Bad Company 2

Lames.

Gawd
Figured we could start this thread and get away from the BETA thread.

Comments/Opinions? Grips/Complaints? Lets hear them.

Flame on.

I want LAN support! Do you guys think someone will leak server software for unranked lan matches ?

Still waiting for Steam to release the game, so that is my only gripe. What no <3 for my BETA thread anymore lol?

I'm enjoying the SP so far, but I need more tweaking to make it run better. 1920x1080 on medium settings and I get chop in some sections, like driving the boat with the water splashing etc.

It's a nice mix of action, but very scripted obviously. The helicopter and tank sequences are nice, as are driving and/or shooting from vehicles, covering your team with a sniper rifle etc. I came across what I took as a dig at MW2, when one of the squad goes &#8220;we can&#8217;t let those special forces pussies with their heartbeat sensors handle this&#8221; (or words to that effect).

I wish they'd do this. There's enough here to tempt me even though I never got the beta but I'd greatly appreciate if they did this and soon.

I'd be happy with an MP-Only free-weekend on Steam or whatever. Doubt that'll happen, but I bet it would move a lot of copies.

Still waiting for Steam to release the game, so that is my only gripe. What no <3 for my BETA thread anymore lol?

I am also waiting...but at work with RDP ready to start the download. BUT also have school tonight so doubt I will be playing tonight :(.

BETA is over and the game is released so figured a new thread was in order :D.

Playing some this morning via D2D. They unlocked it early (at least it hapepned for me, around 11am EST). WAs able to get my cd key, etc and play.

Leaving work shortly to head to Best Buy! The new 5870 is just waiting....

Really reading nice stuff out of the reviews. I may just have to pick this up sight unseen the way this all reads. :)

Love it!! played 2 maps.. and on both of them I was in a squad that actually used teamwork.. 1 map We hijacked the enemies black hawk and went to town on them.. Was fun.. till there rpg took us out.. lol

Great game!

What does "Deauthorize" do when you rightclick the retail?
Im in the process of installing via steam.

Not trying to be super nitpicky, but why such a negative thread title?

I figured since most people now adays bitch and moan about a game rather then enjoy it for what it has, the title would suit it well.

I was thinking about having a MOD change it a little to do Bad Company 2 RETAIL - Comments and Opinions but that would be up to the MOD I suppose.

But...back to work for me. Sadly lunch time is only so long. Will check back every now or so expecting to read more posts and see which no lifer hits 5 star General today.. :D

Change your server you download from or do you just have crap internet?

Crap internet. The only broadband available in my area is 3mbps Verizon DSL (not good) and HughesNet satellite (completely sucks).

I figured since most people now adays bitch and moan about a game rather then enjoy it for what it has, the title would suit it well.

I was thinking about having a MOD change it a little to do Bad Company 2 RETAIL - Comments and Opinions but that would be up to the MOD I suppose.

lol, touche!

Not trying to be super nitpicky, but why such a negative thread title?

A mod should retitle the thread to something like "Official Bad Company 2 Thread". If not, we should let this thread die and start a new one.

Playing multiplayer right now. Holy crap is it insane.

Things blowing up every which way, dirt flying.........this was a good buy.

I HATED the beta, mainly because the map was repetitive, but my god it's been a long time since I've bought a PC game, and this just plain delivers.

Playing multiplayer right now. Holy crap is it insane.

Things blowing up every which way, dirt flying.........this was a good buy.

I HATED the beta, mainly because the map was repetitive, but my god it's been a long time since I've bought a PC game, and this just plain delivers.

Exactly wanted I wanted to hear! Time to fly through my test tonight so I can get home and play :D

You playing Conquest or Rush?

Back