Back 4 Blood from Turtle Rock Studios

Back 4 Blood- Official Tunnels of Terror Launch Trailer

Tunnels of Terror DLC expansion launches April 12th on all formats...

Not sure if going through sewer tunnels is what people want if this was the only game I owned I would play it again. They should if made a Carnival like Left for Dead.

Tunnels 4 Terror is live

I wouldn't have bought it but I picked up the DLX edition at launch for early access.

POSTED: APRIL 12

Jesus Christ this DLC blows. It doesn't even add new campaign maps it's literally just these stupid hives you find in random campaign missions that you enter. Wtf is wrong with this company. Just make new campaign maps and we will be happy lol.

POSTED: APRIL 12

Jesus Christ this DLC blows. It doesn't even add new campaign maps it's literally just these stupid hives you find in random campaign missions that you enter. Wtf is wrong with this company. Just make new campaign maps and we will be happy lol.

Sounds a lot like what happened to Evolve which is why I did not buy this. Sucks they still cant keep things going.

20220413010807_1.jpg

What a Hive entrace looks like the thing is it was right at the Safehouse at the End of the level on Chapter 3.2 so I didn't go in.
Bot Ai is alot better than I remember or they turned down recruit a bit.

Does the game still constantly throw a ridiculous amount of special enemies at you?

Halloween in Fort Hope

This free update for the month of October includes a lot of new surprises, including the 'Halloween in Fort Hope' Seasonal Event.

Event Details:

• Jack o Lanterns in the shooting range
  • A spooky orange and purple lighting pass in Fort Hope
  • Halloween sfx/music in the Jukebox
  • Halloween supply lines with weapon skins/sprays/etc
  • New Intel Type
  • No Hope Matchmaking

New Legendary Accessories:
  • Cursed Key
  • Money Bomb
  • Iron Supplements
  • Taser

No Hope Matchmaking lol bad enough you always team with Bots I really wanted this game to take off.

The game had more than enough content, so I'd say it's no big deal if they're backing away from it. I would have traded 15 of the 30'ish levels in the vanilla version for more variety. It's almost like they decided to phone-in every other level.

2 failures in a row for Turtle Rock...Evolve and now Back 4 Blood...I'm not sure they can survive a 3rd straight dud

Was Back 4 Blood a failure? Reviews were okay to good, it was on Gamepass, and they pushed out 4 DLC's for it.

Back