Bad Company 2

tonight i sniped the pilot out of a blackhawk with the SPAS shotgun while using slug ammo. such an awesome moment, i was grinning from ear to ear :D

haha nice, sniping the pilot out is always an awsome feeling, watching this chopper just suddenly plumit and crash and knowing it was because of your shot makes it very satisfying lol

haha nice, sniping the pilot out is always an awsome feeling, watching this chopper just suddenly plumit and crash and knowing it was because of your shot makes it very satisfying lol

ha it really is satisfying. BC2 has a lot of epic moments.

Uninstalled/Deleted until I get custom server configs, otherwise I am bored after the same shit. Sad that I am tired with the game only after 15hours.

ha it really is satisfying. BC2 has a lot of epic moments.

I still remember my first building destruction. Back in ebta when 99% of the enemies ignored the UAV. Shot a rocket at a sniper, my son ran ver and bumped my arm and I hit the m-com in the 2 story building on the second defense point instead.
Next thing I know, building comes crashign down, destroyed the m-com and killed 5 enemies, it was the most glorious moment for me in gaming I've felt in a long time lol. Untill that point I didnt even know buildings could collapse lol.

Holy shit whats with the Uber Uzi.. Thing is a beast.. My favorite weapon in the game, didnt even pay any attention to it, till a couple games ago. wow I love it!

Holy shit whats with the Uber Uzi.. Thing is a beast.. My favorite weapon in the game, didnt even pay any attention to it, till a couple games ago. wow I love it!

Wait until you try the PP 2000.

Come to think of it, I'm saying that about a lot of the guns. Goes to show that they're pretty well done, the fact that most of them have people exclaiming "it's the best". Gets even more interesting when you play Hardcore and have to switch things up again.

Shame the HK416 is so terrible. For the stats it has you'd think it would be a lot better. I was looking forward to playing with that and the M16.

haha nice. I like the real long range sniping shots. although, I do have to admit seeing 3 of you in a tower makes me wish I had my mortar out.

Haha yea, that shit would have been mortared after the first shot I saw from over there... I tend to look for snipers when my teammates die randomly around me...

I had a similar shot on the Isle map from the start of the attacking side all the way to the back building in the village of the 2nd area... the sniper saw me and we both hit eachother, weren't headshots though... I came out again and he was gone :( Wanted to see if I could get him... haha

Yea my best marksman is ~200-250

I just played until the end, that is until the master servers were just shut down for maintenance. 12:00AM PST

man i am soooooo far behind. i think i'm at rank 5 or 6 at the moment. of course i end up starting a new job that takes up all my time right when the retail game drops. :(

dumb newbie question alert!

how do you collect dog tags?

man i am soooooo far behind. i think i'm at rank 5 or 6 at the moment. of course i end up starting a new job that takes up all my time right when the retail game drops. :(

dumb newbie question alert!

Dog-tags are awarded for any knife kills. Really cool / satifying taking other player dog-tags.

I have about 100 so far and I'm rank 6 too (played about 6 - 7 hours)

My tip for knife kills is to flank the enemy, multiple knifings are pretty easy attacking from behind.

stab people

my stats, medic mostly, but trying to unlock rest of the classes, I HATE assault's guns, so much

Leb_CRX.png

Last edited:
but trying to unlock rest of the classes, I HATE assault's guns, so much

Same here, they seem pretty useless. I noticed that most of us just stick to 40mm, knife and nades. I just unlocked the AUG coupled with the 4x scope and I can finally kill people with bullets now lol

Also is there any way to see what your ping is? I have a feeling lag might be why the guns seem so under powered.

My k/d ratio is absolutely awful...but i find myself leveling up nicely due to playing as a squad, and handing out health and ammo like candy. its such a quick way to rack up points, especially if your squad is coherent enough to dominate some flag capturing and defending.

