Bad Company 2 - Start your preloads. :-)

madcoder

Limp Gawd
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that you can start your preload downloads today (Direct2Drive).

Last edited:
PM a mod, i think they would change it if you ask nicely, i thought you meant steam too, i was about to click on it and start it, lol

LOL, another steam hopeful here :(

I guess steam is a touch more popular than D2D.

get it from gamersgate.com, u can preload now and its only 41.95 and its an official seller from ea.com e-retailers

i'm all preloaded. ready and waiting for my key on tuesday!

i don't know whether i should cruise through the singleplayer first or hop right into multiplayer asap. i figure if i don't get into multiplayer quickly, a whole crapload of people will get ahead of me with ranks and unlocks.

Think of it like this... you go on vacation, and normally when that is over, it's like "dang, back to real life." Now you can just think, "Ok, fine, I will just go play me some BC2!" :p

As of right now, Steam is just completely stalling the download for me. I don't know if this is on account of the rush to download it or me...so frustrating. I don't know why they didn't do a preload yesterday.

I'm pretty sure EA didnt want Steam competing with their own download/purchase site. So they setup Steam to delay its rollout.

FYI I am at 96% downloaded via Steam

I'm pretty sure EA didnt want Steam competing with their own download/purchase site. So they setup Steam to delay its rollout.

FYI I am at 96% downloaded via Steam

except 90% of the people who preordered already payed before anyone knew this would be the case.

37%.....38%.....go faster steam

Back