the focus on vehicles at first, but it became fun after I realized the focus was...vehicles. I don't know, maybe I've been lucky, but the majority of games I've played have been close, fun, hectic, and full of "Oh shit, did you see that?" moments.

I'm not very good at this game, I'm only rank 27, happy to get a 1/1 KD ratio (I normally play Rush/CQ), though I normally have more points than my kills would suggest.

I must say, so far I'm really liking the new maps. I don't know if it's because they're just really good, or if people don't know the most efficient ways to win yet, but they all seem to play really well, both offense and defense. I didn't like the wide open one with the focus on vehicles at first, but it became fun after I realized the focus was...vehicles. I don't know, maybe I've been lucky, but the majority of games I've played have been close, fun, hectic, and full of "Oh shit, did you see that?" moments.

Either you're getting lucky or I'm getting unlucky, because every time I've played the new maps bar one it's been a total shambles.

Just started to play this again this weekend. Wow, they actually ported the old maps from the original! Those were by far the best maps.

Finally got my roadkill pin. Went crazy in a buggy on Harvest Day and got 5 roadkills before I got stuck in a building and someone cg'd me.

Back