My engineer class is rocketing upwards just because i always play it on atacamatamacamtan desert while repairing vehicles and killing shit with vehicles.

however, the recon class is just there for me....i cant do anything with it. if i pick up a recon class that has the mortar and some fancier stuff, i can be very effective (particularly mortar and a different sniper rifle). with just the c4, sensors, a pistol, and either sniper or shitty shotgun / thompson, i can do NOTHING. any tips? i can snipe reasonably well, usually drop a person w/ 2 shots....occasionally get the 1 hit kill..occasionally they get away...but i just cant find ENOUGH people to make the class fun.

Thoughts, anyone?

Same here, they seem pretty useless. I noticed that most of us just stick to 40mm, knife and nades. I just unlocked the AUG coupled with the 4x scope and I can finally kill people with bullets now lol

Also is there any way to see what your ping is? I have a feeling lag might be why the guns seem so under powered.

Ive been thinking that too...i feel like im playing on 200 ms servers alot of the time...i think the column between your name and k/d (not the "score" column) might be ping...but the text is all fucked up for me in game. can anyone confirm?

unfortunately, i can never see ping when joining games, and the matchmaker seems to put me in the 150-200 ms range alot if my thoughts on the "ping" column are correct. I really hope they fix that soon, its taking alot away from the game not being able to find a 30-70 ping server.

I'm thinking many many many deaths are at the hands of people with good ping when i could swear i had them, or shot them in the back only to end up dying anyway, etc.

Ive also found higher scoring individuals (or at least those with fantastic k/d ratios) after a match have a lower number in that "maybe ping column".

le sigh...

the only reason I am doing the assault now instead of any of the other classes is because I picked up a guy's kit, and it had a gun with 3 round bursts...I don't recall the gun, but that was awesome, almost 6 shots (2 bursts) would drop someone ... I did maybe 6 kills before I got taken out by a 40mm

btw, do you guys find the 40mm, if you're close don't go off? drives me nuts

last night I had some pretty fantastic rounds.

went 35 and 1 on a port valdez attacking as a sniper. full 32 man server on hardcore. found a new spot and it was pretty godly.

then they all raged and i found a clan server. out of the 28 people on the server 20 of them had the tag on both teams.

I forgot the name of the map but it was the dark map with no vehicals. I was on defence and decided just to fuck with all the noobs with the tags so I went assualt with LW pack and would run around flanking them and knifing them all. some even 2-3 times over the course of the match. ended up 25 and 15 which is pretty solid for solo rushing with 15 knife kills. lol

I think that is meant to happen. They have a min distance on them before they autoblow when they hit the ground. Cant tell you how many 40's have bounced off my enemy recently lol.

the only reason I am doing the assault now instead of any of the other classes is because I picked up a guy's kit, and it had a gun with 3 round bursts...I don't recall the gun, but that was awesome, almost 6 shots (2 bursts) would drop someone ... I did maybe 6 kills before I got taken out by a 40mm

that gun would be the AN-94 and its the best gun there is (subjective). I love it. You get it just before the m16 but i dont even use the m16. Also the 40mm doesnt go off when you are close. 40mm is called the noob tube btw.

My best headshot was 152 when I sniped a guy parachuting on the snow rush map. I hate sniping, it bores me in 5 seconds flat.

that gun would be the AN-94 and its the best gun there is (subjective). I love it. You get it just before the m16 but i dont even use the m16. Also the 40mm doesnt go off when you are close. 40mm is called the noob tube btw.

My best headshot was 152 when I sniped a guy parachuting.

ya, noob tube or not, it works and it's gonna help me get that gun :p

when I picked it up, the guy had the red dot on it, and I don't like using that, but I saw a guy off in the distance and fired 2 bursts, DOWN

everyone I saw, 2 bursts, DOWN

I was like WOAH, I gotta get me this gun

If I want to Join a clan, what are some of the best ones to join? Does Hard OCP have a team? I know they have a group on steam but what about a team?

Back