[b]need Help On A Driver Please!!!!![/b]

briin79

Limp Gawd
NEED HELP ON A DRIVER PLEASE!!!!!
I HAVE AN MP3 PLAYER MP311, AND I REFORMATED MY HARDDRIVE AND DONT HAVE THE DRIVER ANYMORE. SO ITS USELESS TO ME. I HAVE TRIED TO LOOK FOR DRIVER AND I FOUND A CORRUPT ONE ON DRIVERS.COM. IF ANYONE HAS THIS MP3 PLAYER OR IS MORE SKILLED AT GETTIN MPO3 DRIVERS AND FINDING COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE TO RUN IT WOULD BE GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY APPRECIATED.
:(
http://www.hhicc.org/mp3.htm HERES THE LINK TO WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, THANX TO ALL WHO CAN HELP

1st:
capslock.jpg

2nd: I Google'd & couldn't find anything. Not even GoDot's website. :\

Maybe I am reading this incorrectly here, but most of the stuff that I can find on this (not much) seems to deal with CF cards and the folder structure being drag-and-drop. If all else fails (and it very likely will), could you not just get yourself a CF reader / writer and drop files onto it from there? I realize that this wil render any base storage space a moot point, but it'll get you a little more life out of the player. It's also a little strange that, if it truly does support a standard file structure, why it doesn't just show up as a removeable media device.

Also, it looks like any reference to buying anything by GoDot is from overseas vendors. It might help you out to contact the vendor you got it from and see if they have any info.

edit: there's also godotdigital.com but they are about as useless in terms of drivers. Something interesting to note is that almost none of the products on the site that Iomn found have drivers actually posted.

sorry bout the caps.i have been lookin on the net for days unable to find crapola. it does seem its an overseas product because some pages are illegible. and i dont even know what language they put it in. thanx for posting and tryin to help everyone, hopefully one person might be able to come up with a solution. trust me this will be the last compact flash mp3 ill ever own.

Back