Azza Stealth CSAZ-105 - New ITX mobile gamer case

Redbeard80

Limp Gawd
Looks like the case that the Cyberpower Fang Battlebox is based off of is finally available by itself.

Here is the Cyberpower case:
02_400.png

and open:
07_400.png

Here is the plain case from Azza: (They look the same except for the top cover. )
csaz-105-pic1b.jpg

PSU would be on the left and Mainboard on the right:
csaz-105-pic5b.jpg

Long story short, I have been in the market to build an ITX system and I was considering the EVGA Hadron or the Corsair 380t. I actually tried to find more info on the BattleBox but wasn't willing to buy from Cyberpower. I like the 380t but its a bit on the large side.

While browsing Newegg yesterday I did find it for sale finally - Here. The price is $90. ($20 rebate not included) The model is CSAZ-105.

High level points:
* ITX Form factor
* Can fit large video cards - although no max sizes are given
* Can fit standard PSUs - although no max sizes are given
* Nice handle for transportation
* You actually remove the inner steel cage to install components. This might make installs a bit easier than some cramped ITS setups.
* It does look like a tacklebox
* The flat black looks pretty boring from the pictures
* Can handle at least some AIO water cooling - Cyberpower managed to fit a few different configs with 120mm based units
* Might be cool for modding? Maybe somehow get a LCD in there?

In any case, I ordered one to check it out.

Nice find, you are right. Other than the clasp being red, I think the are exactly the same.

At almost 30 liters, this is quite a huge case, should not be considered SFF

I had to send this to a friend, he wanted something with a handle but there's not much out there that's sturdy, small(er) and takes a full ATX psu. Nice find, price isn't terrible. Too flashy for my taste, I'd love to see something smaller without all the fancy looks.

Back