awww yea.... gt4 tomorrow

b1m2x3

2[H]4U
who else has it pre-ordered?

i cant wait.... i loved gt3 and gt4 just looks amazing.

I've got it pre-ordered but it doesnt come out here till the 10th next month :(. Either way itll still be awesome. My friend and I are seeing who can hit 100% first, he won last time...bastard heh.

Heck yeah, I pre-ordered it from gamestop. Im going to pick it up right after work.

FunkStar said:
I've got it pre-ordered but it doesnt come out here till the 10th next month :(. Either way itll still be awesome. My friend and I are seeing who can hit 100% first, he won last time...bastard heh.
damn he hit 100 percent wow, i just couldnt endure those final f1 races...

Getting it free because I have to write a review for it. Just don't know if it'll be tomorrow or Wednesday :/

cuemasterfl said:
Can I have your job? :)

My job is a pain :D, and I really only review games when they interest me. Any other time, I have to edit content that is often ladden with punctuation and spelling errors. But I'll throw my review in my siggy when it's done ;)

I didn't preorder it, and after seeing all the hype that's surrounding it, I am really beginning to regret it. Oh well... I'm for camping out at Wal-Mart while they unpack it. :D

Most all the stores around here don't seem to be getting it until Wednesday or Thursday, oddly enough. Oh well... what's 1 or 2 more days, eh? ;)

I've got it pre-ordered from the local Funcoland. The line was actually quite long last time (they had to make a separate line for GT3 buyers) and we had to wait for them to unload the truck.

[BB] Rick James said:
Hold the focking train. GTA4 comes out for PC tomorrow?

I saw this post and I thought the exact same thing. Go to gamestop.com and you will see it is for PS2 only. Got my heart jumping for nothing.

GT4...Gran Turismo 4.

GTA4...Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Hell, if you want to be technical, Vice City was GTA4. San Andreas is GTA5.

LOL seriously, I don't know how they got GTA4 from GT4; there's like a whole other letter missing. :p

heatsinker said:
LOL seriously, I don't know how they got GTA4 from GT4; there's like a whole other letter missing. :p
haha, yea... i can't believe them... i mean damn, where have they been all this time?

this isn't gonna be backordered from my local gameshops now is it? i didn't pre-order, i figured, im just gonna walk in there and buy me a copy :D. i was looking for the new Tenchu that just got released last week, it was on backordere, even on Bestbuy :eek:

It's possible that it can sell out. I remember when I was going out to buy Gran Turismo 2, most of the stores in the mall were sold out, luckily KB Toys had one copy left. :)

I figured I'd let you know how my exploits in attempting to get it this morning went.

Circuit City: Heeey, we open too late for you to check our stock before getting to your 9:30 class in time. (paraphrased)
Target: No, that doesn't come out today. It was delayed till March. Wasn't it?
EB: No. No, we don't know when we're getting it. (this guy was a total dick about it too, as though I, the customer, had the gall to interrupt him in his ever-important job)
Best Buy: Tomorrow. Afternoon, at the earliest.
Wal-Mart: Didn't check, because I refuse to buy shit from them.

Most of the major department stores over here are going to have it in by Thursday. Shouldn't be that much of a problem since I have midterms to do this week.

Best Buy doesn't get it till wednesday (tomorrow)

But I can't stop there until after work, so I *hope* I can get a copy

Just picked it at Gamestop (walk-in). My four PS2 games: Vice City, San Andreas, GT3, GT4.

meh

played it for an hour
i think it was a waste of money.... should have just stuck with gt3.
damnit.

My thumbs hurt after 3 races. Damn you GT series! I like it so far, although starting with a crappy car again sucks. You are able to transfer credits and licenses from GT3 but I only had $14,000 in credits. I should have sold some cars in GT3 before I transferred credits over. Just some advice.

I've got GTA: San Andreas, Metal Gear Solid 3, and DDR Extrreme.
GT4 will make 4!

Just some teasers I took earlier. Transferred these pics via my USB drive and posted them up. Not compressed or anything, this is the way they came out of the PS2. Photo mode has a lot of manual control you'd see in a nice camera.

IMG0004.JPG

IMG0011.JPG

IMG0019.JPG

Back