Back 4 Blood from Turtle Rock Studios

20211007155933_1.jpg

Weapon Try out I didn't try any of them.

20211007154239_1.jpg

Me almost dead lol recruit level can be a challenge without any good cards.

20211007152711_1.jpg

End of a early Act near a Safe House.

I'm having more fun with this game than saturated colors BF2042 completed the 1st 3 levels I guess you need to finish the 1st four levels to unlock all the cleaners/characters there is a ton of character if you don't like the 4 selectable ones. People use this game with Headsets and are always talking like in LFD. This one guy was so toxic lol I left the game without really caring what he was spewing you can mute but the guy had some Left for Dead issues.

Update: If you can't find a group it groups you with BOTS in the campaign takes maybe 10 mins. I had 3 bots with me and 3 people enter the game at the same time lol so I saw 6 characters total for a while.

Last edited:
With no versus campaign mode like L4D and L4D2 had I dont see this having much staying power. Running the campaigns with buddies against AI will get stale quick.

Can you play coop with only 1 person (2 people in total)? If not, and if you need 4 people in total, is it possible to select 2 bots to play with you instead of 2 randoms?

You can play with 1 2 or 3 friends or randoms besides yourself. Bots are added depending on the missing slots matchmaking isnt perfect there is no server browser might take some time to find a match.

With no versus campaign mode like L4D and L4D2 had I dont see this having much staying power. Running the campaigns with buddies against AI will get stale quick.
No versus campaigns? Ouch, that's definitely a deal breaker for me.

I played the Beta and loved it but if its not gonna have Vs campaigns, I'm out!

This game is gonna bomb big time...Tsar Bomb big.

This is a good game I like it just as much as Vermintide 1. Can't wait to play it again on my days off when the game launches officially.

Apparently the game is out? I found out I could download it and load it and adjust graphics and shit? I had to get to work so couldn't do much more - bleh working from home.

Apparently the game is out? I found out I could download it and load it and adjust graphics and shit? I had to get to work so couldn't do much more - bleh working from home.
4 Day Early Release if you preordered the 2 upper tiered packages. Been enjoying the hell out of it so far. Many fond memories of L4D coming back.

This damn game was so expensive 94.00 something after Tax sure you get the DLC but people wouldn't even pay for the base game which launches in like 1 day. I'm going to play this game until I can't find matches anymore hoping it takes off like Left for Dead I hope it's supported down the road for at least two years anyway damn shame what happened to Evolve.

Looks like the Game Pass version will be available for download at 9PM Pacific. I'm enjoying the hell out of Far Cry 6, but this will make for a nice distraction. I just hope the UWP nonsense doesn't leave us with a broken game that we aren't allowed to fix.

I downloaded and fired up the Game Pass version last night. Seems to work fine and run well. No weird stutters, which GP games have become (in)famous for. Will put everything through its paces sometime tonight if I have time.

I downloaded and fired up the Game Pass version last night. Seems to work fine and run well. No weird stutters, which GP games have become (in)famous for. Will put everything through its paces sometime tonight if I have time.
Oh my god! Thanks man i had no idea this would be on gamepass! Gamepass actually came through on something!

Is anyone else getting horrible stutter in this? When I go to look around, the game freezes for a half a second, plays smoothly for maybe a second, then freezes for half a second again. I am running the Gamepass version on low settings with DLSS set to performance on a Ryzen 3950X, 64GB ram, 2070 Super combo. I have installed the latest Nvidia drivers, and do not have any anti-virus besides Windows Defender running. Am I GPU limited?

No clue. No stutters here, but that's with a 3080ti. FPS is basically capped with max settings. My larger issue is the lag right now. I keep getting laggy matches/servers.

Quite a few looking at the thing at the bottom loading screen.

20211013083829_1.jpg

It pays to discover if you can remember where it is the 2nd time you play the map.

20211013084253_1.jpg

Supplies are on tables left and right you can see the right table way to the right.

20211013084555_1.jpg

I couldn't imagine how hard this would be on veteran you get swamped in x3 waves with special zombies and regular ones.

Last edited:
20211013235345_1.jpg

20211014004016_1.jpg

Just finished Act 1 and the 1st part of Act 2
I couldn't select another character untill I failed one of the Acts and started over then you can select your cards and your new character. Says I failed the campaign got wiped at the Tow Truck with my starter cards. When another Team Member add a Horde corruption card can really offset the balance of the game usally it's not that bad but sometime it is. I pick the safest cards usually like 500 gold when all team members survive.

Last edited:
Getting connected to laggy servers is really pissing me off.

Oh, and I love getting hammered with the ogre card, million bird card, and random horde card at the same time.

Those hammer guy suck the weak spot is hidden you can shoot him in the head or just spam a shotgun near the weak spot. When the enter a cave or house they really wreck ya.

I'm still enjoying this game. Got to Act 3 tonight and got steamrolled on the first mission after not having much issue with the first 2 acts. I'm not sure if we just had bad cards or what but it wasn't even close.

Was in Matchmaking for 40 minutes or so couldn't even find a game with BOTs even I guess they had problems yesterday must be those servers they rented.

It just doesn’t seem like a lot of people are playing. It’s a shame.

Back