Back in the states sale! RX 580, Mining Supplies, NAS, Router, HDDs, more to come!

Vaulter98c

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2009
One more government mandated 10 month vacation in the books, which means one more round of upgrades and subsequent sell offs! Check back often as I'll be adding things as stuff comes in and upgrades are done.

Standard rules as always, prices are shipped unless noted, If there are any larger items I can't ship that need local pickup I'm in NE Ohio but I don't run a delivery service or will wait around so if it doesn't say pickup or you aren't my neighbor it's going in the mail. Paypal only, heat and ebay info is in my sig. I will try to ship out next day but it may take up to 48 hours, be aware of that, if for some reason I can't get it moving in 48 hours then I'll work out some sort of deal and or refund with you, my perfect seller record matters to me so I'll find a way to make up for it.

Mining Disclaimer (For hardware that says it was mined on): All GPUs ran in a basement that doesn't get over 62, cards were all underclocked and I kept a box fan on low to keep the cool basement air over them. Average temps were low 50's C, I think the highest I ever saw them was 56 C. Cards will ship bare and bagged, but if you want them I have the OG boxes, you can add $4 to the price and I'll throw it in the box. Nothing really came with these cards tho so it's just boxes. All ran AFK and headless via SMOS for about 10 months. Any other hardware that says it was mined was done in these systems in this config.

PCIE riser boards ($2 each Plus shipping (free ship if I can fit it in with another item)): I've got 10 of these on hand, 8 used and 2 new still. These are your run of the mill PCIEX1 to USB to X16 with a power plug on them. Works great and kind of needed for open air setups.
https://www.amazon.com/Ubit-12-PCS-...E+risers&qid=1551140521&s=gateway&sr=8-4&th=1

Synology DS118 NAS + 8 TB Seagate NAS Drive + Pelican 1200 Case ($360 Shipped): Purchased for $480 back in May, used as my storage for my media server while overseas until I eventually out grew it. Only in use for less than 4 months, then mailed back to the states. Pelican case was handy to protect it while moving between bases.

Seagate 8 TB External USB 3 HDD + Pelican 1170 Case ($140 Shipped): This was the attempt to expand and backup the above NAS but I ultimately had to get something much larger and went with a better multi bay NAS. Was sent back to the states with the above NAS and I would say was turned on less than 50 times or so since I bought it in Jan 2018 new

Netgear Nighthawk R6700v2 (AC 1750) Router ( $40 ): This was the router I used to host said media network. Again, barely ever used, sent back to the states as I went with an ER-X and a proper Ubiquiti AP when I got the new NAS setup. Came back home after a few months, purchased new in July, home by August where it was used by a buddy in a home lab for a week until his ER showed up. No box on this one

ASROCK H81 Pro BTC Rev 1 Mobo + G1820 CPU ($30 Shipped): So bought this one used on [H], never expanded the mining enough to actually use it, comes with the IO plate but oddly enough I do not have a HS/F for this one. Never noticed that as I only ever got as far as mounting the CPU and never put it in the farm.

ATNG 1000W 80+ Gold PSU ($30 Shipped): Bought new but was a pull from an OEM build, didn't come from the store. Powered the above board and 4 Radeon cards with room to spare. Toss in another $2 and I'll include all adapters I needed to use to mine 4 Radeon cards and their powered risers.

If anyone is local to NEO I will have 2x home made wooden open air "frames" that you can have, if not I'll just use them as fire wood. I also have most if not all of a THOR V2 case, this thing is huge and worked great for my SR2 days but it's got to go as I don't have a need for this monster anymore, I'd do $25 local pickup if anyone wants it

More to come later, have to knock out some things here. Will be listing 2-3 BTC specific mining boards in the near future, some small SSDs, maybe a PSU, a 2nd gen and 4th gen lower end CPU and some other stuff.

SOLD::
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASROCK H81 Pro BTC Rev 2 Mobo + Some CPU + HSF + 4 GB RAM ($50 Shipped)
500 GB SATA 6Gbps 3.5" Seagate, new ($12)
Zotac GTX 1050 TI ITX OC ($85)
EVGA GTX 1050 TI Base ($85)
MSI GTX 1050 TI Aero OC ($85)
MSI GTX 1050 TI Aero OC ($85)
EVGA GTX 1050 TI Base ($85)
MSI RX 580 4GB Gaming X Twin Frozr ($100)
Crucial 64 GB SATA(6Gbps) SSD ($12)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump and added a few more things, will have a few Radeon cards over the next week to add but I have to flash them back to stock BIOS, I ran them undervolted to keep the heat under 55 C

bump before I head to the post office for sold items!

updated and bump! Thinking of adding a 2nd Gen Intel i3 and i5 bare CPUs from working Dell pulls, if someone is interested PM me!

Back