Azure AD Question

DeaconFrost

[H]F Junkie
This may be a stupid easy question, but my wife and I have Office 365 E3 accounts. In poking around the settings, I see Azure AD as one of the options.

Do I have the ability to add our computers to Azure AD and log in, as if this was a standard domain...or is that reserved for a higher tier subscription?

This may be a stupid easy question, but my wife and I have Office 365 E3 accounts. In poking around the settings, I see Azure AD as one of the options.

Do I have the ability to add our computers to Azure AD and log in, as if this was a standard domain...or is that reserved for a higher tier subscription?
I use O365 every day at work and was using E3 licenses until January. Now we're E5.

Theoretically yes you should be able to use Azure AD as your authentication and control system. That said the way we run things at work means you have to enroll the system in Intune and go from there. But the E3 license does cover that ability. It's just more to learn and figure out how to configure and deploy.

How are you liking Intune? We're in the process of converting to Hybrid AD so we can use Intune and Autopilot to join laptops to our domain globally. (At work, not at home). I think it involves us upgrading from O365 E3 to M365 E5.

How are you liking Intune? We're in the process of converting to Hybrid AD so we can use Intune and Autopilot to join laptops to our domain globally. (At work, not at home). I think it involves us upgrading from O365 E3 to M365 E5.
It's been great for windows systems. We have a very small number of Macs deployed though and Intune is half assed on those because they just don't tie into the system well at all.

Back