AZIO EXO1 3500dpi USB Gaming Mouse - $6.99

Currently using this mouse, and really like it so far. Very much worth the price.

Me and two other friends all bought this mouse.

This is what we have to say.

Pros
- it's brand new
- $6.99
- has led lighting (personal opinion) looks nice, subtle not overly bright or abnoxious
- mouse has good weight and feels like good build quality
- has preset speeds at the touch of a button, color coded too

Cons
- may be too small for folks with bigger hands

Other than that, I don't see any other flaws for a $7 mouse.

It's definitely a good mouse for $7, but I didn't like it more than any of the other mice I was using (G303, G Pro, G403, Func MS-2) so back in the box it went for a rainy day. All of those mice cost significantly more than the Azio though, so I would have been surprised if I preferred the cheapie.

Me and two other friends all bought this mouse.

This is what we have to say.

Pros
- it's brand new
- $6.99
- has led lighting (personal opinion) looks nice, subtle not overly bright or abnoxious
- mouse has good weight and feels like good build quality
- has preset speeds at the touch of a button, color coded too

Cons
- may be too small for folks with bigger hands

Other than that, I don't see any other flaws for a $7 mouse.

I've been using one of these for a little less than two weeks now, and I agree completely with your assessment. The good news, for me anyway, is that my hand is definitely not in the bigger category. So the size is perfect and goes well with the build quality and weight.

I cannot imagine going back to the Logitech, or any standard 3 button mouse for that matter. I have noted significant gains in my FPS performance (L4D2 higher hit and head shot %, and better KDR in CS:GO) that can be directly attributed to having a better mouse. With the thumb buttons I can switch weapons / throwables much faster, and my aiming is more crisp and precise (I experimented with a few different DPI settings and settled into one). My wife's accuracy in L4D2 has jumped by almost 10%, but she had been using this really crappy generic mouse that was about half the size of a normal one.

Overall I could not be happier for $7, and in fact I'm not sure I could have done any better even with a $50 budget. They are still available at the same price so I am going to buy another one or two for spares.

My mouse came in today which was super fast. Day and a 1/2? Boy ...... If Amazon can get my purchases down to 1.5 days I will never shop anywhere else as long as the price is right.

Here is a mini review with pictures.

First of all, premium box which is a good first impression for me. Well packaged. Impressed. Mouse has a braided cord. Very nice touch. Over-all mouse has a very premium feel and excellent build quality. Has a good weight to it along with very very slick and slippery feet. Love the feel of the mouse. It's an ambidextrous design and should feel extremely comfortable in your right or left hand. Mouse had a good height to it and at no time did I feel like the mouse would push out from under the casual weight of my hand. We've all used mice in the past that felt like it was getting away from us.

Performance is good. There is no software. Mouse dpi is controlled by a rear ( behind the wheel ) small two-way rocker button. Pushing up front brings up the windows context menu, pushing on the rear changes the dpi settings. I'm guessing 500 ( blue led ) 1000 ( green led ) 1600 ( hot pink led ) and 3200 ( red led ) ?. This button is placed out of the way and I at no time accidentally touched it changing dpi settings.

Pointer precision seems good. I was able to quickly and accurately go to where I wanted to on-screen. No unexpected jittery pointer behavior unlike some cheap mice.

I tried out a few games and it performed as any other high-quality gaming mice I own ( see pictures )

One con is the braided cord is very slightly stiff and I felt the mouse pull slightly from the tension due to it having been wrapped. You may want to straighten out the cord like i did to give yourself / mouse more range of motion.

0Mbe32r.jpg

Ztn14bE.jpg

cmNQ1VM.jpg

TxzO5SG.jpg

UHrZoLq.jpg

IoSp2Pe.jpg

I grabbed 2 of em when they were 7 bucks. Been using one with my lappy and so far it's been great. The second I have sealed in the box for a rainy day if necessary. Best and only 7 dollar mouse I've ever used lol.

Think this mouse is worth $10 tho as it's no longer on sale?

If it's worth $7, it's worth $10. Just at $7 it's a "how can you pass this up, might need to buy a few" price. But I'm sure the people who have been really happy with this mouse at $7 would have few issues coughing up another $3 for it knowing what a decent mouse it is for the money. Still a bargain at $10, IMO. Much more than that though, and I'd rather have the Func MS-2 for $20.

This mouse compares favorably to gaming mice that are several times the price. At $7 it is a steal, and at $10 it is still a bargain.

I figured I'd bite on one, even at $10. I have a Azio MGK1 mechanical keyboard and it is great. My son stole it from me because he liked it so much. So I have high hopes that this will be a solid backup mouse.

Think this mouse is worth $10 tho as it's no longer on sale?

Either they are getting LOW on stock and have bumped the price up to $10.00. Even it that price it is still more than 50% off. Maybe you can try your luck and wait a bit and see if the price comes down a bit?

Back