Seats: 48 Available
What to bring:
System
Monitor
Keyboard
Mouse
Network cable (over 10' please)
Headphones (no speakers or UPS please)
Cost: Free (bring cash for food if you like)

Already have plans for my vacation the rest of the year unfortunately otherwise I would love to go.

If your planning on attending, what would you like to do about food? Have something delivered, brought in, get your own, etc...

Like dirksquarejaw asked: What be the buffet of games for this lovely event?

I am usually open for anything. Games I have though are L4D 1 and 2, TF2, BF:BC2, Dirt 2, TM nations, Flatout 1 and 2, CS and CS:S, BF2, and Boarderlands. We do have people brings some extra game servers as well.

**NOTICE**

LAN is currently in jeopardy of being canceled due to loss in the family. Please keep watching this thread for the most up to date information.

This event has been canceled due to a loss in the family and funeral this weekend. Sorry to those that took time off of work for the event. I will be working on a Q2 event sometime in early April.

Thanks,
Chris

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. There are more important things than LANs and it sounds like you've got your priorities straight.

I'm sorry for your loss... I lost my dog of 13 years a couple days ago and its starting to set in that he's really gone.... so I feel your pain man.... :(

Back