AZIO EXO1 3500dpi USB Gaming Mouse - $6.99

Ordered one of these and it came in today. I am very impressed and amazed with the quality of this mouse. At $29.99 Retail there may be more options BUT at $7.99 with Free shipping its a no brainer!

Think I'm going for order two more!

Last edited:
Down to $6.99. I'm in for two but I'm wondering how they can't be junk. Always good to have a couple decent spares lying around though.

I bought one...why not. My old Razer Diamondback is getting old.

In for a few. Perfect for extra ones to toss in laptop bags and about the same price as the crappy Dell ones in bulk.

Thanks OP.

In for one as well @ 6.99. They do charge tax for CA but for the price, still good. Thanks strend for the reduce price notification.

in for 4. Myself, Wifey, and Kids will dig a new mouse, better than the free ones they have been using, that are 4 years old. More control in Minecraft and Roblox FTW!

This MX518 is still going strong though. How does this compare to the MX518?

Seems like an awesome deal!!!!! In for 3 of them puppies. :p

Thanks a ton for sharing OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't game with a mouse, but that's gotta be better than my $10 3 button Onn ( WM ) brand mouse.. I'm in for one,thanks for the heads up

Has anyone (bedsides me) received and tried out their new mouse? Would love to hear your review.

Received it a few days ago but never got around to opening it up until now. My baseline is the G5/MX518. My G5 primary switch just die so hence this mouse. So far I would say it's comparable to the MX518 including the layout. I do think the laser on this is better. Also this has 4 selectable dpi where the 518 only has 3. The middle button on this feel just like the other 2 button while the logitech mouse has a slight resistance when pressed. The only unknown to me is the rubber-like padding on the side of the mouse. I'm not sure if it's going to hold up over time or will it just get gummy. But for $7 it's a great buy. Just wish I had bought more than 1.

I bought 2 of them and though I will say they're totally worth 6.99, they're not worth the MSRP of 30. The buttons feel cheap but the shape is good. Good work mouse I suppose.

Got my two today and awsome mouse for the price. Plan to use one too replace my work, two button generic dell mouse.

I got mine today, $6.99 was too good not to impulse on it, even though I'm waiting on the Func MS-2 from the other thread. Feels a bit on the small side, but I'm coming from a Performance MX and a MX Rev before that so my hand got kinda accustomed to a bulkier shape. The mouse does look hella cheap, especially in this color way, but it has been performing well from what I've played with it and I do like the feel of the clicks. Also, the braided cord is nice to look at, but it's kinda stiff. Would be upset about that if I didn't have a mouse bungie to point and take tension off of it.

At $6.99 I'm more than satisfied with it, if it were $9.99 I could have done a lot worse. But at $30 there's probably got a whole lot of better options.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 62
I got mine today, $6.99 was too good not to impulse on it, even though I'm waiting on the Func MS-2 from the other thread. Feels a bit on the small side, but I'm coming from a Performance MX and a MX Rev before that so my hand got kinda accustomed to a bulkier shape. The mouse does look hella cheap, especially in this color way, but it has been performing well from what I've played with it and I do like the feel of the clicks. Also, the braided cord is nice to look at, but it's kinda stiff. Would be upset about that if I didn't have a mouse bungie to point and take tension off of it.

At $6.99 I'm more than satisfied with it, if it were $9.99 I could have done a lot worse. But at $30 there's probably got a whole lot of better options.

Yeah. I'm in complete agreement. I started the thread about the MS2 and I think that's a better deal because that mouse is awesome but for 6.99 you can't complain at all about this one. I think of all my purchases in terms of beers paid for at a bar. I basically got 2 mice for the cost of 2 beers :) Not bad!

Consider this. The "1" at most fast food joints costs around $7 with tax... A $7 mouse might as well be "free". Imo

Yeah, even though I got in on the Func MS-2 deal, you guys finally beat me down...ordered 1 last night. :p

You can hardly buy mice any cheaper than this.

Its back at $6.99 guys, grab it before it goes back up or deal dies.

I already placed my order for 2 yesterday. Thanks though :D

What am I expecting from this mouse? Nothing special really. As long as it works and doesn't crap out the first month I use it then it will be $14 well spent for both of them.

You get 30 days for a replacement just FYI to the buyers.

I bit, thanks OP.
Mouse survived day 1 @ the office. Anything's better than an OEM puck.

anybody comment on the click noise? its typical click or super click. not trolling might get one just to use in my shed for testing computers.

I ordered one for my new incoming laptop. Needed another mouse and figured can't go wrong at that price even if it lasts 6 months. Thanks op.

^ Lol.

Got mine today. Will try out tomorrow at work alongside the Func MS-2. If I like it I'm ordering 1-2 more for whatever purposes.

Still at $6.99.

Better grab em while ya can!!!!

I ordered 3 the first go around and ordered another 2 a few days ago. Always handy for repairing and updating Clients rigs. :p

Got mine today. Just plugged it in and did the litmus test, in my house at least. I have a black TV dinner table that none of my Microsoft mouses like. This mouse handled it like a champ. I cycled through the DPI settings and one felt normal to me. The others were just different, not used to them. The sticker on the bottom showed this to be made in Jan 2015.....so might be part of the low price.

Oh, the mouse cord is braided. A nice little touch....but makes it kinda stiff. Hopefully will loosen up over time.

I bought 3 of these. Worst case scenario they will go to the kids and I'll save up for a couple of more capable gaming mice. I'm using a three button Logitech mouse for gaming presently, so I figured this has the potential to be a huge upgrade for a small investment.

Bumping this since the deal is still going on. I got mine earlier this week and just tested it briefly but think I'm going to replace my Logitech G303 with this. The EXO1 is a tad larger and fits the back of my palm so it doesn't feel like half of my hand is sitting on my mouse mat.

EDIT: Pics of my hand and mice: http://imgur.com/a/wJXwJ

Last edited:
For what it's worth I think it's worth every penny at $7. I've been using it with one of my laptops for a few weeks.

Back