*BACK AGAIN* SanDisk Extreme 120GB $109.99 + FS @ Buy.com

In for one

First time customers can get an additional $5 off (nearly covers 2 day shipping, at least for me it did)
http://www.dealigg.com/story-Buy-com-Coupons-15-off-200-10-off-175-5-off-50-more-1
Nice, thanks for posting. The $5 coupon drops the price to $104.99 shipped. You can register with a new email address to qualify as a first time buyer btw.

Personally i wouldn't pay the extra for their 2 day shipping when their free budget shipping is mega fast. 1 to 1-1/2 days to my home (canada to NJ) when i purchased this deal the last time it was available. 2 to 3 days is more common though, at least in the past it was.

It may be the best drive i've ever owned, 25mm toggle nand ftw.

Nice, thanks for posting. The $5 coupon drops the price to $104.99 shipped. You can register with a new email address to qualify as a first time buyer btw.

Personally i wouldn't pay the extra for their 2 day shipping when their free budget shipping is mega fast. 1 to 1-1/2 days to my home (canada to NJ) when i purchased this deal the last time it was available. 2 to 3 days is more common though, at least in the past it was.

It may be the best drive i've ever owned, 25mm toggle nand ftw.

Took 5 days to get to me, there shipping blows.

Sounds hit or miss then. I got mine in 2 days with regular shipping last time.

Must've been, though I thought it was pathetic to have had to wait that long since I live in oklahoma. It's a 12 hour drive from here to atlanta (where they shipped from). 12 Hour drive took them 5 days? :/

FWIW the 240G one is on sale for $219 also.. I didn't realize that until I went to Frys and had them price match the 120G. Then on the way out the door I saw the 240G on sale so I went back and got that instead.

My dad is loving the crap out of his 120GB on his main desktop at home. He wants another one for his office computer now. Mine is sitting here in the hotswap bay but I haven't yet transferred my OS to it.

So far both drives are problem free! I have no qualms about recommending this drive to anyone. So far first hand reports are overwhelmingly positive. Sandisk has put out a solid package overall with this drive, and the performance is top tier. Buy away!!

FWIW the 240G one is on sale for $219 also.. I didn't realize that until I went to Frys and had them price match the 120G. Then on the way out the door I saw the 240G on sale so I went back and got that instead.

2x120GB RAID>1x240GB

DEAL IS DEAD.

2x120GB RAID>1x240GB

DEAL IS DEAD.

If its anything like the deal last time it will pop back up. I've purchased four of these drives and they are ridiculous. I put two in a RAID 0 array in a CAD workstation, 1 in my work laptop, and 1 in my home laptop. Absolutely no complaints and unbeatable performance.

If its anything like the deal last time it will pop back up. I've purchased four of these drives and they are ridiculous. I put two in a RAID 0 array in a CAD workstation, 1 in my work laptop, and 1 in my home laptop. Absolutely no complaints and unbeatable performance.

Oh i'm sure it'll come back, but as of right now it's dead.

LOL! They must not like you. :D

I don't like them either. Sent my credit card company after them for fraud. My bank won, of course ... but still. They made me mad. I gave them another chance later. They sent my order to the WRONG STATE. When I asked them to send it to the correct address, the one on the INVOICE (shipping and billing the SAME) they said they couldn't do that and cancelled the order. They refused to give me my product. Eventually I got a refund.

Back